PDA

View Full Version : So LoL

Pages : [1] 2

tannerface
10-04-2010, 09:09 PM
So are there any League of legends players in the UFS community besides Steelstiletto? Was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a league of legends fan set?

JinKazama
10-04-2010, 09:59 PM
whats league of legends

Trip Se7ens
10-04-2010, 10:51 PM
We play Heroes of Newerth....

ATLDrew
10-05-2010, 01:53 PM
I would like to play LoL but for some reason my PC is blowing up when i install it.

kryzenbeastfang
10-05-2010, 02:14 PM
Ah, I am~
And yes, a fan set would be amazing :V

It's a great game! Which characters are your favorites?
I'm a big Kog'maw fan (and fyi, he's been my favorite and main since release, since waaaaaaaaaaay before the whole "KOG IS OP NERF NAOH" thing)

tannerface
10-05-2010, 02:27 PM
I have personally played a lot of the characters (at least half). I would have to say my fav though is Warwick. He is kinda the reason I started playing. I have all but two of the characters made, some of the pics are crappy. However some of the pics are absolutely fantastic. I will be posting it up in design boards soon.

kryzenbeastfang
10-05-2010, 03:52 PM
Nice, looking forward to it!

Do you have the Urf skin? I bought it, but I've felt guilty ever since :(

tannerface
10-05-2010, 04:53 PM
Yea I have the urf skin. I don't really ever use it though. I think it looks weird. I would have much rather they just made urf a real champ. Link to the cards is up in the design forums. If you have any ideas for kog maw let me know. I don't really play him alot so I didn't really know what to do with him.
Whats your summoner name?

tannerface
10-05-2010, 05:05 PM
We play Heroes of Newerth....

I'm sorry. Just kidding. I tried HoN and it is just not for me. Neat graphics and I like that you can make new paths throught the trees, but the mini map is kinda sucky and the lanes are not really defined very well. Also I had issues with the way the store was set up. I think HoN is a decent game but it is not newbie friendly so it is hard for me to get into it since I never played Dota. That and I played LoL first so I already had pre-preferences to what I wanted to see from HoN.

GraveLord
10-07-2010, 02:49 PM
Never heard of Heroes of Newerth. How is it compared to DotA?

tannerface
10-08-2010, 05:56 AM
Well actually HoN is more like Dota than LoL is. A lot of people say that it is just a rehash of Dota. The graphics are really pretty though. As far as the characters that I have designed here I am open to suggestions.

DabalRowRaizah
10-12-2010, 07:34 PM
my nephew just showed me this game so i just started playing. add me if you want to play (same name as here)

tannerface
10-12-2010, 10:19 PM
Any other people who would like to play, you may add me my name in LoL is tannerface.

ATLDrew
10-20-2010, 10:24 AM
So i finally go this game working. Haven't actually had time to sit down and play a game yet but i have been reading a lot about it and am liking what I am seeing so far. My summoner name is ATLDrew if anybody is interested in carrying me to level 30 lol.

Trip Se7ens
10-20-2010, 10:35 AM
Is the game free? I'll give it a shot.

Hayamachop
10-20-2010, 10:42 AM
no i think you just gotta buy it once

Trip Se7ens
10-20-2010, 11:10 AM
no i think you just gotta buy it once

unlike other games where you have to buy it multiple times?!?! :D

EscarcegaGuy
10-20-2010, 12:06 PM
MMO's always = lame.

SMazzurco
10-20-2010, 12:09 PM
unlike other games where you have to buy it multiple times?!?! :D

generally MMO's have a monthly subscription.

They also devour your time and swallow your soul

ATLDrew
10-20-2010, 04:15 PM
@Escarcega- Not an MMO.

@Hayama- Nope. LoL is free. HoN you have to pay 30$ one time. no monthly subscription for either game.

EscarcegaGuy
10-20-2010, 09:14 PM
@Escarcega- Not an MMO.

@Hayama- Nope. LoL is free. HoN you have to pay 30$ one time. no monthly subscription for either game.

Is it a massive multiplayer game that is online? Yes, therefore it's a MMO. I didn't say MMORPG.

ATLDrew
10-20-2010, 09:25 PM
Is it a massive multiplayer game that is online? Yes, therefore it's a MMO. I didn't say MMORPG.

Its 5v5 team based. I guess its an mmo if games like Halo or Counter Strike are MMO's.

Habeck
10-20-2010, 10:20 PM
ATLDrew I play. My user is Se7en Deadly
i have a alt named : Dan Baker
Any ufs player hit me up and tell me your from this forum and i would be happy to play some games.

tannerface
10-21-2010, 01:48 AM
Well the game does swallow your soul, and there is an rpg aspect to it. However it is considered an online battle arena. There is no single player game and there are nothing like raids. Just 5v5 matches or 3v3 matches were the objective is to destroy the opponents nexus(mainbuilding). The game is completely free and you can pay money if you are impatient or want cool skins for the characters. There are like 61 characters in the game, all have their own lore and playstyle. The classes are like this tank,DPS(damage per sec), mage/nuker(huge one time damage), support. Every champ can fall into one or more of these categories and can all be customized during the fight by the items that you buy with gold you win from killing things.

EscarcegaGuy
10-21-2010, 11:01 AM
Its 5v5 team based. I guess its an mmo if games like Halo or Counter Strike are MMO's.
Halo actually has a single player mode and isn't online only like LOL, therefore Halo can't be considered an MMO. I guess counter-strike could be an MMO.

tannerface
10-22-2010, 07:49 PM
I wish they would make a single player/story mode for LoL. I think it could be pretty damn good if they did it right. As far as the MMO thing it is and it isn't. It is in the sense that it is played online by a ton of people together and it isn't in that it is nothing like WoW/everquest/ect...

Shiros
10-22-2010, 08:25 PM
That's because it's a MOBA.

tannerface
10-23-2010, 03:12 AM
That's because it's a MOBA.

Yea I said that somewhere earlier in the thread.;)

brislove
10-23-2010, 09:23 AM
Yea I said that somewhere earlier in the thread.;)

For the internets. Multiplayer Online Battle Arena

I'm brislove on LoL.

I'm 30, usually hang around 1400 ranked, it must just be how good I am, because I can't get out of it. I played with a bunch of 1550's and felt like the only good player on my team, so maybe I just need to keep at it. You can only hope to get a 60ish% win ratio unless you are totally insane.

I admit to playing poorly from time to time (some games i'm good at getting in and out, other games i'm good at getting in and ghosted) I'm good at positioning and farming, but I make poor combat choices sometimes, I need to stick to ranged carries, I tend to screw up a lot less when my goal is to literally stay as far away from everything while hitting them as possible.

BUT MUNDO IS SO MUNDING FUN! I just have to learn to not stay in there, even when I'm owning. I think he might actually be OP if cleanse took of the heal debuff of ignite.

TL;DR
MUNDO MUNDO MUNDO! my name on LoL is brislove

brislove
10-23-2010, 09:35 AM
Is the game free? I'll give it a shot.

It is free. Based on micro transactions to makes the monies, you CANNOT buy POWER, you spend money on things like skins for champs ect.

Every week there are 10 rotating champions out of 63. These champions are available to play.

You may also buy champions to unlock them. there are two ways to do this.

You may Purchase champions with "Riot Points" (RP) - These cost ~$1/120 (ratios go up the larger bundle you buy), champions cost anywhere from ~120-975 (new champs are always 975) the cost usually goes down the longer they have been out, to help newer players catch up on champions.

You may also purchase champions with "Influence Points" (IP) These you earn for playing in a game, ~60 for a loss and ~130 for a win. Champions cost anywhere from 450-6300 IP

Character skins may only be purchased with RP

Runes (which you can set-up outside of games to augment your champion) can only be bought with IP (this would be something that effects your champions power in game.)

I would suggest never buying tier 2 runes. It makes a lot of sense to just save IP for tier 3 runes and limp along on tier one (they are negligible in cost) until you get there.

If you enjoy the game and want to buy RP, go to target/bestbuy/walmart and buy the collectors edition. it gives you 1000 RP and 20 champions for $20 (it's something retarded like a $60 value)

That is about all the info i have for the basics :-D

tannerface
10-23-2010, 07:49 PM
It would be nice to get a UFS team in LoL going. Also I can attest to the same as you brislove. Some times I can lead a team to win, sometimes I make really bad decisions. When you are owning you tend to get caught up in the bloodlust.

ATLDrew
10-23-2010, 10:21 PM
I would love to get a group of UFS guys playing. PRoblem is im level 2 and it's going to be a long grind for me. I'm pretty okay at HoN/Dota and am adjusting to Lol. Just need to get more playtime.

tannerface
10-23-2010, 10:22 PM
Well I could always make a smurf account to play with you.

DabalRowRaizah
10-24-2010, 09:54 AM
i'm lv 10 so its not THAT big of a gap

tannerface
10-24-2010, 10:24 PM
Well I think if the lower level account makes the game than it puts the team with other low level accounts. Which would give the 30s on the team a nice unfair advantage. If you see me online don't hesitate to invite me.

NJBrock22
12-02-2010, 08:28 AM
will be joining the game myself ONCE it downloads... grr 6 hrs to d/l i hate my internetz... name will be the same as ya see here.

N.J.

tannerface
12-03-2010, 04:25 AM
Tried to add you, said you don't exist.

NJBrock22
12-03-2010, 07:33 AM
yeah d/l'd the game and launched it, now it says i dont have a high enough video card, dammit... *sigh*

N.J.

Skull_Knight
01-06-2011, 04:00 PM
Currently grinding my way up to 30, slowly but surely. If anyone ever wants to play hit me up online Stormthegates.

