PDA

View Full Version : Let's build Jedah Legacy (WHAT) - Air/Order

Hatman
09-04-2010, 12:39 PM
Yeah, a Jedah deck. One that uses Jedah cards, too.

**Jedah** x1

Actions:
Tag Along x3
You Will Not Escape x4

Assets:
Liquid Form x3

Attacks:
Ira-Spinta x4
Tsunami Sabre x4
Omnidirectional Cluster Bomb x4

Foundations:
Whereabouts Unknown x4
Cursed Blood x4
Dirty Pool x3
Cutting Edge x2
Blood Runs True x3 (not banned in Legacy ftw)

Please note that I can't test it out and that it is incomplete. The goal is to build a great Jedah deck.

Also, why Liquid Form? The interaction with YWNE makes YWNE even better. If they play the attack, they lose ALL their foundations/assets. If they don't, they end their turn.

Cyphonix
09-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Also, why Liquid Form? The interaction with YWNE makes YWNE even better. If they play the attack, they lose ALL their foundations/assets. If they don't, they end their turn.
That idea just sounds amazing, but the text on Liquid Form states:

'Discard all non-attack cards from your opponent's card pool'

If you mean ALL foundations/assets, I am presuming you mean from your opponent's card pool and not every foundation/asset your opponent has in play or staging area.

Please correct me if i'm wrong. :)

Da_ghetto_gamer
09-04-2010, 05:10 PM
Correct its definitely only the ones from the card pool however Liquid Form + You will not escape + Fortune Teller = either your opponent has good checks or they pretty much lose thier first couple of turns.....is there any CChax other then the banned forethought in order

I also would probably run this deck off of straight order and just find another kill condition other then Sabre....Maybe K. Reppa or high plasma beam?

I would look into adding these cards to your deck to get it closer to a complete deck tell me what you think
Keep your cool
Fortune teller
Megalomania
Amys assistance
AquaKinesis
Psycho Style
Ring Veteran
Cursed Broken
Makai High Noble(specially if you keep it Air/order)

Cyphonix
09-04-2010, 06:59 PM
is there any CChax other then the banned forethought in order
The only card I can think of that does CChax off order is Psycho Power (http://www.twoheadeddragon.com/ufs/SF02/scans/SF02_090_126_Psycho_Power.jpg), but I think difficulty may be too high for what should be needed?

Oh and if you wanted to have a little defence with added discard, why not add in Chain of Command (http://www.twoheadeddragon.com/ufs/SF09/scans/053.jpg)? Unless it isn't that good in legacy?

Hatman
09-05-2010, 05:41 AM
Correct its definitely only the ones from the card pool however Liquid Form + You will not escape + Fortune Teller = either your opponent has good checks or they pretty much lose thier first couple of turns.....is there any CChax other then the banned forethought in order

I also would probably run this deck off of straight order and just find another kill condition other then Sabre....Maybe K. Reppa or high plasma beam?

I would look into adding these cards to your deck to get it closer to a complete deck tell me what you think
Keep your cool
Fortune teller
Megalomania
Amys assistance
AquaKinesis
Psycho Style
Ring Veteran
Cursed Broken
Makai High Noble(specially if you keep it Air/order)

Fweem is just too slow as a kill condition. I like the card (use it in my Extended Alba), don't get me wrong, but it's slow as molasses in a deck centered on controlling the early part of the game.

Megalomania probably won't be used because not a lot of cards I play match two symbols with the character.

Psycho Style, which one's that?

KodiakZero
09-05-2010, 07:00 AM
Psycho Style, which one's that?

Psycho Style (2/5 Foundation/ 4/5 Action)

(Foundation)
E Commit X Foundations: Your opponent commits X foundations in their staging area. X cannot be greater than half of your opponent's ready foundations (rounded up).

(Action)
F: Commit 1 card in your opponent's staging area.

Tagrineth
09-05-2010, 07:55 AM
I'd go straight Order and use Kuzuryu Reppa, Ira-Spinta, and YWNE as your only 3-checks. Maybe Seal of Cessation.

Go with something like

Jedah**

3x Liquid Form

4x You Will Not Escape
3x Tag Along

4x Kuzuryu Reppa
4x Ira-Spinta

4x Experienced Combatant
4x Ring Veteran
3x Blood Runs True
3x Cutting Edge
3x Amy's Assistance
2x Charismatic
2x Dirty Pool
2x Evil Plans
3x Fortune Teller
3x The Hero of Southtown
2x Strife's Patronage
4x Aquakinesis
4x Cursed Blood
4x The Curse Broken
4x Dancing Battle Kabuki

Sorta an off-the-cuff build. It's a little over 60 cards. Provides a decent amount of lockdown/anti-control with Spin, Vet, EC, TCB, and Charismatic. Spinta provides the only momentum you should need, but DBK provides the dual purpose of +1 hand size and +2 momentum when you just really, really need to Reppa someone's face off. lol. Also HoS + DBK Action = card draw. Fortune Teller and Dirty Pool help with pushing your attacks, FT also helps harass with forced draws/redraws of unwanted cards. Cursed Blood further adds to the douchebaggery with Jedah's own R: (note that you can trigger it multiple times per end phase since cards clear one at a time!), Liquid Form (which totally ruins Ibuki's day unless they hit it with Manilomania), and BRT. Strife's, Amy's, and Cutting Edge help keep you from dying horribly should your opponent break free of your grasp or just hardcheck a bunch of face-smashing goodness.

wafflecopter
09-05-2010, 10:37 AM
^I'd really want to add Personal Style, at least 1x, to the above list ... it makes Reppa so much better, and if nothing else it's a 1/5 that you can sac to add a BRT or something to their momentum.

Hatman
09-05-2010, 12:40 PM
^I'd really want to add Personal Style, at least 1x, to the above list ... it makes Reppa so much better, and if nothing else it's a 1/5 that you can sac to add a BRT or something to their momentum.

Or to Jedah's own R.

So, Order, huh?

B-Rad
09-06-2010, 10:58 PM
Hatman buddy, add in Counter the Assault. That plus Spinta is hi-fricken-hilarious. Plus it's card draw in a pinch

Hatman
09-07-2010, 06:41 AM
Hatman buddy, add in Counter the Assault. That plus Spinta is hi-fricken-hilarious. Plus it's card draw in a pinch
And if we're going with Megalomania, matches two symbols with Jedah.

Indeed, I like. Need to update the post.

Hayamachop
09-07-2010, 11:54 AM
lol i was thinking if you go off air you could do a really long ass combo with here comes a new challenger+raphael +tsunamisaber = gg? as long as you have controlled them well :p, but its kinda difficult

Hayamachop
09-07-2010, 11:58 AM
Oh, btw you can be just like almost seoung mina and be an asshole with basket of assholish tricks

Da_ghetto_gamer
09-12-2010, 04:59 PM
Oh, btw you can be just like almost seoung mina and be an asshole with basket of assholish tricks

But the whole point of being jedah is because i-spin is Jedah only now....seoung mina can no longer play it twice a turn and be a complete annoyance anymoer