PDA

View Full Version : Kyoufu [Fire]

Sato Arashi
09-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Since I haven't seen any other Kyoufus out there, I decided to make my own here.

Characters: 1
1x Kyoufu

Assets: 3
Gianzende Nova and Frischer Himmel

Attacks: 18
4x Crushing Embrace of the Jotun
3x Over the Shoulder
4x Leg Slash
4x Knight Breaker
3x Midnight Launcher

Foundations: 36
4x From the Mouse, Humility
4x Financial Troubles
4x Brooding
4x Hope for One's People
2x Communing with the Ancients
4x The Strength Within
4x For the Money
4x Looking for a Thrill
2x Defeated the Rifle
2x Ultimate Team
4x Enraged Golem

JinKazama
09-09-2010, 12:11 PM
Y r u runnin leg slash and shin slicer if ur tryna KB combo?

Da_ghetto_gamer
09-09-2010, 04:54 PM
Y r u runnin leg slash and shin slicer if ur tryna KB combo?

Agreed id switch them out with the obvious Midnight launcher and maybe cleave or Wheel kick,....even if its not much damage you can stun them out enough to make it harder to block more then once...which you can just negate anyways

JinKazama
09-09-2010, 06:51 PM
Another thing is this deck has enough card draw and damage pump to not need to run 20 attacks, unless thats just your personal preference.

Sato Arashi
09-09-2010, 08:33 PM
I ran 20 attacks since it's an agression deck, though I plan to go down to 16-18 attacks. Shin Slicer is there because it's another mid attack to fuel the KB combo besides Crushing Embrace. Leg Slash is there because it's one, an off-hand zone compared to the mid and highs for the combo, plus with For the Money and Communing, it's so easy to block an attack and have the Breaker go into effect. I however, plan to drop Warrior's Path for Enraged Golem or Unstoppable Warrior.

JinKazama
09-09-2010, 09:52 PM
If you have the cards try out hammer upper cut and midnight launcher in place of the upper claw and leg slash maybe drop 2 attacks to 3, and shadow war for damage or speed pump and damage neg. The deck will check more consistent you'll still draw the attacks you need and be able to throw hella damage + neg some and block even more easy.
On a side note im assuming they'd b n if u had ne but the u team is like a staple in fire decks in my opinion, I had underrated it at first but its just too good.

Birch
09-09-2010, 09:55 PM
U Team is extra good with a side of good sauce and some good fries.

Sato Arashi
09-09-2010, 10:27 PM
Alright, decided to make some changes based on your guys suggestions.

-4 Upper Claws
-4 Shin Slicer Feint
-4 Warrior's Path

+3 Over the Shoulder
+3 Midnight Launcher
+2 Ultimate Team
+4 Enraged Golem

Birch
09-09-2010, 10:30 PM
hmmm fair enough, but id go 3 and 3 with enraged golem and u team.

Sato Arashi
09-09-2010, 10:36 PM
Problem is I only have two Ultimate Teams. Plus I benefit more damage off of Enraged Golems than Ultimate Teams.

Birch
09-09-2010, 10:43 PM
Oh. U team IMO is better defensively, but i understand your view. Also it is quite hard to play more then two of a card if you only have two. lol :)

Sato Arashi
09-09-2010, 10:50 PM
With this deck, well fire overall in my view, spends alot of resources for the attacks to push through, leaving defense weak. Therefore in my point, Leg Slash serves a good purpose here, especially with For the Money for a two way give (Either make the breaker more effective, or make your opponents loose edge during their turn when they commit two foundations.), and Communing is very good defensively at least for guarenteed check when using Leg Slash or any attacks overall. Ultimate Teams there for defense, but Enraged Golems has far better usage. I get +4 damage minimum(except for certain decks like Taki), drawback is I commit itself. Ultimate gives me +3 damage maximum with the drawback of commiting a foundation and discard a block.