PDA

View Full Version : Kilik in Standard

Zues9105
09-27-2010, 12:53 PM
Looking to build a Kilik Deck he just seems silly with his E: commit X foundations remove atack with speed of X from card pool YES i know thats not the real text but you get the idea i was just lookin for suggestions mainly towards the different attack line-ups for his sybol spread ANy help is appreciated my card selection is almost anything so all suggestions :cool:

RockStar
09-27-2010, 02:28 PM
Running him for his E ability isn't as good a reason as to running him because he can draw like crazy from his F ability. Too much speed and stun in this format to really make good use of that E.

Drawing an extra 2 to 4 cards/turn and being a veritable 8+ handsize character, however...now, THAT is good!

Hint...look to build Killik off Chaos, utilizing the following attacks: 1st Rite, Assassin's Secret, Shadow Flare, and Spinning Demon. Should be strong!

Zues9105
09-27-2010, 03:12 PM
Yeah i tried a version at our last saturday maybe i should just post that list

Kilik

4 Zhao Daiyo
3 Taki

4 Demon Slayer
4 Shadow Flare
4 Wild Storm
4 Alphard Maliki

4 The Hunt is on
4 Mishima Family Bloodlines
4 Merciless Fighter
3 Maniacal Laughter
4 Ancient fighting styles
4 treacherous offspring
4 Dread Pirate
3 Body of souls
4 Communing with the ancients
2 Chasing after the Power

Now i kinda disagree about his E not being that effective. Atleast in my Meta lately but that is why i run the spread of dudes for blocks and damage pump via merciless fighter so that helps decisions on high speed attacks easier and play a little more losely I finished third this week but my loss was to checking a 2 on a communing turn 1 and i went first. i will try the attacks you suggested this week and see how i like it i want to run FOTA with it but i need two of them

Thanks Rockstar for the suggestions

RockStar
09-27-2010, 03:26 PM
Need to Destroy (if you got'em) will make Spinning Demon's that much nicer. It can also help out 1st Rite's stun ability in a pinch.

For the Money to help early game checks when attacking, or forcing no-penalty stun on your opponent.

Mishima Zaibatsu Leader for momentum control and gen to feed draw ability.

JinKazama
09-27-2010, 03:55 PM
Go with all.
Run defensive with the ultimate team.

Trip Se7ens
09-27-2010, 06:08 PM
Gray wars it up with killik! Off of all with Paul support! Just pray you don't face a Kisheri :p.

JinKazama
09-27-2010, 07:37 PM
Kishiri wont do anything against the all version of Kilik, it draws way to many cards and plays very little blocks to abuse overconfidence and its gotta be the hair.
Whenever she makes an attack you cant block or discard, reduce its damage with the ultimate team.

Trip Se7ens
09-27-2010, 10:38 PM
Kishiri wont do anything against the all version of Kilik, it draws way to many cards and plays very little blocks to abuse overconfidence and its gotta be the hair.
Whenever she makes an attack you cant block or discard, reduce its damage with the ultimate team.

Yeah my Kilik is running off of all, he is broke as a joke. gray walled it up, reminds me of the old days.

KodiakZero
09-27-2010, 11:51 PM
Run a gray deck lol...not even kidding...

Trip Se7ens
09-28-2010, 12:18 AM
I'm telling you ... gray deck

Hayamachop
09-28-2010, 02:03 AM
sure you are gonna grey deck, but it better be big. any player with a bigger deck than you will win in the end, or will tie when time comes to..whatcha gonna do then lols

Zues9105
09-28-2010, 07:20 AM
I have tried other versions now and chaos is the best by far you just cant beat the attack line up and character spread for blocks or damage pump plus i got secret tech for nats now so thanks for the help but i like attacks not foundations and this build has been stoopid consistent except for the occasional turn 1 2check

B-Rad
09-28-2010, 12:26 PM
Kilik's a neat idea, and the grey wall of brokenness is fantastic and everything, but how the heck do you kill off his non chaos symbols?

SMazzurco
09-28-2010, 01:09 PM
Kilik's a neat idea, and the grey wall of brokenness is fantastic and everything, but how the heck do you kill off his non chaos symbols?

All can kill fairly easily actually. Good damaging attacks and lots of pump

Trip Se7ens
09-28-2010, 01:56 PM
I've seen his Chaos... it's dirty... but I doubt you'll be able to win this weekend... muahahahhaha

Da_ghetto_gamer
09-28-2010, 03:19 PM
well now that water has divine harvester and rising Typhoon im thinking that water could be a contender with kiliks other symbols

Use kiliks abilities to stall and draw long enough to win is all that really matters anyways

Trip Se7ens
09-28-2010, 09:05 PM
But Divine Harvester and RT aren't legal yet.

Zues9105
09-29-2010, 08:24 AM
Right now i think its just too hard to win off his other sybols but that will probably change soon

Trip Se7ens
09-29-2010, 09:22 AM
You playing this weekend? I might have to bust out my super secret tech to win this weekend. That or play my awesome Jon Herr deck!

Zues9105
09-29-2010, 02:28 PM
For sure im playing man. but if you have to tech against me thats sad lol jk Kilik will be finnished by next weekend so tech all you want buddy

Trip Se7ens
09-29-2010, 09:54 PM
no need to bust up tech vs you, its going to be tech vs everyone, bc it's the most legit deck evarrr

Zues9105
09-29-2010, 09:57 PM
yeah yeah just make sure you know how to play it lol jk