PDA

View Full Version : Thought I'd share a design for my favorite Robot Master- YAMATO MAN

Deck Dont Matter
03-05-2015, 09:44 AM
I have been playing through the higher number Mega Man's lately 6-10 and really enjoying some of the Robot Masters. I really like to see this guy eventually in the game in some form but for now, here is my take on him. I have a few more I'm working on and will update this post as able.

Yamato Man
diff- 5
control- 6
+0 M
Handsize- 5
Vitality- 28
Life Order Void
First F:Search your deck for the card titled "Yamato Spear Toss", reveal it,add it to your hand, and shuffle your deck. Only playable once per turn.

F, commit, remove 1 character, foundation, and asset from the game: All of your cards are -1 difficulty until the beginning of your next turn.
---------
Yamato Spear
diff- 4
control- 4
+3 H
Asset
Life Order Void
unique
This card can be played from your removed from game pile.

F, commit: Add 1 attack titled "Yamato Spear Toss" from your card pool to your hand. Only play if there are 3 or more cards in your card pool.

E, discard 1: -1 damage to this attack. If card discarded is titled "Yamato Spear Toss", it is -3 instead. Playable while committed.
---------------
Rain of Spears
Diff-6
Control-2
+0 L
Life Order Void
4 speed mid for 4 damage
Multiple:2
You may discard copies of "Yamato Spear Toss" from your card pool to pay your multiple cost for this attack.
E, discard a card:search your removed from game or discard pile for "Yamato Spear Toss" and add it to your card pool

-------------------
Yamato Spear Toss
Diff-5
Conrol-3
(NB)
Life Order Void
Ranged
3 speed mid 5 damage
E (+4):This attack gets stun:2, +2 speed or +2 damage (your opponent's choice). If you are Yamato Man, you choose.
-----------------
Yamato Slam
Diff-4
Control-3
+3L
Life Order Void
SLAM
1 speed low for 4 damage
E:If this attack deals damage pick up 1 card in your discard pile with the word "Yamato" in the title.
--------------------------
Nippon Banzai!
Diff-3
Control-4
+0L
Action
Life Order Void
F:Shuffle all copies of "Yamato Spear Toss" for your discard and removed from game pile into your deck.
R:After you chose not to block this attack, add 1 character card from your discard or removed from game pile and add it to your hand.
------
Yamato Pride
Diff-2
Control-4
(NB)
foundation
Life Order Void
Unique
If this card is removed from the staging area, search your deck for the card titled "Yamato Pride" and add it to your staging area committed.

R:After you play your third card for the turn, shuffle 1 card from your discard pile into your deck.
------------
Thunderous Entrance
Diff-1
Control-6
+3 M
foundation
Life Order Void
If this card is removed from your staging area via cost reveal the top card of your deck; if it is a attack add it to your hand; otherwise shuffle it back into your deck.
----------------------
Perfect Spear Control
Diff-3
Control-5
(NB)
foundation
Life Order Void
Unique
E, [destroy]: If this attack is double it's printed damage during the damage step, prevent all damage.
-------------------------
Appreciation of Katanas
diff-2
Control-5
+3M
E [Flip]: This attack gets +x Speed and +x Damage. X equals the number of cards with the same name as the card gaining the bonus.