ATLDrew
01-11-2011, 06:51 PM
So Skull Knight and a friend of mine will be on late tonight grinding out some IP and levels. Any takers? Low levels preferably.

EscarcegaGuy
01-12-2011, 02:14 AM
My name is FDRhadcrazymoves. I've been playing for like 4 days.

ATLPiglet
01-12-2011, 08:43 AM
What game is this I wanna try

tannerface
01-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Here is the link. Download the client and begin your addiction. Also when playing with people you don't know, don't be discouraged by the classy people that you are bound to meet while playing. http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/index

Skull_Knight
01-16-2011, 10:41 PM
I am having so much fun with this game. Me and Drew have been raping while we level. If you ever want to get some games in please send me a message in game to Stormthegates.

LuchaHeroAl
01-27-2011, 01:41 AM
I am finally getting this game to run the downloader so when I get it installed I'll edit my name into this post and add all you fine fellas. I played Sivir, but I forgot my build...

Edit: Name is CheeseHumper and I'm 9.

kryzen13
05-03-2011, 06:59 PM
ign: kryzen.

Anyone had the chance to try out Rumble yet? :D

tannerface
05-03-2011, 07:13 PM
I've tried him but I am terribad with him.

Wild Party Hat
05-03-2011, 07:21 PM
I just recently started playing. I'm level 12 and I like Karthus.

edit. my name is WildPartyHat

kryzen13
05-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Aw, that sucks :(
I've been playing Rumble religiously since his release; little bugger's got a spot in me heart now!

In the dangerzone, his Q hits at a base damage of 450 with about a 2.0 ap ratio, and its beautiful :3

and Karthus is fun; i just hate his passive xD

Wild Party Hat
05-04-2011, 12:24 PM
Question for the high level players out there:

Are Runes worth it at all? They seems to be extremely expensive for so tiny a boost. And you gain IP so slowly that I would rather buy new champs than runes. I mean, +18 or so mana? Not much when you can have 3000 mana...

Hayamachop
05-04-2011, 12:43 PM
Yes the runes are necessary to play some champs to theirfullest potential. FREX - for Jax if you get some dodge runes you can get up to +7-8% more dodge and with the masteries and dodge boots thats like 30%+ of dodge. without it its only somewhere in the twenties. of course they are not needed but it gives you just that much more of an edge at the beginning. Another great example is getting Armor Pen runes - at level 1 if they dont buy any armor- i can do 100% damage (which is VERY nice). However dont invest in any until level 20. The tier three runes are the only ones worth investing in.

Add me if you'd like as well - same ign as my forum name. I'm level 30 and I have my good days and bad - don't get angry at me :)

Skull_Knight
05-04-2011, 03:00 PM
Only Tier 3 runes are worth buying, which you unlock at 20. In fact you should start saving up right now for them, they make a world of difference.

Also if you can't stand alot of the free weekly heroes, save up for a champion or 2. I got Ashe and Ryze as my go-to if i don't like the heroes that week.

Dillon
05-04-2011, 04:05 PM
when u hit lvl 20 u get runes that REALY give a boost, but extremely expensive

i have 700 wins and ive played since beta

ign Dillonrea

tannerface
05-05-2011, 08:47 AM
Also as a recommendation you should start your rune collection with flat hp quints, both magic and armor pen marks, and flat cooldown redux for glyphs. I find that the seals don't really have anything that is necessary. You could prolly get armor or mana regen for the seals.

ign: tannerface

The runes that make the biggest difference are the health runes. They make laning way easier. Runes for the most part make the biggest difference in the beginning of the game.

Wild Party Hat
05-06-2011, 10:23 AM
So I played a game against a level 29 Akali last night (I am level 17) and managed to solo her 1 or 2 times as Karthus, but for the most part she destroyed our team. We won in the end, but after our game I checked her items, and they weren't any better than mine. This must mean that her runes were the deciding factor in that game.

The point is, what runes do I want for specific builds (caster, ranged DPS, etc.)? Tannerface has some good basic advice, but what about in-depth rune advice? Or is it really a matter of just getting a basic spread of runes (all health and penetration) and not caring about customizing for different types of champions?

I ask because I will surely reach level 20 tonight, and I have a good amount of IP saved up.

Skull_Knight
05-06-2011, 03:30 PM
Generally speaking the runes you need for like most melee characters are armor pen reds and for casters its magic pen, and maybe if you jungle alot attack speed reds too. Everything else is up to the player but generally speaking the best/most used runes go: flat armor/flat dodge/mana regen per lvl yellows, Flat Magic Resistance/Magic Resistance per level/Cooldown Reduction blues, and Health/Movespeed/armor penetration Quints. These are the general go to but don't be afraid to mix and match. If you need any more information on this stuff just hit me up ingame at Stormthegates.

Dillon
05-06-2011, 04:19 PM
So I played a game against a level 29 Akali last night (I am level 17) and managed to solo her 1 or 2 times as Karthus, but for the most part she destroyed our team. We won in the end, but after our game I checked her items, and they weren't any better than mine. This must mean that her runes were the deciding factor in that game.

The point is, what runes do I want for specific builds (caster, ranged DPS, etc.)? Tannerface has some good basic advice, but what about in-depth rune advice? Or is it really a matter of just getting a basic spread of runes (all health and penetration) and not caring about customizing for different types of champions?

I ask because I will surely reach level 20 tonight, and I have a good amount of IP saved up.

or her playstyle/masteries/skill with her character

Magnusotls
05-06-2011, 04:26 PM
I just pick sion and win with him usually. I usually get dorans ring, boots and then 4 more doran's rings. this is probably the most important guide for an up and coming sion player. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxmwGq15v-U&feature=channel_video_title

Dillon
05-06-2011, 05:56 PM
I just pick sion and win with him usually. I usually get dorans ring, boots and then 4 more doran's rings. this is probably the most important guide for an up and coming sion player. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxmwGq15v-U&feature=channel_video_title

i lol'd

tannerface
05-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Good trolls can be funny sometimes. I had a garen once that would run up bot lane threw their base and back out top lane. Was funny cause while we were farming supers their whole team chased garen around and we won that game. Funniest stuff ever.

tannerface
05-06-2011, 09:21 PM

As to specifics it really just depends on the champ your playing and your own playstyle. Peronally I like to take a lot of deffense for my rune pages so that I can lane longer and be a little more wreckless when going for kills. Though I tend to play a lot of tanks. I think getting about 100 extra hp from your rune page is a must really on just about anyone.

Wild Party Hat
05-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Which characters do you guys like?

My top 3 in order are

1. Karthus
2. Nocturne
3. Amumu

Skull_Knight
05-06-2011, 10:19 PM
1. Olaf
2. Irelia
3. Shen

I love these character designs and they are so much fun to play.

Magnusotls
05-06-2011, 10:43 PM
1. sona
2. rammus
3. sion

kryzen13
05-07-2011, 05:15 AM
I like to switch it around alllll the time, but right now:

1. Rumble
2. Jarvan
3. Renekton/Kog'maw (undecided)

tannerface
05-07-2011, 01:07 PM
I love playing nidalee. Every time I play though I tend to play random champs. Recently janna is one of my favs. I can almost carry games with her.

Dillon
05-07-2011, 01:49 PM
Shacco Leblanc Malphite

ATLDrew
05-08-2011, 12:27 AM
1. Jarven
2. Shen
3. Janna

Working on grinding up to 30 Tanner.

Shiros
05-08-2011, 10:56 AM
1. Nidalee
2. Alistar
3. Katarina

Can't even remember if I ever posted in this thread. Been playing since early beta, IGN: Shiros. Friend me if anyone wants to play.

Dillon
05-08-2011, 01:45 PM
i have 700+ wins and i have a ventrilo, add me if u want to play, i only play with people who use ventrilo

Wild Party Hat
05-11-2011, 02:46 PM
I had sort of a technical question:

Is there a hotkey for locking/unlocking the camera and for item activations? For example, if I want to use Ashe's or Ezreal's ultimate, and hit someone across the map, it would be a lot easier pressing a hotkey to unlock the map than clicking that stupid eyeball in the lower right. Also if I want to activate an item like Yommu's Ghostblade, can I do that without double clicking the item in my inventory, which takes just long enough for me to lose my target?

Skull_Knight
05-11-2011, 02:49 PM
1-6 for item activations, each number for the respective slots. Also just click a spot on the map to go to it.

Wild Party Hat
05-13-2011, 08:01 AM
Ohhh thanks. I have been avoiding activation items like the plague so far because I thought I had to click them, but I think I will try them more often now.

Dillon
05-13-2011, 08:21 AM
screen lock is for noobs

Wild Party Hat
05-13-2011, 09:31 AM
screen lock is for noobs

My laptop is laggy and for me it is the easiest way to play.

Sketch
05-18-2011, 12:53 AM
So I finally got my computer fixed and picked this up. Played Jax in practice games for a little, went in my first real game with him, went 15-4-5. Any advice on how to play him/build him? He's fun as heck.

Dillon
05-18-2011, 01:33 AM
rageblade then u win

Wild Party Hat
05-18-2011, 12:27 PM
So I finally got my computer fixed and picked this up. Played Jax in practice games for a little, went in my first real game with him, went 15-4-5. Any advice on how to play him/build him? He's fun as heck.

A good idea is to invest in tier 3 dodge runes once you hit summoner level 20+ and buy Ninja Tabi in-game. Jax has insane dodge potential and isn't easily taken down.

Also, Rageblade err'y day.

Zardis
05-18-2011, 12:38 PM
I really have no idea what to do in that game @_@ I just started and I am barely on level 3 xDDD

don't know if u have to add people to your friend list or something but if that is the case u can add me. My username is zardistsukasa

Wild Party Hat
05-18-2011, 12:51 PM
I'll send you an invite. I bought a time-based xp boost and a champion pack, which came with a game-based xp boost, so i'm higher than I should be. But I can play pretty well and I'll help you out. The first thing to do is find a champion you really like playing.

