PDA

View Full Version : [Air/Life] Taki Cannon

Sato Arashi
09-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Okay, I had built this deck for a while, but was pondering to myself what I can take/add in to the deck. Here goes.

Characters: 1
1x Taki.

Assets: 6
3x Eiserne Drossel
3x Rekki-Maru and Mekki-Maru•

Attacks: 16
4x Ninja Cannon: Fury
4x Oratorio Halcyon
4x Seal
4x Playful Slice

Foundations: 37
4x Carefree
3x Flexible Body
4x Genius Alchemist
4x Just Kidding
4x Know When to Talk...
3x Lost Partner
4x Musoh-Battoh Ryu
4x Nursing a Grudge
3x Perfect Sense of Balance
4x Quick Exit

RockStar
09-01-2010, 11:52 PM
How about dropping either an Oratorio Halcyon or a Seal and adding 3 Assassin's Secret? This would give you insta-momentum, as well as another off-zone attack.

Sato Arashi
09-02-2010, 12:12 AM
I don't really think they're needed since I only need one momentum, mostly for Flexible Body at which will be turned down often. The other card that uses momentum is Musoh-Battoh Ryu, but that's more of an option effect. As a hybrid deck that is based on defense, control, and attack chain, I think the attack base is fine. I was thinking of dropping Just Kiddings since I don't have any actions, but I don't know what to put in.

RockStar
09-02-2010, 09:31 AM
You're right. Ass.Secret is not needed.

How about Torn Hero? Further board protection. It's also a 1-drop, so it's fast. Life-only, tho.

Sato Arashi
09-02-2010, 09:39 AM
Probably, though I need to balance my single symbols since Genious Alchemst and Know When to Talk is off of Life while Nursing a Grudge is Air. And to be honest, I haven't found myself in a bad position when stun or commit effects hurt me while I have a bunch of face-down foundations. If at all anything it's something that Taki has a very great affect on changing my deck composition even if I face stun and commit. I'll look into Torn Heros though see if I need them or not.

Da_ghetto_gamer
09-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Probably, though I need to balance my single symbols since Genious Alchemst and Know When to Talk is off of Life while Nursing a Grudge is Air. And to be honest, I haven't found myself in a bad position when stun or commit effects hurt me while I have a bunch of face-down foundations. If at all anything it's something that Taki has a very great affect on changing my deck composition even if I face stun and commit. I'll look into Torn Heros though see if I need them or not.

With the perfect sense's im not sure the torn hero's are even needed most people are going to think twice about stunning you anyways when you have a bunch of blank foundations and a PSoB in your staging area....unless they are completely going to stun you out and then even torn hero probably wouldn't help. Plus this way you wont need momentum when your key cards saved