PDA

View Full Version : Scouts and Potential Scouts!

jason
08-28-2010, 11:55 AM
Our first round of Prize support will be sent out this coming Monday (The 31st)!

If you are a scout, you will get support in the mail just for having an S number. For this month and next you will get support automatically, however, once our system is up and running smoothly, you will have to post your events for sanctioning.

If you would like to be a scout in your area and promote UFS and run events, please ask for an application at Scouts@JascoGames.com

Have fun with the new promos and as of Monday the following cards will be legal!

-Nehtali (as of end of GenCon)
-Unexpected Consequence (Monday 8/31/2010)
-Law of the Land (Monday 8/31/2010)

Have fun and don't forget to get your tickets to NeonCon in Las Vegas for Nationals!

-Jason

RockStar
08-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Jason, this is great news!!

Will the 3 day event pass that is being sold at NeonCon cover the all the UFS Events? I ask because i know that UFS is being held over the course of 4 days.

Hatman
08-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Forwarding this to Target X. Our "situation" may have been resolved.

Target X
08-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Awesome! now I gotta check wich adress I'm registered under

bloodocean
08-28-2010, 04:20 PM
oooh will the prize support be some of the cards released at Gencon or will it be new cards?

Just thought about it, it's probably going to be the three cards listed huh?

Shinguyi
08-28-2010, 07:59 PM
Reeeeeally interested; no Scouts in Puerto Rico (most likely) and a few people are getting interested in UFS.

ATLDrew
08-29-2010, 06:43 AM
Sent out to your shop or to your home address?

Hans
08-29-2010, 12:03 PM
Just like to say I am a new player, I tried to get in during the swansong of the game ( Tekken) and our local playgroup here in SWFL, over the last 2-3 months, has really shown me the merits of the game and I'm having a blast with it. Hopefully you'll be seeing me at Gen-Con next year.

I am really excited to see where the game goes, and I know all of us down here, scouts or not, are going to spread the good word of UFS to everyone we can.

ATLDrew
08-29-2010, 05:33 PM
Just like to say I am a new player, I tried to get in during the swansong of the game ( Tekken) and our local playgroup here in SWFL, over the last 2-3 months, has really shown me the merits of the game and I'm having a blast with it. Hopefully you'll be seeing me at Gen-Con next year.

I am really excited to see where the game goes, and I know all of us down here, scouts or not, are going to spread the good word of UFS to everyone we can.

Welcome aboard. Glad to have some new blood. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. SWFL isn't Southwest Florida by any chance is it?

Yoko Charming Fox
08-29-2010, 05:49 PM
Our first round of Prize support will be sent out this coming Monday (The 31st)!

Umm, Monday is the 30th not the 31st.

ReploidX
08-29-2010, 06:06 PM
Welcome aboard. Glad to have some new blood. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. SWFL isn't Southwest Florida by any chance is it?

It sure is Southwest Florida.

Tagrineth
08-29-2010, 06:45 PM
It sure is Southwest Florida.

Fort Myers/Cape Coral, specifically. lol.

ATLDrew
08-29-2010, 07:48 PM
Good stuff. Cape Coral/Fort Myers is a great scene. Lot of good players down there. Enjoy the game. And tell Vik he smells like gahlic for me.