Zardis
05-18-2011, 01:00 PM
hmmmm well I have always liked archers o.o I am playing Ashe right now (Seeing Ashe reminded me I saw this game ages ago when Ashe was the new character LOL) now I want that new "Vampire-esque" woman with the 2 crossbows :P

NOTE: I haven't really played with any other character at all xD

Skull_Knight
05-18-2011, 01:23 PM
Because there seems to be more and more people from the UFS scene getting into this game i've made a room on League. Join UFSLeague if interested.

Wild Party Hat
05-18-2011, 01:26 PM
Ashe is incredibly un-fun to play against and is really good, so yeah, that's probably a good choice.

Zardis
05-18-2011, 01:28 PM
LOL yeah I still don't understand A LOT of stuff from the game and the only time I played online there was a guy cursing me xDD @_@
I am trying to convince my brothers to play, they already installed the game so yeah, probably we will be playing soon :P (Maybe I will start on Monday or something because I have serious work from tomorrow until Sunday xDD)

EDIT: Awwww Ashe rotated :( now I have to get points to get her @_@ haha

Skull_Knight
05-18-2011, 01:31 PM
I will say this to every new player: if you are going to pick up a character PICK UP ASHE!!! She is probably the easiest to pick up but one of the most difficult to master. She also teaches you how to play the game well (Last hitting, Zoning/Kiting, Postioning for team fights, Correct use of spells in fights, etc..). She is also super cheap to buy(450ip) and is like a free hero every week. Also good cheap choices to pick up are Janna/Soraka(very good heal,support heroes), Zilean/Annie/Sion/Ryze(very good Casters/Burst Damage), Malphite/Singed/Alistar (Tank/damage absorbers. Alistar is also a very powerful Caster character too), and Twisted Fate/Evelynn/Poppy(Bruiser/Assassins. Beware Twisted Fate has a HIGH skill requirement to play efficiently). ALL of these heroes are in the 450-1350 point price range so these heroes are good AND affordable for everyone after a few games or so. Try these characters out and see what you think.

Zardis
05-18-2011, 02:22 PM
Thanks for the info.

I was wondering. What is the difference between Assasin, Tank, etc? Or are those just like the Kick, Punch keywords in UFS to specify which type of character it is?
Also, how do I see a character's passive ability? @_@ haha

Wild Party Hat
05-18-2011, 04:10 PM
The terms Assassin, tank, support, caster, pusher, etc. tell you what type of champion it is. A tank generally stays in front of the team, soaking up damage and preventing your opponents from chasing your more squishy targets (ex. amumu/sion), while an assassin prefers to gank targets (gank means to leave your lane to flank an opponent) and catch them off-guard (ex. Nocturne/Akali).

A pusher is a champion that aggressively attacks an enemy tower, literally "pushing" forward (ex. Renekton). Mages and support are self-explanitory.

Sadly, I don't know of any way to see a champion's passive until you buy them, other than looking that character up online. There is a page on the LoL site that lists every champ and their abilities/passives that is pretty useful for that.

I agree wholeheartedly with Skull_Knight about recommended characters, and have a few of my own to add in: Garen, Master Yi, Warwick, and Nocturne

Hope that helps.

Magnusotls
05-18-2011, 04:22 PM
your face when manamune is X's soul calibur http://www.myfacewhen.com/images/295.jpg

Zardis
05-18-2011, 05:01 PM
The terms Assassin, tank, support, caster, pusher, etc. tell you what type of champion it is. A tank generally stays in front of the team, soaking up damage and preventing your opponents from chasing your more squishy targets (ex. amumu/sion), while an assassin prefers to gank targets (gank means to leave your lane to flank an opponent) and catch them off-guard (ex. Nocturne/Akali).

A pusher is a champion that aggressively attacks an enemy tower, literally "pushing" forward (ex. Renekton). Mages and support are self-explanitory.

Sadly, I don't know of any way to see a champion's passive until you buy them, other than looking that character up online. There is a page on the LoL site that lists every champ and their abilities/passives that is pretty useful for that.

I agree wholeheartedly with Skull_Knight about recommended characters, and have a few of my own to add in: Garen, Master Yi, Warwick, and Nocturne

Hope that helps.

I just bought Ashe because she had already rotated out :P but I still don't know where to see her abilities :P

I think the ability of the new one is that "tumble" ability. I THINK xDD

I am going to play a few more rounds to get that one ^^ seems hard to use but who cares? xDD I like it :P

Wild Party Hat
05-18-2011, 05:21 PM
I know all of ashe's abilities

Passive: Every 3 seconds or so that ashe is not attacking, she gets an increased chance to deal a critical on her next basic attack. This stacks on itself. If you are out of combat for about 5 or 6 seconds, you will always crit on your first attack.

Q ability: Frozen arrows(?): Passive toggleable ability that causes all of ashe's basic attacks to slow her enemies by a decent amount for 1 second or so at the cost of around 7 mana per attack. I know it starts at 20%

W ability: Volley: an active ability that fires a cone of arrows that deal increased damage. This CAN apply your frozen arrow's buff.

E ability: Dunno the name: Passive/Active ability. The active shoots out a bird that explodes at the end of it's flight to reveal an area. The passive grants Ashe bonus gold whenever she kills an enemy unit.

Ultimate: Enchanted Crystal Arrow: Fires a global skillshot that damages enemies and stuns them based on how long the arrow was in flight. This can apply frozen arrows. Damage starts at 250. It is also a total BS ultimate and I hate it every time it hits me.

And yeah, tumble is one of vayne's abilities. It's a dodge skill that resets her attack animation (effectively increasing her attack speed for one shot) and causes vayne to stealth for a few seconds after using it if she is in her ultimate (Final Hour).

Zardis
05-18-2011, 06:39 PM
Thanks :) haha yeah I just noticed where it was when I was playing a while ago LOL.

Yeah I want to play Vayne :3

I am a little "awkward" to play with and very random to play against hahahaha!!!

Just send me the invite whoever wants to play ^^ I am still practicing a little to see if I get the hang of the game.

ATLDrew
05-18-2011, 07:06 PM
First rule of LoL Dave is to just not die. Once you stop dying, the rest falls into place!

But yeah try all of the heroes that look cool. It's not like a fighting game because you have to not only learn match ups one on one, but how different heroes interact and change matchups when their teammates show up. It's an awesome game though dude. Im glad youre finally jumping on board.

Zardis
05-19-2011, 08:59 AM

I bought Ashe and now I want Vayne but she was on "sale" until today. I guess the demand is too high.

It will be almost impossible for me to get her with points of the game in quite a while @_@ maybe I'll just put $10 in and buy her instead :P

EDIT: Hey Tanner, why don't you change the OP? Maybe it will be easier for people if we have a list of usernames to add people and have someone to play with. Mine is zardistsukasa, but you know it would be nice to have a list something like the one in the Trader Feedback Thread. It would be really nice ^^
People can start posting their usernames as well so we can all play with familiar faces (ehemusernamesehem) xDD

Wild Party Hat
05-19-2011, 01:07 PM
im sending you an invite zardis

Zardis
05-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Ok I will accept that later o.o I am heading off to work now xDD

Dillon
05-19-2011, 03:01 PM

I bought Ashe and now I want Vayne but she was on "sale" until today. I guess the demand is too high.

It will be almost impossible for me to get her with points of the game in quite a while @_@ maybe I'll just put $10 in and buy her instead :P

EDIT: Hey Tanner, why don't you change the OP? Maybe it will be easier for people if we have a list of usernames to add people and have someone to play with. Mine is zardistsukasa, but you know it would be nice to have a list something like the one in the Trader Feedback Thread. It would be really nice ^^
People can start posting their usernames as well so we can all play with familiar faces (ehemusernamesehem) xDD

good idea

Wild Party Hat
05-20-2011, 09:43 AM
My username is Wild Party Hat. I will be playing for most of the weekend, and tonight. I'm really getting into Anivia, seeing as two of her spells do more than 600 or 700 damage. Burst damage is so pro.

Zardis
05-20-2011, 09:56 AM
lol nice. I am playing right now if u wanna play xDD

I am going with Ashe :3

I am FINALLY getting the hang of the game. I just won a game where most of the time I was soloing Up. Soraka and the Lizardman thing always came for me but since I avoided dying as much as possible I went through their defenses and my side (The one I went soloing ALL game) was the first one to destroy all turrets and inhibitors @_@ hahaha)
:)

What I do is: I do not buy anything at first, get volley to level 1, then start farming minions with hawk shot atl evel 2 when I level it up. Each time I can level Hawk Shot up I do so. when I can't I level up volley, then her ulti then the ice arrows. That way I get a lot of money. I went with 3 items that reduced my cooldown, 1 manamune and another item similar to the manamune, like archangel staff or something like that. :) So I spammed the Volley A LOT xD

Wild Party Hat
05-20-2011, 10:13 AM
Unfortunately I'm at work right now and can't play. I'll be home around 7:30-8 PM your time.

When I play Ashe I put point into Ice arrows at level 1 and buy the longsword thing and a health potion this allows me to easily take down low hp champions at the start of the game. Next point goes into volley, which is an excellent harrassing tool. Just fire it towards an enemy's general area and force them to run or heal, giving you the ability to farm more minions than they can. I usually get 1 point into hawk shot and leave it there, getting ice arrows to level 2 and maxing volley first (obviously taking enchanted crystal arrow whenever possible). The best thing ashe can do is get BS amounts of attack speed with an item like phantom dancer.

