PDA

View Full Version : CotBP (Curse of the Butt Pirate) Nehtali.

Birch
09-15-2010, 10:00 PM
Basic CotAM Nehtali. Use your effects to pump up the combo. Powerful a bagillion. hope that ur high damage attacks draw blocks. Its consistently getting better honestly.

Character :
Nehtali

Attacks (off EVIL): 18
4x Demon Slayer +2 Mid
4x Curse of the Ancient Mariner +2 Mid
3x Shadow Flare +3 Mid
4x Midnight Lawnchair
3x Wild Storm

Actions (Chaos): 3
3x Ascending zephyr (Note: there are times when this cannot be used in attack strings, I still find it to be helpful in the deck. Also will probably become Her weapon i forgot its name.)

Assets (Chaos): 3
3x Acheron and Nirvana +3 Mid

Foundations (Chaos): 36
4x Intolerant of Failure +4 Low
4x For the Money +3 Mid
4x Ancient Fighting Style +4 Mid
3x Dread Pirate +3 High
4x Maniacal Laughter +3 High
3x Communing with the Ancients
3x Beyond Humanity
4x Chasing After the Power
3x Body of Souls
4x Treacherous Offspring

Sideboard:
3-4 PotE +4 Mid
4-5 ????

JinKazama
09-16-2010, 05:58 AM
Her weapons called Divine Harvester

Yoko Charming Fox
09-16-2010, 11:20 AM
Nice deck. I saw that you had some question marks in your side board, so I just thought I would say that you can't go wrong with Soul Waves (or at least some other anti-discard)

Birch
09-16-2010, 01:30 PM
Nice deck. I saw that you had some question marks in your side board, so I just thought I would say that you can't go wrong with Soul Waves (or at least some other anti-discard)

@Jin Psssh i knew that.... jk thx.

@sephiroth Good call. and thanks for the compliment

EscarcegaGuy
09-16-2010, 03:43 PM
Nice build. You weren't kidding when you said that they were a lot different. Personally I like mine more, but I'm assuming you also like yours more than mine. I also agree that soul wave should be side boarded. I haven't come up with a side board just yet, but I think I will be following suit on that.