PDA

View Full Version : Cassandra* need deck ideas

jp_status
09-13-2010, 04:16 PM
So I recently got back into UFS...after a 3 year absence. Void was always my favorite symbol and loved to disrupt and discard cards from my opponent. Cassandra was always my favorite SC character to use and why not use her again..I acquired the new promo for her...and I'm starting to look into the new standard cards but I was hoping with some help from you guys, I can get a little in which direction i should go. Of course I'm going to purchase a box from each set soon enough :D

JinKazama
09-13-2010, 07:49 PM
FIRE with dragon lifter you cant go wrong.

jp_status
09-13-2010, 08:35 PM
Ahhh ok....so something like Over The Shoulder, Neutron Bomb, then Dragon Lifter?...of course pump up the damage with foundations and use her abilities to leave the person without blocks...or unable to block with the speed pump...very interesting. Thanks for the help!

JinKazama
09-13-2010, 08:43 PM
no problem look into the ultimate team, for the money, and paid to protect maybe shadowar.
Your attack base shouldn't matter much at first you can use basic common/ uncommon attacks @ + 4 speed it's almost irelevant what your throwing as long as there decent damage.
The biggest problem you'll have is her low vitality which is why I suggested the foundations.

jp_status
09-13-2010, 11:44 PM
i'm gonna have to trade to get some of those foundations...can't find them individually..I only found 1 ultimate team..but at least this will keep me busy and getting more involved... thanks again!

Sketch
09-14-2010, 01:04 AM
Dragon Lifter Cassandra is a great basis for a deck, no doubt. You're going to want to look in to ways to activate the Combo on Dragon Lifter - some of the better ones in Fire are The Boot, Zi Mei's Wheel Kick, and Neutron Bomb, which has the added benefit of comboing off of Lifter itself. Gives you a place to start, at least. Concentrate on attacks that can generate a lot of damage - things like Hammer of the Gods are good here, as they become very hard to block when enhanced by Cassandra.

Hope that helps.

jp_status
09-14-2010, 09:05 AM
Thnx Sketch...I picked up 4x of The Boot and Neutron Bomb...Need to trade for the others....but I do have Quick Exit, Acrobatic, and Ninja Tactics to trade ...hopefully I can get some Dragon Lifters..god I missed UFS..!!

JinKazama
09-14-2010, 11:28 AM
Do you have a trade thread on the forum I need your quick exit. I have some of what you need n can trade well for it.

jp_status
09-14-2010, 12:19 PM
well dude u did help me out first...so u can get first dibs..what can u offer?

JinKazama
09-14-2010, 12:22 PM
I think this should be done in a different thread. I don't think you have a list so i'll pm you also check out my list in the trade forum the link is n my sig.

jp_status
09-14-2010, 12:25 PM
aight dude...PM me when u can...i have more Rares...but i know Quick Exit is something everyone is looking for right now... I would have to make a list when I get off work...

failed2k
09-14-2010, 03:34 PM
The boot or Zi Mei's wheel kick/Dragon Lifter + Toughest in the Universe is a very solid route to take her, Toughest in the universe can really punish them for commiting a lot to block her already fast attacks, this also allows you to use hammer of the gods as it will also give you access to toughest combo. Oh and play lot's of damage pump, landing attacks with her just isn't difficult.