Zardis
05-20-2011, 10:50 AM
oohhh yeah we play a lot differently :O

haha I just won again xDDD and same strategy :P more or less a little different items but the same anyway xD

FenMiHuo
05-20-2011, 12:30 PM
Since just about every UFS player in the city is playing this game now I decided to pick it back up. I cant play that often (one or 2 games a day at random times) but feel free to add me and we can play. (Same name as here) Unfortunately I'm only lvl 10 and suck so don't expect much (and I got my 10 lvls like 8 months ago so I'm basically a complete noob again now since I forgot everything)

Zardis
05-20-2011, 01:35 PM
:P I added u ^^

Now I am getting more used to the game :)

Now I just need to win a lot more games and get lots of points to get my Runes after lvl 20 :P

Wild Party Hat
05-20-2011, 01:58 PM
I'll add you as well. I'll see you guys later today.

Skull_Knight
05-23-2011, 01:25 AM
Yay hit level 30!!!!

I would like to thank the academy, AP Twisted Fate and AP Alistar, Riot for not figuring out that Lichbane is Overpowered, Raptor Jesus, Burning Beard, Cherry Coke, and my brother for helping me out for the last half of my grind.

Now if you will excuse me, i have to finish grinding out my rune pages.....

Also add me if you haven't yet: Stormthegates.

Zardis
05-23-2011, 08:54 AM
I will add u now xDD

I am barely level 8 o.o I don't have that much time to play :P but probably today up until thursday I will be playing even more cuz I don't have to go to work :D

my username is 1 or 2 pages before (We really need to update the OP or make a new thread :D haha. )

Ashe is my favorite but right now I am playing with Vayne. I am a noob with Vayne still xD early game I get owned a lot but late game I am the one who ends up owning :P

I need to get to lvl 20 to get runes @_@

Wild Party Hat
05-23-2011, 09:37 AM
Congrats on lvl 30. Zardis, I would recommend watching Riot's spotlight on vayne. They have some really good tips and can help you learn how to play specific characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZDJqpFspmg

Zardis
05-23-2011, 10:09 AM
I did, I am just not used to playing this kind of games so I am not quick with the mouse + keys control lol. MMORPGs kill the fun of the games haha.

I just need to be able to survive at first because later on it is very easy to get gold. I just played a match with someone using Twisted Fate and his ability to give 2 extra gold per kill made me finish my armor very quickly. I think I even had the chance to put up Trinity Force as well. That Trinity Force is very useful.

I just have a little question since I do not understand well some of the basics.

There are some items (Like higher level and more pricey) that have like a "Ramification" so I supposed that I could buy them if I bought 1 of the items on bottom then that one. It worked by letting me buy a Recurve Bow then another stuff, I think it was a Divine Sword or something. I then tried with the other item, cheaper, and I still got the Divine Sword no problem. For other items later on I didn't need to buy the Recurve Bow so I was wondering if I just need to buy it once to have that item available to me.

Also, Trinity Force didn't let me buy it that way. It only becomes available to me by buying all 3 of the items under it :P (Maybe I am mistaken) but some tips on that would be nice :D

haha ty

EDIT: I was just playing with some ppl and there was a guy using Akali that killed 44 champions, made like 3 assists and just died once. Haha I was wondering, was the guy crazy good and Kali is regular or Akali is crazy good as well? xDD

Wild Party Hat
05-23-2011, 12:13 PM
When you buy Items, you can either buy all the pieces one at a time or you can buy it all at once. They both cost the same amount of gold, but if you buy it all at once, you only need 1 item slot whereas buying it piece by piece takes up several, meaning that buying all at once is better in the late game when you can't fit all the pieces, and vice versa.

No, you do not have to only buy an item once. To build a higher level item, you must have, or have the gold to buy, all other items that craft into it. You would have to buy two recurve bows to build two divine swords.

Akali can be amazing, but so can any champ when they are properly fed. He probably just got a lot of easy kills in the early game and proceeded to destroy your underfed team in the late game. It happens all the time, and is the reason you don't want to give your opponents easy kills.

Zardis
05-23-2011, 12:58 PM
When you buy Items, you can either buy all the pieces one at a time or you can buy it all at once. They both cost the same amount of gold, but if you buy it all at once, you only need 1 item slot whereas buying it piece by piece takes up several, meaning that buying all at once is better in the late game when you can't fit all the pieces, and vice versa.

No, you do not have to only buy an item once. To build a higher level item, you must have, or have the gold to buy, all other items that craft into it. You would have to buy two recurve bows to build two divine swords.

Akali can be amazing, but so can any champ when they are properly fed. He probably just got a lot of easy kills in the early game and proceeded to destroy your underfed team in the late game. It happens all the time, and is the reason you don't want to give your opponents easy kills.

oohh no no, he was on my team xDD

and I see, thanks for the info :P

I am getting better with Vayne, in the last games I have been the one doing the most o.o

haha Vayne with maxed Silver bolts and 2.5 attacks per second is SICK xDD

Wild Party Hat
05-23-2011, 02:48 PM
Yeah vayne needs to be nerfed immediately. Her + attack speed = instant win.

Zardis
05-23-2011, 02:55 PM
I actually thinking about not getting a lot of the weird equipments (upgrades) from Recurve Bow and just buy a bunch of Recurve Bow after I get the Divine Sword. Since the extra effects don't help e much and I prefer her to do like 3 attacks per second late game if possible, that would be sicker :P

Wild Party Hat
05-23-2011, 03:39 PM
I'm wondering if there is a cap to attack speed. Because if there is, then you might be better off getting things that add attack speed and damage. By the way, Sheen is amazing with any character that can spam simple skills (like tumble) and relies on basic attacks. I would try this combo: Attack, tumble, attack(sheen), attack(triggers silver arrows). DAMAGE!

Zardis
05-23-2011, 03:49 PM
:P I could try that :P

Well in my equips this game I had exactly 2.5 attacks per second. It was like 1 Divine Sword, one of the other sword with purple background and the rest were Recurve Bows. We lost because of 2 things:

Ppl were too bad and some Alistar and Ashe were feeding the bots @_@
My aunt came to knock on my door and was talking for a really long time so I was like 4 or 5 levels lower than everyone else.

Oh and a third reason,

apparently other person had kind of the same problem because when i came back I was lvl 13 and he was 11, he stayed 11 for the rest of the game @_@

______

Vayne is really good but she can't solo, specially not if she is being harrassed for 3 or more characters. I have been able to handle 2, the problem is that tanks or huge hp characters usually stun me so their partner ends up beating the living crap outta me.

FenMiHuo
05-24-2011, 12:21 PM
how much damage do you get out of vayne though when you beef up your attack speed that much? Whats your attack power?

Zardis
05-24-2011, 12:26 PM
I don't remember, really o.o but she kills insanely quick with Silver Bolts maxed its totally fun :P

I have been trying to play all morning but my connection is messed up. I am lagging and disconnecting all the time. DAMMIT... and on top of that, the characters of this week include the only 2 I know how to use so I never get the chance to choose them in any game >.> I had to use my Free Tristana (But then I retreated because I hate playing while lagging)

FenMiHuo
05-24-2011, 12:44 PM
tristana is insane and shouldnt be much different, just focus on damage/attack speed, by late game you should have like 1.5atk/sec and 300+ dmg, (not including her Q)
When I'm playing her by late game I feel like i'm cheating :p those poor towers

Addition:
I just did a little research, it looks like attack speed might cap at 2.5 atks/sec

Zardis
05-24-2011, 01:19 PM
oohhh yeah.

That explains why in that match I had like 1 Divine Sword and lots of bows and only went to 2.5 atk speed :P

Well, if my internet stops lagging I will play again :/

Skull_Knight
05-24-2011, 02:52 PM
I actually thinking about not getting a lot of the weird equipments (upgrades) from Recurve Bow and just buy a bunch of Recurve Bow after I get the Divine Sword. Since the extra effects don't help e much and I prefer her to do like 3 attacks per second late game if possible, that would be sicker :P

Please don't do that.
http://solomid.net/guides.php
http://www.mobafire.com/

Go read stuff on those 2 sites. Spamming AS on most heroes isn't a good idea. In the long run Damage and Survivability is more useful/better to you.

Zardis
05-24-2011, 02:56 PM
yeah I see some from mobafire I think, or some web page that had "league" in its name hahaha. I was just testing. Usually those guides are directed to pppl in maximum level with all the runes so that they can generate money a lot faster and stuff so those guides have not been very helpful to me at all sicne I am only level 10 :/

Zardis
05-24-2011, 03:53 PM
Ok, I definitely won't play this week. Any room I enter they either chose Vayne, Ashe or both (Mostly both) :/ I really don't like a lot more characters, and the ones I like are very expensive. So yeah I will take this week off from playing @_@

FenMiHuo
05-24-2011, 05:04 PM
leaguecraft.com is probably the best place for builds, and while the builds tell you what runes are necessary for them, they are by no means required, I typically just put mastery points as far as I can in the main side (the one that the build puts 21 into usually) and just dont have runes to begin with, its more about the skill ordering, how you use each skill, and what items to buy that give you good output (in whatever you want, dmg, hp, mana) and survivability

Zardis
05-24-2011, 05:23 PM
:P yeah Leaguecraft was it.

Damn I just got a Level 1 Leaver Warning :/ damn internet problems :(

ATLDrew
05-24-2011, 05:56 PM
Ok, I definitely won't play this week. Any room I enter they either chose Vayne, Ashe or both (Mostly both) :/ I really don't like a lot more characters, and the ones I like are very expensive. So yeah I will take this week off from playing @_@

If you can control Vayne's early game and deny her farm then she is very weak late game. Vayne relies on outleveling her lane mate and just snowballing into a win. High hp/armor heroes or heroes that can apply good burst early and keep her running back to base will make her late game miserable. Ashe on the other hand... a little bit harder.

