PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite tech?

Hayamachop
09-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Spinning pile driver +banishing punch/contemplation :P

Kyoshiro + Gyulkus

I'm not revealing someones legacy tech am I? XD -I really love legacy but i wouldnt wanna compete in it at a tourney :P too many headaches

HypeMan!
09-07-2010, 11:56 PM
Mitsu1 + Sig Style

Archimedes
09-08-2010, 12:16 AM
Tycho+Crouching Stance.

B-Rad
09-08-2010, 02:40 AM
Alba+ B-Knuck and Leaping Commando Kick

Mordai
09-08-2010, 02:54 AM
Night terror + Shadowblade + All Life is Prey

Also in that deck I had some cards that let me discard their entire momentum, then make both players "add 2 cards from their momentum to their hand add 2 cards to your momentum from your hand" this way I recycled my shadowblades and kept their hands nice and empty.

Death could have some really fun tricks in block 3, if you tried to not go the mainstream route^^

madeofwin
09-08-2010, 08:10 AM
Envy+m.i.a+soul reprisal, played out of promo xianghua for fast burn, throw in material advantage for extra fun.

devil reverse+investigations, potential turn 1 lockout.

vast resources+yoshimitsu..(new weapon) utter filth

SMazzurco
09-08-2010, 09:15 AM
Darkness Blade + Reanimated

tannerface
09-08-2010, 09:35 AM
Silent step + Pillar of flame. Pyron is awesome!

Tagrineth
09-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Night terror + Shadowblade + All Life is Prey

Also in that deck I had some cards that let me discard their entire momentum, then make both players "add 2 cards from their momentum to their hand add 2 cards to your momentum from your hand" this way I recycled my shadowblades and kept their hands nice and empty.

Death could have some really fun tricks in block 3, if you tried to not go the mainstream route^^

If you're talking about God of Metal, it doesn't work that way. There's an ". . . and then . . ." in there which means the first part of the effect - both players add 2 momentum to hand - must be fulfilled entirely before the second part of adding hand to momentum can be fulfilled. "And then" and ". Then," (e.g. Mishima Zaibatsu Leader) mean an effect must be fulfilled before the next part will work.

They specifically did that with God of Metal to prevent it from being used as hand control.