PDA

View Full Version : Sophitia Fire

Ken_Masters
06-19-2010, 09:21 PM
Here's my current Fire build of Sophitia for "mini-block". It's been pretty consistent and overall an enjoyable deck to run. Basic strategy is to tap down all of your opponent's foundations every turn. Ultimately resulting in you readying things like Enraged Golem for maximum damage. It does run alot of bad blocks, but that's on purpose to get the most out of Ultimate Team both offensively and defensively.

Chs: [5]
Sophitia (x1)
Paul Phoenix (x1)
Astaroth (x2)
Nightmare (x1)

Foundations: [29]
Hope for One's People (x4)
The Strength Within (x4)
Looking for a Thrill (x4)
For the Money (x4)
Paid to Protect (x3)
Financial Troubles (x3)
The Ultimate Team (x4)
Enraged Golem (x3)

Assets: [4]
Glazende Nova and Frischer Himmel (x4)

Actions: [4]
Clash of the Ages (x4)

Attacks: [18]
Zi Mei's Wheel Kick (x4)
Shield Breaker (x2)
Leg Slash (x4)
The Boot (x4)
Hammer of the Gods (x4)

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to share. I'd be more than glad to discuss this deck in great detail.

Bloodrunstrue
06-20-2010, 01:47 PM
Here's my current Fire build of Sophitia for "mini-block". It's been pretty consistent and overall an enjoyable deck to run. Basic strategy is to tap down all of your opponent's foundations every turn. Ultimately resulting in you readying things like Enraged Golem for maximum damage. It does run alot of bad blocks, but that's on purpose to get the most out of Ultimate Team both offensively and defensively.

Chs: [5]
Sophitia (x1)
Paul Phoenix (x1)
Astaroth (x2)
Nightmare (x1)

Foundations: [29]
Hope for One's People (x4)
The Strength Within (x4)
Looking for a Thrill (x4)
For the Money (x4)
Paid to Protect (x3)
Financial Troubles (x3)
The Ultimate Team (x4)
Enraged Golem (x3)

Assets: [4]
Glazende Nova and Frischer Himmel (x4)

Actions: [4]
Clash of the Ages (x4)

Attacks: [18]
Zi Mei's Wheel Kick (x4)
Shield Breaker (x2)
Leg Slash (x4)
The Boot (x4)
Hammer of the Gods (x4)

If you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to share. I'd be more than glad to discuss this deck in great detail.

Hm, I'd definitly consider dropping Hilde's asset to 2 or 3 as opposed to 4 (You'll draw it more often than you'd like, trust me), secondly, why are you using 4 Clash of the ages, it'll clog your hand when you want to make board and conflicts with any characters you draw. :/

On that note, you may want to drop the number of characters you're usin as well and replace them with additional foundations.

I recommend:
-1 Asset
-1 Clash
-2-3 characters.
+4 Brooding
+1 finanicla troubles (Readying this with sophitia is massive sexy times.)

Also If you can find room for it, consider Rivalry with a bear, it's Hawt.

Thankyou Bloodrunstrue