Zardis
05-27-2011, 08:07 PM
Damn it all. I got suspended because Comcast is the stupidest thing on this planet........ >.>

Dillon
05-27-2011, 08:12 PM
damn it all. I got suspended because comcast is the stupidest thing on this planet........ >.>

lolololololol

tannerface
06-01-2011, 06:39 AM
You may be able to argue your suspension with riot's support. Try emailing them and explaining your situation. Also get better netz lol. Although I have not played vayne, the most successful builds I see played are sheen>boots>tri-force>madreds after that you build whatever you need at that time.

Athena
06-08-2011, 11:14 PM
I play LoL. My summoner name is Spritz111. Look me up! 8D

I'm still a n00b. I liked ranged characters like Ashe and Kog'maw. I'm currently saving up for Kog'maw (he's so cute! <3) and then I wanted to buy Anivia because Articuno champion seems awesome.

Zardis
06-09-2011, 09:29 AM
I play LoL. My summoner name is Spritz111. Look me up! 8D

I'm still a n00b. I liked ranged characters like Ashe and Kog'maw. I'm currently saving up for Kog'maw (he's so cute! <3) and then I wanted to buy Anivia because Articuno champion seems awesome.

Haha I'll add u xD and yes Articuno rlz :P
Kog'Maw's skills are very fun in team play :)
And yeah, I love Ashe *-* haha I usually farm a lot in early game. I concentrate in getting those swords that give me ability power and extra money each 10 seconds haha. Then I farm A LOT with Volley. With Hawkshot active. That lets me get whatever I want late game :3

Zardis
06-10-2011, 10:18 AM
Haha u have to look at this lol
http://art.penny-arcade.com/photos/i-CV2d9W4/0/L/i-CV2d9W4-L.jpg

Dillon
06-10-2011, 01:45 PM
lol ive spent like 95

Zardis
06-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Haha I have only spent $15 and it was because it doesn't let you decide a certain amount, just the ones there so I put $10 in my account to buy Vayne and $5 in my brother's account to buy Shen when he was 50% off.

I still have some points I may use to get more exp

Wild Party Hat
06-10-2011, 04:07 PM
I just bought some RP to buy Ezreal and, when he comes out, Yorick (If I like him). Ezreal is sooo fun. Flash err'y day.

tannerface
06-11-2011, 05:45 AM
I don't even want to talk about it. All I will say on that is that I am impatient.

Wild Party Hat
06-13-2011, 09:39 AM
Something weird is happening to my LoL. After every game it will say "Waiting for stats", and just stay like that. There is a button that says "Skip waiting for stats", but when I press it, the game does not update IP and I cannot play any more games. If I try to play another game it just says "session closed" and LoL exits itself. The only way to fix this is to exit LoL after every game and restart it. Anyone else have this problem and somehow fixed it?

I tried reinstalling and that didn't work.

Also, it constantly says "Disconnected from PVP chat", if that helps.

Zardis
06-13-2011, 09:46 AM
Ooohhh well the problem is in the servers then. That happened to me one day but it was mostly because they were fixing stuff that day. Actually, I think it happened the time we played, u using the Articuno xDD (Don't remember if it was the game with my brother as well) but I remember that the chat was not working and it said that "Waiting for stats" thing.

tannerface
06-14-2011, 07:10 AM
Yea that sort of thing happens all the time. It just means riot is having issues. Make sure to send your logs in when that sort of thing happens, it helps them fix the problems.

Wild Party Hat
06-14-2011, 03:07 PM
What logs? Lincoln Logs?

Magnusotls
06-14-2011, 04:05 PM
Giant toilet logs?

Dillon
06-14-2011, 11:47 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/LulzSec
there hitting LoL
delete credit card to be safe

LuchaHeroAl
06-15-2011, 01:26 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/LulzSec
there hitting LoL
delete credit card to be safe

1. Do you really believe this?
2. Who spent real money on this game?

Dillon
06-15-2011, 02:00 AM
1. Do you really believe this?

it is very true

Vexion
06-15-2011, 02:10 AM

impulse spenders... It's the whole reason online games make money (and why I wanna make some online card games for the net and those i phones)

Also.. dillon.. I read their twitter... They appear to be done attacking League of Legends.

Dillon
06-15-2011, 03:33 AM
impulse spenders... It's the whole reason online games make money (and why I wanna make some online card games for the net and those i phones)

Also.. dillon.. I read their twitter... They appear to be done attacking League of Legends.

Just to clarify, we're currently not hitting the League of Legends website at all... our cannonfire on the login server must be wrecking it.

keyword currently

Skull_Knight
06-15-2011, 07:01 AM
To anyone interested, the Season 1 Finals for League will be streamed this weekend, taking place at Dreamhack which is a huge lan convention. Anyone that follows the game competitively should definitely tune in to it this weekend.

Wild Party Hat
06-17-2011, 10:33 AM
How worth it is it to save up for cassiopeia? I love me some burst casters, but I'm running out of champions to play.

Skull_Knight
06-17-2011, 04:43 PM
Cass is a very mediocre hero and she is actually sustained rather than bursty. If you want good burst heroes pick up annie, tf, akali, malzahar, zilean off the top of my head.

Zardis
06-17-2011, 04:53 PM
I hear Akali is crazy good. And in one game with someone using her he did like 44 kills :)

Wild Party Hat
06-17-2011, 09:11 PM
IMO the best bursters are Leblanc, anivia, and annie.

tannerface
06-17-2011, 10:17 PM
Here is the thing with leblanc, she is probably the best burst caster, however there are two downsides to her.

1. She is difficult to play regardless of how easy you think she looks.

2. Even when fed she does almost nothing in a late game, so if you get good with her make sure you lead your team in pushing lanes early.

Dillon
06-17-2011, 10:29 PM
here is the thing with leblanc, she is probably the best burst caster, however there are two downsides to her.

2. Even when fed she does almost nothing in a late game, so if you get good with her make sure you lead your team in pushing lanes early.

lololololololololololololololololololol

Skull_Knight
06-18-2011, 10:21 PM
Here is the thing with leblanc, she is probably the best burst caster, however there are two downsides to her.

Yep pretty much hit the nail on the head, except for the skill level imo. Like shaco past early game she starts to lose her power and it widely regarded as one of the worst ap chars in the game.

And yeah annivia and annie are extremely strong bursters/ap casters. Annie is imo the best in the game when she can kill ANYONE with a stacked passive and tibbers. I think TF is ridiculously strong too because he only gets better as the game progresses and when he picks up a lichbane he can split push a lane while the team roams, 3 shots towers due to like 400 ap lichbane procs, and then liketele into the team fight and mop up the fight.

Dillon
06-19-2011, 12:21 AM
Yep pretty much hit the nail on the head, except for the skill level imo. Like shaco past early game she starts to lose her power and it widely regarded as one of the worst ap chars in the game.

And yeah annivia and annie are extremely strong bursters/ap casters. Annie is imo the best in the game when she can kill ANYONE with a stacked passive and tibbers. I think TF is ridiculously strong too because he only gets better as the game progresses and when he picks up a lichbane he can split push a lane while the team roams, 3 shots towers due to like 400 ap lichbane procs, and then liketele into the team fight and mop up the fight.

leblanc is one of the most feared characters in the game, im not trying to be rude but you and tanner are both wrong

Wild Party Hat
06-19-2011, 12:51 AM
I won't even go near a leblanc without a banshee's veil.

and late game she is even more badass than early game.

Sketch
06-19-2011, 01:54 AM
Annie > LeBlanc because bears and fire are scary.

End of story.

ATLDrew
06-19-2011, 10:02 AM
Hey guys. I don't know if this is the right thread... But have u seen my bear, tibbers?

Nubian God
06-19-2011, 10:11 AM
Hey guys. I don't know if this is the right thread... But have u seen my bear, tibbers?

Oh, you dirty man. You put that away! ><

ATLDrew
06-19-2011, 10:48 AM
Brian has seen Ben's bear Tibbers.

Chriton
06-19-2011, 09:53 PM
Well hell, clicked on this thread earlier this evening just wondering what was funny, come to find out its a game so go take look at it now its midnight and im still messing arond with it... have to definately admit gang this game is really interestng, and i have never been one to play with others really on games but i can actually see me doing this with others

tannerface
06-21-2011, 09:36 AM
@Dillion- It's not just my opinion, it is a consensus among most LoL players. What makes a late game caster good is how strong their AoE is. Her AoE makes her jump in the middle of the enemies and die. Now I am not saying you couldn't build her slightly tanky, but what I am saying is that late game tanks will eat her alive. If you are seeing a leblanc do something late game that isn't catching someone solo or pushing a lane herself then your team (or theirs) is not building magic res and is doing it wrong. Now this could also be a mis-interpretation of what late game is. From what I gather late game is 30mins. Laning/gank phase is up to the 10min mark where all lanes should be at least level 6 if no denying took place. Making the 20min the mid game or the surrender phase is what I would call it lol. Also I did not say she did nothing late game, I said she did ALMOST nothing late game.

tannerface
06-21-2011, 09:39 AM
Well hell, clicked on this thread earlier this evening just wondering what was funny, come to find out its a game so go take look at it now its midnight and im still messing arond with it... have to definately admit gang this game is really interestng, and i have never been one to play with others really on games but i can actually see me doing this with others

If you decide to give this game a try make sure to post your summoner name here so that the ufs community may join with you. It may be easier and a more pleasant experience if you start your games with friends that way they can teach you in's and outs. Also I recommend both the training tutorials. Welcome to the league.

@ALTDrew and Nubian-Your doing it wrong lol. It's "Have you seen my Bare tibbers?" Get it?

