PDA

View Full Version : Sacramento, CA?

victimsofadown
05-13-2015, 10:10 PM
Hello everyone,

I recently moved to Sacramento and I am hoping to aid in reinvigorating a playgroup up here. There is already a really good store up here that stocks product and has a really good event-system in place (Adventures in Comics and Games).

Scott and I have already discussed trying to restart a playgroup, and I know there are at least 2 others in the area that know how to play, and I have two friends that may be able to come up every-so-often and play.

This post is just to determine if there is anyone nearby that I'm not aware of who would be interested in participating in a weekly or bi-weekly standard constructed tournament at the store.

victimsofadown
07-14-2015, 07:44 PM
Happy to announce that we finally got off of our asses.

Come play UFS with us at Adventures in Comics and Games (Carmichael,CA) every other Thursday at 4:30PM!

There is no entry fee, and for the benefit of newer players we are allowing up to 8 proxies per deck. We are currently in the process of obtaining prize support.

The "events" will start next Thursday (7/16) and continue from there (8/6,8/20...).

victimsofadown
08-06-2015, 05:18 PM
Today has been cancelled unfortunately. We will have an emergency session next week 8/13. Sorry for the inconvenience, but people's schedules weren't cooperating today I guess :\

victimsofadown
08-15-2015, 11:58 PM
Just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that we will now be meeting WEEKLY at Adventures in Comics and Games! Every other week wasn't enough UFS in our lives. Drop by (4:30 on Thursdays).