PDA

View Full Version : Houston / Clear Lake?

Drinzen
08-12-2015, 09:47 PM
Has anyone found a place to play in the Clear Lake area of Houston?

Crescens
08-10-2016, 02:32 PM
I haven't found any stores with UFS events in that area yet, but if you are still down to play (a year later, lol) I am available.

JinKazama
09-07-2016, 02:47 PM
Just moved to Houston. Looking for a playgroup.

Crescens
09-08-2016, 12:08 PM
Hi Jin! I am actually running a UFS demo at Empire Central game store in League City this Sunday at 1pm to 3pm. While you obviously don't need the demo, I and another player will be there for sure if you want to play. We are both new to UFS, so an experienced player to help us get settled into the games advanced rules would be awesome. There will be pizza provided at this demo, btw.

JinKazama
09-09-2016, 01:52 PM
I'm actually only 16 min away from the store. I'd love to come join. Hopefully I don't work Sunday, or if I only wrk the morning I'll be out by 2. I just got down here last Friday started a Job at Lakewood Yacht Club on Sunday. So I don't really have a set schedule yet but it's good to know theres a place to play near by. Do they sell UFS product at Empire Central?

Tifer
09-10-2016, 02:15 AM
I know we're a bit far, but if ya'll ever feel like making the trip, we have a decent group here in San Antonio!
We'll be hosting pre-releases for the upcoming sets, and have had the Dallas group come to visit on occasion as well.

If you're interested, just send a request to join the UFS San Antonio facebook group!

Crescens
09-10-2016, 07:01 PM
I'm actually only 16 min away from the store. I'd love to come join. Hopefully I don't work Sunday, or if I only wrk the morning I'll be out by 2. I just got down here last Friday started a Job at Lakewood Yacht Club on Sunday. So I don't really have a set schedule yet but it's good to know theres a place to play near by. Do they sell UFS product at Empire Central?

Sadly they don't sell UFS, nor is there a current UFS group. I am trying to build a UFS group from scratch. I work at Texas A&M at Galveston, so I am trying to bring in college students as well. I will be there until at least 3pm, if not later.