Chriton
06-21-2011, 12:39 PM
Oops sorry bout that summoner name is ATLChriton

Hayamachop
06-21-2011, 12:59 PM
@Dillion- It's not just my opinion, it is a consensus among most LoL players. What makes a late game caster good is how strong their AoE is. Her AoE makes her jump in the middle of the enemies and die. Now I am not saying you couldn't build her slightly tanky, but what I am saying is that late game tanks will eat her alive. If you are seeing a leblanc do something late game that isn't catching someone solo or pushing a lane herself then your team (or theirs) is not building magic res and is doing it wrong. Now this could also be a mis-interpretation of what late game is. From what I gather late game is 30mins. Laning/gank phase is up to the 10min mark where all lanes should be at least level 6 if no denying took place. Making the 20min the mid game or the surrender phase is what I would call it lol. Also I did not say she did nothing late game, I said she did ALMOST nothing late game.

I think her strength is her ability to snipe earlier than most others and to force the game into late when it is still possible to be in the early game. Of course against a skilled player its probably pointless.

tannerface
06-21-2011, 04:21 PM
I think her strength is her ability to snipe earlier than most others and to force the game into late when it is still possible to be in the early game. Of course against a skilled player its probably pointless.

Her strength comes in completely dominating a lane. 1v1 she is easily in the top five casters if not the top. As long as she is pushing a tower every time she wins the lane then she will be pushing for an early game, and that is what she should be doing. As should heavy caster teams. Once the opposistion of a heavy caster team gets a chance to build finished MR items such as Force of nature or banshees on at least 2 dps champs then the heavy ap team will be in trouble if they have not pushed to the base yet.

Hatman
06-21-2011, 05:08 PM
Hey guys.

New player advice here?

ATLDrew
06-21-2011, 08:22 PM
Hey guys.

New player advice here?

Number 1 rule of league is DON'T DIE! The game is not about getting kills. Those will come. The name of the game is surviving in your lane long enough to farm, get nice and big and strong, and then mid to late game start killing people.

Rule number 2 is FARM FARM FARM! Early game is about achieving a gold and, as a result, a level advantage over your lane. What this means is that you achieve lane dominance by last hitting enemy creeps, getting gold, and harassing your opponent. Be threatening in your lane but don't play like a crazy person and dive into your opponent swinging.

Rule number 3 is communicate. When an enemy champion leaves your lane, tell your team. If you are laning top against Jarvan for instance and he disappears say "Top mia" or "Jarvan MIA" or "watch out mid jarvan is coming to kill you." The better you are at communicating with your team, then easier it is to stay alive in lane and coordinate kills which will inevitably win you the game.

Rule number 4 is buy Vision Wards. These are in the consumable tab of the shop. They are 75g and provide vision to a give area for 3 minutes. This might not seems like much. But think about it this way. A 75g investment might show you when an opponent is going to come gank you. Since you saw them come to kill you and managed to avoid death, you have saved yourself a death which in turn saved you from giving your opponent a free 150-500g and a level advantage not to mention saved you whatever tower damage the opposing team may have caused while you were dead and out of lane. You don't need to buy a ton for most characters. Just pick up 1 or 2 every time you go back to buy items.

These are just some very rough new player tips that will help you get yelled at less by your teammates. If you need anything in game Hatman hit me up. My name is ATLDrew.

Hatman
06-21-2011, 11:01 PM
The only perma champion I have is Kayle mostly because I liked how she looked. So far, I've determined I absolutely cannot play a tank worth :):):):). I don't even know what I'm supposed to do, and the in-game advice is useless in that regard.

As far as communication is concerned, people don't really care about it when you're just fighting bots (I barely got any reprimands and I managed to achieve a massive 0/way too goddamn much score), and I figure I'd at least try to understand the mechanics of the game before trying the actual game.

Sketch
06-22-2011, 12:48 AM
Do the tutorials. Seriously, they're kinda helpful.

Hatman
06-22-2011, 09:17 AM
Do the tutorials. Seriously, they're kinda helpful.

Done them twice. I get most of the stuff, but not the actual "roles" that are pre-defined in the character's description. For example, Rammus is considered a Tank, meaning he's got high defense and could generally take it like a man. I found he went down faster than Kayle.

tannerface
06-23-2011, 11:08 AM
Warning if you have not yet bought Yorick, don't bother he is total crap and is totally overshadowed by champs that do what he is supposed to do better. You would be better off with morde or rumble at the moment till they buff him.

Hatman
06-23-2011, 11:55 AM
their password retrieval system is absolute ass. Since it requires the website, you can be permalogged to the website, and it won't let you change your password if you are.

Chriton
06-24-2011, 03:11 AM
Warning if you have not yet bought Yorick, don't bother he is total crap and is totally overshadowed by champs that do what he is supposed to do better. You would be better off with morde or rumble at the moment till they buff him.

Thats what i had thought concept wise and just reading his powers at first made me go hmmm, but after reading them again kinda didnt think he would be sufficient enough.

tannerface
06-24-2011, 02:33 PM
He suffers many things. His minions are bugged, his ult is bugged, all of his summons last a whole second if they get breathed on. His minions need to be on a timer with no lifebar or their cd and cost need to be shortened. His ult needs to be on a timer like morde's rather than decaying health. The person should get 10 seconds to do live without a decaying timer. Not saying they can't take dmg just needs to be more like morde's ult. Maybe 5 sec no decay. He really was just a complete disaster, and the spotlight phreak did on him was funny. He kept saying stuff like "and I drop massive dmg on this guy" when his whole team is surrounding the guy and you can see that blitz is the one doing the dmg that he claims he is doing. He does nothing well either. Doesn't tank well, doesn't dps well, doesn't burst well. His mana pool is another issue, but if they fixed everything else that is wrong with him the mana pool could be dealt with.

syclic
06-25-2011, 06:57 AM
He suffers many things. His minions are bugged, his ult is bugged, all of his summons last a whole second if they get breathed on. His minions need to be on a timer with no lifebar or their cd and cost need to be shortened. His ult needs to be on a timer like morde's rather than decaying health. The person should get 10 seconds to do live without a decaying timer. Not saying they can't take dmg just needs to be more like morde's ult. Maybe 5 sec no decay. He really was just a complete disaster, and the spotlight phreak did on him was funny. He kept saying stuff like "and I drop massive dmg on this guy" when his whole team is surrounding the guy and you can see that blitz is the one doing the dmg that he claims he is doing. He does nothing well either. Doesn't tank well, doesn't dps well, doesn't burst well. His mana pool is another issue, but if they fixed everything else that is wrong with him the mana pool could be dealt with.

add on the fact that 30% of his abilities' damage budget is spent on the minions, the fact that he has to already be on top of his enemy to chase them and that his main sources of damage(W and E in most cases) are magic based despite being an AD character making them even lower on damage. Though I will say that people use his ult wrongly in most cases, trying to save a character when its main purpose is to copy an AD character and let you get a lot of damage output out of it then if they die while its up they can do a little more damage too.

TL: DR hes not a lost cause, he just needs a damage buff to be competitive in a team fight.

On a seperate note, instead of people needing to check back to this thread to find new people from the UFS community you can have people join a chat room in the pvp net client, go into the chat rooms options and check the Autojoin on Startup box. then anyone who joins it will see who else in the ufs community, assuming everyone joins it, and either invite them from the chatroom or add as buddies.

ATLDrew
06-25-2011, 07:34 AM
add on the fact that 30% of his abilities' damage budget is spent on the minions, the fact that he has to already be on top of his enemy to chase them and that his main sources of damage(W and E in most cases) are magic based despite being an AD character making them even lower on damage. Though I will say that people use his ult wrongly in most cases, trying to save a character when its main purpose is to copy an AD character and let you get a lot of damage output out of it then if they die while its up they can do a little more damage too.

TL: DR hes not a lost cause, he just needs a damage buff to be competitive in a team fight.

On a seperate note, instead of people needing to check back to this thread to find new people from the UFS community you can have people join a chat room in the pvp net client, go into the chat rooms options and check the Autojoin on Startup box. then anyone who joins it will see who else in the ufs community, assuming everyone joins it, and either invite them from the chatroom or add as buddies.

What is the name of the UFS room Ben?

syclic
06-25-2011, 11:19 PM
I didnt make one, just saying we could. Lets say is "UFS" but it could be W/e

down in the bottom left theres a chat rooms button next to the buddy list, click the +chat bubble button and type in "UFS" in all caps. once youre in the room click the gear in the top right of the chat room and check the autojoin on startup box.

tannerface
06-26-2011, 05:44 PM
Actually there is already a cap UFS chat room. I think someone made it a while back.

Wild Party Hat
06-27-2011, 11:40 AM
I have been AWOL for some time and though I would mention one small thing about LeBlanc, specifically aimed @ tanner (though not offensively).

Because the true power of LeBlanc is to straight up murder enemy champs, she almost completely denies their team farm and XP in the early game, weakening their late game. Her distortion skill is not meant to be an AOE nuke, but rather a means to trigger her Sigil of Silence skill. All you really have to do in team fights is target their squishy or their carry (in some cases they are the same) and use E, Q, R, W, W and they just straight die, sometimes without the E.

On another note, your 900+ wins scares the crap out of me. Are you Jesus?

tannerface
06-27-2011, 09:37 PM
Wins don't really mean anything unless you know what my losses are. All it really means is I've played for a long time. I have jeremy to blame for getting into this game in the first play.

tannerface
06-27-2011, 10:33 PM
I agree that she is strong, I was merely stating that with 2 MR items on your whole team she is rendered rather useless late game. Like I said if you consider late game 30+mins then that is when you will see her decline in strength. Your goal playing with her is to end the game as fast as possible.

