PDA

View Full Version : Colchester PTC road trip!

madeofwin
08-03-2015, 04:32 AM
Good morning ladies and gentlemen.

Now that gencon is out of the way and Garett Evan Brett has continued his relentless quest for world domination it's time to knuckle down and get ready for the Colchester PTC at the end of the month. We need to be ready for his (hopefully coming return) at nats this year (details of nats will be forthcoming once myself and Joe Hill have it all sorted)

Now to business, who is wanting to club together for a minibus down to Colchester for the PTC? I've been getting quotes and depending on how many of you want to travel this way it's looking around 50-65 each not including accommodation. I've found some cheap hotels down there and can send links to anyone whose interested.

If you want to be part of this bonkers road trip please PM me as soon as you can so I can get an idea of numbers. Ideally I need to be booking it this week so I'll need money off people by the end of next week at the latest.
If you know anyone else who wants to come let them know and I'll see where we stand.

The current rough plan is to be picked up outside patriot games at 12 noon on Saturday 29th August and we'll be setting off back around 19:00 on Sunday 30th as this should give us enough time to enjoy Colchester on Saturday and get everything done on Sunday.

Hope to see you all soon peeps :)

This is your king signing off

madeofwin
08-26-2015, 04:39 AM
Minibus is booked, hotel is sorted, all is ready and we're coming for you ��

Nemesis
08-27-2015, 04:38 AM
We welcome any and all challenges

Bring it...