PDA

View Full Version : Yellow devil expansion?

VileMKII
03-08-2016, 04:42 PM
I am unsure where else to post this.

I bought the MegaMan board game from local game store rather than kickstarter, as I have personal quarrels with kickstater, and I've already ordered a few of the expansions from there. I'll be buying anything that comes out for it, as i love the game and I'm a Mega-fanboy, but the game feels incomplete without the Yellow Devil boss card at least.

I've been putting the Copy Megaman challenge in its place so there is some miniboss... however it's not quite the same. Is there an estimated month as to when Yellow will be available?

S_OBrien
03-08-2016, 09:12 PM
PM me. I have extra kit starter bundles I can sell

VileMKII
03-09-2016, 07:12 PM
Pm'd. Ironically your shop was one of the first places i looked.

S_OBrien
03-10-2016, 07:11 AM
I haven't had a chance to get them up yet. lol

AbeAndTheAxe
06-21-2016, 11:32 AM
PM me. I have extra kit starter bundles I can sell

PM sent!

CodoKamiyatchi
08-03-2016, 08:12 PM
Don't suppose you got another set of the kickstarter kit, do you?

---

(Caution, rant ahead. It's just me being grumpy. )

Also,
Is the other expansions just never going to be sold in the Jasco store? I get that they sell the time man and oil man expansions, but even int he instruction booklet, they say at the last page "In the core game, there is only one character variant, but keep an eye out for expansions that will allow you to play as Protoman Rush, Roll, Dr. Light, alternate versions of megaman, and other characters from the classic universe."

I mean, I get it, if they don't intend to... But it feels really iffy to advertise it even in the core game's booklet, only to never ACTUALLY sell it. I would -love- to throw money at them to get the characters and yellow devil expansion, as well as whatever that "Character customization" deck thing is... But the only people who get them seem to be those who kick-started it, despite the fact it's ADVERTISED still that it'll be sold later on for others. Maybe I'm just being spoiled, but at least don't tell folks it will be sold later, only to never DO it.

The only way to get this stuff is by spending... What, 170 bucks now on the "Kickstarter" pack two folks are selling on E-bay now? To heck with that. I'd drop 60, MAYBE 70 on all the stuff, like the figures and extra deck of cards... But 170? Malarkey.