Zardis
06-28-2011, 06:43 AM
I agree that she is strong, I was merely stating that with 2 MR items on your whole team she is rendered rather useless late game. Like I said if you consider late game 30+mins then that is when you will see her decline in strength. Your goal playing with her is to end the game as fast as possible.

I agree on this part of it. Whenever I play with her in a team we usually end the match (Don't remember the time) but like everyone at level 15 or something.

Wild Party Hat
06-29-2011, 01:28 AM
You also have to consider her in 3v3. I just went 23-2 with her in a 3v3 match.

Chriton
06-30-2011, 04:42 AM
I just want to say before i go to bed that you are all a bunch of evil, evil, evvvvvil people. cause i am so hooked on this game. Anyways nite all

tannerface
06-30-2011, 07:41 PM
I think this game was made by the devil himself. I have seen people quit, people who really really hate this game still cannot stop playing it. Maybe the next thread I make will be LoLAnonymous.

Dillon
06-30-2011, 07:49 PM
I think this game was made by the devil himself. I have seen people quit, people who really really hate this game still cannot stop playing it. Maybe the next thread I make will be LoLAnonymous.

i remember when i first started playing and i was about level 13 as tristana, i decided to play one more game before bed and next thing i know my alarm clock is going off and i have to go to school

tannerface
06-30-2011, 07:52 PM
For serious that crap happens to me all the time.

Zardis
06-30-2011, 07:54 PM
Haha man!! I always played Vayne full attack power. Haha but man, I have ben testing attack speed/life steal

SHE IS SICK!!!

Dillon
06-30-2011, 08:01 PM
Haha man!! I always played Vayne full attack power. Haha but man, I have ben testing attack speed/life steal

SHE IS SICK!!!

6300 ip is bad

riot needs to make new champions cost 3k

Chriton
07-01-2011, 03:18 AM

I agree, i have found myself now getting up an hour earlier for work just so i can play a game and when i get in at 430am from the hospital of sitting up all night watching after my grandmother i still find myself tryin to play one game before i go lay down for a few hours

Zardis
07-01-2011, 04:42 AM
Yeah, I am not much into spending money on games but I preferred putting $10 in to buy her than spend all my IP (Which actually I did not have at the time) because I am saving all my IP for runes at lv20

tannerface
07-01-2011, 06:47 AM
Yea I was impatient with most of the champs and just bought them.

Zardis
07-03-2011, 09:50 AM
I kinda like Orianna but haven't played her yet so I don't know if she is worth buying.. Any thoughts?

tannerface
07-03-2011, 10:24 AM
She is a good champ and incredibly fun to play. Worth buying for sure.

Zardis
07-03-2011, 10:31 AM
Cool then going to buy her for sure. Yeah I know her little ball is very difficult to handle, or so they say, haha but I think I am gonna test her out.

Link
07-03-2011, 11:11 AM
lol @ LoL http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/6/10/

Zardis
07-03-2011, 01:10 PM
oohh haha yeah I posted that a few pages back :P

And that is true :O

tannerface
07-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Zardis thoughs on LoL. http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/6/29/

Zardis
07-03-2011, 03:35 PM
Zardis thoughs on LoL. http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2011/6/29/

hahaha that was exactly my expression :P

Skull_Knight
07-06-2011, 09:41 AM
Let it be known if they make a Lady/Trish skin for Vayne I WILL drop $20-$30 on her just to play her till the end of time. Also Kayle is Op. That is all.

tannerface
07-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Kayle is a strong champ.

Zardis
07-06-2011, 04:34 PM
I have never played Kayle but btw... this morning I had battery and time EXACTLY to play a game with Orianna... we finished while I was still level 12 and already had even my Rabadon's Cap and I think it was 6-7 kills (I hope the record was saved cuz the computer went off when I clicked continue after winning lol) point is, I went totally different than usual

Book>Kage's Lucky Pick>Boots>Sorcerer Shoes>That Mana and Hp stone that heals me hp and mp when level up> Rabadon's Cap, I even bought one of those elixirs that gives me ability power and cooldown depending on the level lol

tannerface
07-10-2011, 06:44 AM
Yorick buff is good. He is playable now and can actually hold a 2v1 lane given the right circumstances.

Zardis
07-10-2011, 07:22 AM
Yeah, I was trying him on PVP yesterday but as a test and was someone's stupid idea to let me on mid when I know nothing of soloing and much less with him @_@ I think I did well for my random build. He can go full HP since his attack is pretty decent and his Q gives him a powerful boost. What di did was get Warmog's Armor then the boots of magic Resistance and Tenacity but I really don't know how to build him properly

Zardis
07-13-2011, 07:35 AM
Leona has a Valkyrie Skin!!!!! :O I know where my next $20 will be spent xDD (Of course I will get some RP in exchange haha so I might just get some extra IP or XP stuff)

tannerface
07-16-2011, 05:51 AM
I think Leona came out to be a pretty well balanced champ. Her dash move doesn't have crazy range, and she doesn't do insane amounts of damage when she is built to be a tank. I would say she is one of the more balanced champs released in a while. Also Yorick is in a good place now as well.

Zardis
07-16-2011, 10:03 AM
I think Leona came out to be a pretty well balanced champ. Her dash move doesn't have crazy range, and she doesn't do insane amounts of damage when she is built to be a tank. I would say she is one of the more balanced champs released in a while. Also Yorick is in a good place now as well.

Yeah :) I have found Leona to be pretty interesting. And as you said she is pretty balanced, not letting her activate her own passive (Cuz yeah, her Q would do crazy damage if I had Sheen or something like that lol) Even tho I spent all my IP on AP runes its not useless since all her abilities are with AP so she still does something :)

I am trying a new build with her going for a lot of money making since she can't farm due to her LOW attack speed/damage. So I get Philosopher's Stone and that other weird stone that gets me 5 gold every 10 seconds then go for Rod of Ages, then boots (Depending on what ppl I have on my lane I go either the Tenacity and MRes ones or the Ninja Tabi) then I go Rylai's Crystal Scepter, then I dunno, whatever helps onwards. Probably that armor that gives me 100 Armor and returns to them the 30% of the damage they do to me as magic damage :)

EDIT: And yes, I like the buff they put into Yorick :3 He is so fun to play with tho I don't know how to build him :/ probably cuz I never was good with tanks lol. Maybe trying him with a similar build than Leona's...

tannerface
07-16-2011, 11:55 AM
Well your first issue with yorick is that you think he is a tank. While you can build him tanky, your goal with him is to be a AD burst just like pantheon. He does this well now as long as you put dmg items on him. Also you need to use your ult properly. Like if your tank is dieing don't throw it on him throw it on the person in your team doing the most AD dmg. It is much like morde's ult in that you want to catch the highest ad champ with it.

Zardis
07-16-2011, 12:38 PM
Haha yeah I always sucked with him and got killed pretty quickly even when I built him tanky.

Well I am trying Leona again, I think I will skip the second stone I always get to get more gold and health and jump to Rod of Ages and then boots :)

I just played a game and did pretty well. Didn't die a lot, did lots of assists and just a little kills as it should be :)

Dillon
07-16-2011, 04:44 PM
ya guys leona is sooo balanced
she only adds 80 to her defenses while she stun locks you for 5 seconds, perfectly balanced

Zardis
07-16-2011, 06:38 PM
Haha tell me of a good Leona that has made lots os kills/assists while not dying a lot and I will agree with you that she is not balanced.

ATLDrew
07-17-2011, 09:10 AM
ya guys leona is sooo balanced
she only adds 80 to her defenses while she stun locks you for 5 seconds, perfectly balanced

Since when was LoL about balance?

tannerface
07-17-2011, 12:53 PM

This man speaks truth. I am pretty certain that LoL is about getting frustrated.

Dillon
07-17-2011, 05:01 PM
once a game that acctually looks interesting -cough- skyrim -cough- comes out im instantly quitting league of legends
im tired of the extreme imbalances and dying to terrible players ONLY OOOOOOOOOOOONLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY because they ignited me, it gets really annoying

EscarcegaGuy
07-17-2011, 06:28 PM

Is this a serious question? Because not one character is overpowered to where they can 1v5 a team. This game is purely about balance.

Dillon
07-17-2011, 06:40 PM
Is this a serious question? Because not one character is overpowered to where they can 1v5 a team. This game is purely about balance.

nonononononononononononononononononono
they're all about money and nothing sells better than overpowered heroes

EscarcegaGuy
07-17-2011, 07:08 PM
nonononononononononononononononononono
they're all about money and nothing sells better than overpowered heroes

You do realize that EVERY champion comes out and then gets a buff the next week or so. They release them really under-powered because they don't want them to just wreck face. Every champion since I started playing 6 months ago has been buffed after they came out. So what are you talking about?

Dillon
07-17-2011, 07:24 PM
You do realize that EVERY champion comes out and then gets a buff the next week or so. They release them really under-powered because they don't want them to just wreck face. Every champion since I started playing 6 months ago has been buffed after they came out. So what are you talking about?

which heroes are you talking about because yorick is one of them, leona is not

EscarcegaGuy
07-17-2011, 07:27 PM
20 bucks says she gets buffed in the next week or so.

Dillon
07-17-2011, 07:30 PM
20 bucks says she gets buffed in the next week or so.

please show an example of a hero being underpowered when they came out, other than yorick

Edit so i don't double post:
if they buff leona then thats just showing how bad riot is at balancing

Zardis
07-17-2011, 08:04 PM
Haha well I can't say Leona is broken cuz I kinda suck at using her but I do think she is pretty balanced. She is ONLY useful laning with a HIGH DD, otherwise she is completely useless and just feeds.

