PDA

View Full Version : Here Ye, Here YE

makingsenseofus
06-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Andrew Olexa, confirmed cyborg and gutsman's Ass aficionado has been crowned the 2014 Atlanta King of the Hill! All shall rejoice in his benevolent mechanical reign!

On Sunday Andrew piloted none other than Gutsman himself to a 5 win king of the hill victory! amongst a field of roughly 15 constantly changing players, he held the hill long enough to be deserving of the honor of his own thread!

All hail the King!

*King of the hill is the new funsies format created by yours truly whereby a bunch of people hanging out can perpetuate a UFS tournament by using only one table. One person is king, and players who are signed up to play are randomly selected by a random number generator to issue challenges. Challenges consist of one game, winner takes the crown and gains a point, loser walks. The tournament is over when all players have gotten a chance to challenge and the remaining king of the hill is defeated.

**This format is best utilized in environments where there is a lot of stuff going on and some people just happen to want to play some UFS at some point. Current grand prize is the second greatest prize in gaming, where instead of getting a card, you get a thread on the Jascogames forums in your honor. Or you know, a box, if anyone actually wants to put money on the table for it.

toysoldyours
06-30-2014, 07:00 PM
Not even a box full of anything. Just a box. To hold all your pride from being the king.

makingsenseofus
06-30-2014, 07:09 PM
You gotta put all that pride somewhere

DaemienDrake
06-30-2014, 09:45 PM
aww i missed this? stupid having to drive away.... >.<

failed2k
07-01-2014, 08:52 AM
I love all of this

Nfxon
07-01-2014, 01:04 PM
Its not fair, Andrew is from the future so he knew to play >.>

Drewkasa
07-02-2014, 06:37 PM
I realized that me singing "Ass Man" the night before would be a precursor to this event. This was a pretty fun event idea for the reasons listed above. I think I am going to add this to the list of considerations for the MI PTC Sunday format.

dutpotd
07-02-2014, 11:01 PM
I like this. And agree with Ben, unfair.

HypeMan!
07-03-2014, 12:23 AM
King of the Hill Manager's Draft.

Shaneth
07-03-2014, 03:34 AM
I love all of this

this.