PDA

View Full Version : Mitsurugi- Fire

B-Rad
06-20-2010, 11:20 PM
With Astrid being neutered and Potm King gone, I figured I'd go and make something new. i want the community to rip this deck apart if possible :D It's simple really, beat face until they fall over. Sideboard would be 4 P2P and something else, prolly one of the Wonderworld Assets

Mitsurgui

Foundations: 34

Brooding x4 (+3Low)
Defeated the Rifle x4
Financial Troubles x4
For the Money x4 (+3Mid)
Hope for One's People x4 (+3Mid)
Hungry for Battle x4
Rivalry with a Bear x4 (+3Mid)
The Strength Within x4 (+2Mid)
Unrefined x4

Assets: 2

Shinshi0 Oh x2 (+2mid)

Attacks: 16

Wheel Kick x4 (+2Mid)
Midnight Launcher x4
Law's Sommersault Kick x4 (+2Mid)
Full Moon Disembowel x4 (+2Mid)

Actions: 8

Mist Stance x4 (+2Mid)
Quick Strike x4 (+3High)

NJBrock22
06-20-2010, 11:44 PM
Upper Claw, maybe, unless you're scared of a 2cc in the deck, really 5H5 base for 4 difficulty, yeah i'd run it.

N.J.

RockStar
06-22-2010, 12:25 AM
I would look at adding Paid to Protect (if you have them), as well as replacing Midnight Launcher with Fire Brand. Fire Brand with Mitsu is excessively good. Also, keep an eye on Seeking Perfection. Mitsu likes to throw one, maybe two attacks per round and making each of them HUGE! With so much damage redux in the game, SP will be gold; definitely side-board material, if not main-boarded.

In other news, Mitsu is actually BETTER off Life.

Habeck
06-24-2010, 12:23 AM
I'm not sure what works for your Mitsu but in the past i have had a rough time with Unrefined and Rivalry with a Bear. The deck looks really solid though I can't think of what else to add. Lol probally should have let this old thread alone.