PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo New York Empire Circuit Stop June 20!

Onslaught
05-17-2015, 09:22 AM
It is official, Buffalo will be the Empire Circuit's newest stop. Pretty psyched about it! :) Here's the details...

Where:

Collector's Inn
3107 Delaware Avenue
Kenmore, NY

http://collectorsinn.com/

When: June 20th
Time: Looking at staying as close to a 10 AM start time as possible

Format: Standard

Buy In: $10

If you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

Onslaught
06-10-2015, 07:49 PM
Wanted to update the time and give this a little bump. People can start arriving at 10, but I'm looking at an 11 AM start.

I've gotten some confirmations from across New York, but I encourage anyone who can to give us a shot. I've really been working at making UFS a "thing" in the Buffalo area. My play group is small and newish, but dedicated. And shop owner Joe Loveric deserves serious props for rolling the dice on a relatively unknown (in this area anyway) game like UFS!

steerpike
06-21-2015, 05:24 PM
Your play group is definitely larger than the one I'm in.... 3.

Good thing is I'm getting my passport renewed soon so I'll be able to attend this event in future. Yay.

I'll keep my eyes pealed for future events. :)

Onslaught
06-21-2015, 09:45 PM

Good thing is I'm getting my passport renewed soon so I'll be able to attend this event in future. Yay.

We have a home play group of 5. This event had 12 participants.

You are from Canada, I assume?

wafflecopter
06-22-2015, 08:33 AM

Rochester PTC on July 11 :) We'll have folks from all over the place!

Big shout outs to the store owner, the store was great and he did a fine job communicating the situation with the MTG drafters and making sure everyone had room. And I got a cool deck box with a dice tray for making top 4 :)

steerpike
07-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Yup. Hamilton, Ontario.