PDA

View Full Version : 2015 PTC and Nats

boredtodeath0321
06-24-2014, 01:55 PM
For next year do you think someone at Jasco can be pro actively getting these types of tournies set up. I know like me many people in the community are able to travel now but when a PTC set up with only one month to get travel plans and time off its harder and more expensive than if these were posted and set in stone say 3 months in advance.I know gen con and us nats are pretty much set each year so knowing these dates ahead of time makes it super easy for me to plan to be at them. This will also help grow the community as the newer players can try there hand at these bigger tournaments even if they don't do as well as they hoped at least they didn't have to spend $500+ to get there like I would if I went to atl or Poughkeepsie these year(which I would love to but just costs too much)

Daark
08-29-2014, 03:50 AM
I happily second this request especially for the dates for US Nationals 2015.

chichiokurikuri
08-29-2014, 09:26 AM
I'm gonna have to agree. With more than a months notice I'd be able travel to somewhere beyond the west coast, which would be awesome.

Cetonis
08-29-2014, 09:48 AM
They'd need to know their set release dates first >.< Nobody wants to have a PTC the week before, during or after a new set hits.

wafflecopter
08-29-2014, 10:27 AM
Week after a new set is hype, EVERYBODY PLAY BREWS

boredtodeath0321
08-29-2014, 11:41 AM
They'd need to know their set release dates first >.< Nobody wants to have a PTC the week before, during or after a new set hits.
The other side of that now that they know tourny X will happen Y and can set releases accordingly.

HypeMan!
08-29-2014, 11:46 AM
There's no reason for them to schedule release sets beholden to tournaments, it should really be the other way around.

Honestly i think we should ignore release dates when scheduling PTCs and majors. If its after a pre-release everything is fair game. Ideally distribution would be such that you can get stuff if you really need it.