Also some of the ones that have gotten debuffs, maybe not immediately after releasing are Ashe's Arrow, since not really a debuff, the extra time hurts. Also there is Lee Sin I think and some others at the same time Yorick got buffed some got debuffed. Some of them got their abilities nerfed and they do that from time to time. All to balance the game. As they did to poor Vayne xD I heard that her Silver Bolts were even more broken before

Dillon
07-18-2011, 07:37 AM
Haha well I can't say Leona is broken cuz I kinda suck at using her but I do think she is pretty balanced. She is ONLY useful laning with a HIGH DD, otherwise she is completely useless and just feeds.

Also some of the ones that have gotten debuffs, maybe not immediately after releasing are Ashe's Arrow, since not really a debuff, the extra time hurts. Also there is Lee Sin I think and some others at the same time Yorick got buffed some got debuffed. Some of them got their abilities nerfed and they do that from time to time. All to balance the game. As they did to poor Vayne xD I heard that her Silver Bolts were even more broken before

i wouldnt say POOR vayne, she needed that nerf and is still overpowered

the only hero in the history of league of legends to be balanced during release is trundle, the only hero to ever be underpowered during release is yorick, every other hero was overpowered

makingsenseofus
07-18-2011, 09:30 AM
please show an example of a hero being underpowered when they came out, other than yorick

Edit so i don't double post:
if they buff leona then thats just showing how bad riot is at balancing

Orianna was a meh hero when she came out, idk if she got buffed but still, no one plays her. Maokai was underpowered and continues to be. Brand was OK but had no late game, so they gave him one. Karma has just been bad forever. Cass has been complete garbage for a very long time, and now she's doing really well in solo queue since her buff. They release plenty of champs that fall into the "unplayable" category, and sometimes they care to buff them and sometimes they don't.

Zardis
07-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Orianna was a meh hero when she came out, idk if she got buffed but still, no one plays her.

Hey, I play her >=( haha and she is actually on my TOP 5 champions :) she rules, specially when built Spell Vamp/AP or AS/AP

Dillon
07-18-2011, 06:12 PM
Orianna was a meh hero when she came out, idk if she got buffed but still, no one plays her. Maokai was underpowered and continues to be. Brand was OK but had no late game, so they gave him one. Karma has just been bad forever. Cass has been complete garbage for a very long time, and now she's doing really well in solo queue since her buff. They release plenty of champs that fall into the "unplayable" category, and sometimes they care to buff them and sometimes they don't.

very wrong

Skull_Knight
07-18-2011, 06:33 PM
Alot of heroes on release are meh. Maokai is super mediocre, Yorick is a trainwreck, Brand was meh till they buffed him, Lux is meh, Caitlyn is okay, Karma is the dregs of sorrow, Renekton was meh, then good, then op, then meh again. And Leona is honestly really Underpowered till late game when she becomes a wall. People seriously overreact to heroes nowadays. Really the only OP heroes on release that completely changed the game were like release Vayne, Nocturne, Rumble, and Jarvan, who are all either nurfed to hell and back or are slowly losing their steam.

Dillon
07-18-2011, 07:03 PM
im done with this thread

Magnusotls
07-18-2011, 11:10 PM
I know dillon has some cred with his game count. ProTip Instead of saying X character sucks, say I have no idea how the F I am supposed to play X. >>>>>MAOKAI<<<<<<<

makingsenseofus
07-19-2011, 09:13 AM
I know dillon has some cred with his game count. ProTip Instead of saying X character sucks, say I have no idea how the F I am supposed to play X. >>>>>MAOKAI<<<<<<<

I'm saying that in most tiers of gameplay, from very high to very low, these particular characters are not seeing much play because players favor champions that do the same things more effectively. Why have an ult that reduces damage and people can just walk out of when you could have an AOE slow or snare? Why have Orianna's damage when you could have annie's damage? Why have karma on a team at all? There's Sona, Soraka and Janna.

tannerface
07-19-2011, 01:18 PM
Man I have never seen so many champs get ragged on at once lol. Maokai was meh? Thats news to me, on his release he was just fine. They only lowered the cd on his seedlings so you can get up to 3 at once at full cdr. Also @dillon- rene was terrible when he came out, and by terrible I mean you couldn't do anything with him if you had 20 kills to start the game off. Yorick same thing. They are both in a good place now.

Skull_Knight
07-19-2011, 02:10 PM
Wasnt trying to rag on them, just stating that all the new heroes aren't broken and are fine. People overreact when they lose a bad game to a new hero and write tale about how these heroes can 1v5 with one spell and carry teams constantly. Also i <3 Maokai, he is just middle of the road.

Magnusotls
07-19-2011, 04:47 PM
I'm saying that in most tiers of gameplay, from very high to very low, these particular characters are not seeing much play because players favor champions that do the same things more effectively. Why have an ult that reduces damage and people can just walk out of when you could have an AOE slow or snare? Why have Orianna's damage when you could have annie's damage? Why have karma on a team at all? There's Sona, Soraka and Janna.
People can just walk out? Do you like to throw it out before they commit to the fight? An AOE snare that you would have to overextend into a good team to hit their squishies with is better? you need to teach me the way bro, I see the light now.

makingsenseofus
07-19-2011, 10:19 PM
People can just walk out? Do you like to throw it out before they commit to the fight? An AOE snare that you would have to overextend into a good team to hit their squishies with is better? you need to teach me the way bro, I see the light now.

lol

Iseeyoutrollin.jpg

Zardis
07-19-2011, 10:26 PM
BTW I cannot get over the fun fact that the bombs of Zilean are amusing xDDD I tested like 3 times on custom games to see how fun was he to play and most deaths I had were 2. And I was lagging badly xDD Also, I only used Q in all game :P

Magnusotls
07-20-2011, 04:08 PM
lol

Iseeyoutrollin.jpg

you diddn't make this account and neet to get messed up do you?

http://forums.jascogames.com/forums/member.php?3166-anonymous

why would you make an account like that when just being on your regular name is doing the same thing?

Link
07-26-2011, 11:12 PM
Wukong is awesome! that is all.

Zardis
07-27-2011, 08:14 AM
Is he?? I saw him kinda Meeehh, and his stealth ability points where he went with his stealth @_@ or so everyone is saying xDD

I still am trying to use Leona as she should be but ppl are way too stupid to interact with her so I havent been using her much, although she is my favorite champion so far.

Link
07-27-2011, 08:44 PM
lol oh u reacted like I know what im talking about :P Hes fun, and thats really all i can base anything off of at this point

Zardis
07-27-2011, 08:51 PM
haha well i played with him as a lane partner and he is pretty good with Leona, even tho we were both Melee it was pretty interesting and I managed to get a very EXPENSIVE build with only 7 kills :P (Still had a lot of assists tho)

tannerface
07-28-2011, 10:04 PM
Haven't played him yet, though from the spot light his mechanics seem to mix some of shaco's tactics in.

Zardis
07-29-2011, 03:13 PM
Yeah kinda.

Hey ppl I was wondering something. Do characters always level up with the same amount of HP or do they gain like some % like 0.7 or 0.5% or something like that on each level? Cuz that would be the only explanation as of why HP runes are almost double the price than the others as well as the reason of why most ppl use them.

LMK cuz i dont know if get quints of fortitude for leona or not xD

Chriton
07-29-2011, 03:58 PM
its a fixed number for each champ, but differs between the champs

Zardis
07-29-2011, 04:15 PM
Hmm cool thanks

Then yeah is totally worthless to spend 2050 IP on a stupid runes that will give me 26 HP >.>

Zardis
07-31-2011, 09:32 AM
I managed to Solo with Leona LOL

Although it was only on Custom Games it is pretty awesome (I will try PvP tonight) but she gets decent def at the start and she can spam her abilities a lot.

I just need to play A LOT of PvP to get Dodge Runes and Cooldown Reduction Runes and those are like the most expensive ones not being quints and all. like 820 a piece D: but if u want u can cehck my last custom matches so u can see the build more or less how I did it. Remember the nick is zardistsukasa

:P

Zardis
08-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Ppl those of u who play, add me. (zardistsukasa)

I need to have serious ppl playing and not a bunch of feeders/leavers/noobs :/ I don't play much in normal games and much less in ranked for that reason.

Some guy even asked me how the hell I was level 30 with 30 Normal Game wins @_@

tannerface
08-06-2011, 06:35 PM
So um new map yo as well as a new game objective. Capture points like in TF&TF2. Will be epic. Seems to me that the high dmg tanks and the faster characters will be able excel in this one.

Deck Dont Matter
08-06-2011, 07:16 PM
been playing LoL for about a year now...always good for a game or two..
current mains...
AD DPS-Twitch
Ap DPS-Karthus
AD Tank-Rammus
Ap Tank-Leona
Support-Soraka or Sona depending on team comp
LoL ID-Luchadore

Zardis
08-07-2011, 09:11 AM
So um new map yo as well as a new game objective. Capture points like in TF&TF2. Will be epic. Seems to me that the high dmg tanks and the faster characters will be able excel in this one.

Yeah we will have to see how interesting that will turn out to be. I might just use Leona if the game is as I think it will be. She (Or Amumu) will make it really hard for other ppl to do something :D

Skull_Knight
08-08-2011, 02:21 AM
ANNNNNNDDD i won my bet from gencon for 2 Skins from Piglet. Hurray Keenan.

Dillon
08-13-2011, 11:36 PM
this is riot trying to balance the game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vh3tuL_DVsE

p.s HoN is way better

Zardis
08-24-2011, 08:07 PM
What do u guys think about Talon? I bought him and havent been able to test him but I think he is pretty good. In the games I have seen him he seems very capable of killing easily.

Eldelay
08-25-2011, 10:39 AM
UFS certainly needs to add LoL as a card set. I couldn't imagine it being super difficult to get it passed. I would really be impressed!