PDA

View Full Version : [Chaos] K' Deck

Amaru
10-04-2010, 11:48 PM
Heya, Since I decided to go back into the game, I thought that the best first thing to do would be to try to get a deck that I always wanted to make but never got the occasion to do, A K' Chaos Control deck.

Although I was around when K' was legal, I now have completely forgotten what cards can would fit in the deck and what he could use. So I ask if anyone could give a rough draft of what a truly good K' deck could be.

If possible to have cards that are not super expensive but still powerful enough to make the deck not bad,

Thank you.

KodiakZero
10-05-2010, 12:45 AM
Ahhh. I'm waiting for my K' to come in the mail from a trade. Which one are you using? I ask out of curiosity.

K' (7HS 20V +0M) (http://twoheadeddragon.com/ufs/SNK02/scans/FNG028.jpg)

K' (6HS 20V +0M) (http://twoheadeddragon.com/ufs/SNK2P/scans/SNK2P_06_17_K_1.jpg)

Cards i recommend are the use of his own cards. Pure Violence, The Trigger, Cold and Haughty, and A Better K' are awesome. Whereabouts Unknown will get you the majority of your momentum, as well as Gather the Souls, The King of Fighters 2006, Backstep Rolling Attack, Sky High Claw, and maybe Maniacal Laughter and Mishima Zaibatsu Leader. I'm planning to use either Fury of the Ancients or Elelyu Kamui Risse (awesome with Mysterious Past) for the death hit; the 7HS Kay-Dash can't make much use out of Fury of the Ancients though, but the 6HS one can make use of both. Gotta <3 check-phail.

NJBrock22
10-05-2010, 01:01 AM
here's a rough idea i've seen before in my area and it worked AMAZINGLY Well

K'1

Attack base(20ish)
Void Nova x4 was the main card
any other low damage chaos attacks

Foundation base(The rest)
Cold & Haughty x4
Mysterious Past x4
Pure Violence x4
Whereabouts Unknown x4
other foundations

the trick was to get as much momentum as you could, then drop a Void Nova for TONS of damage, worked amazingly well and was runner up in my leage every time it was ran, had very few bad matchups. There are a few other ways to go with that K' but it worked very well.

N.J.

KodiakZero
10-05-2010, 01:32 AM
here's a rough idea i've seen before in my area and it worked AMAZINGLY Well

K'1

Attack base(20ish)
Void Nova x4 was the main card
any other low damage chaos attacks

Foundation base(The rest)
Cold & Haughty x4
Mysterious Past x4
Pure Violence x4
Whereabouts Unknown x4
other foundations

the trick was to get as much momentum as you could, then drop a Void Nova for TONS of damage, worked amazingly well and was runner up in my leage every time it was ran, had very few bad matchups. There are a few other ways to go with that K' but it worked very well.

N.J.

Wow.....i never thought of that....*digs for Void Nova's*

JinKazama
10-05-2010, 06:18 AM
anti k, and dark hado

GrandmasterAmon
10-05-2010, 10:32 AM
I've actually been running promo K' with little focus on the hax other than using it to screw with thier blocks and messing with thier head in general mainly focusing on running punch attacks with American Made, K's second ability and some Balrog support like Former Champion and Thug. Been using Blazing Fist as my big finish, Low Dash is a great lead up. It's been alot more fun to play that plain old hax city.

JinKazama
10-05-2010, 11:24 AM
k + anti k or dark hado is still stupid.
It's not like blood runs true or akuma, it ends their turn you can strait up lock your opponent out of the game. This is why guile got ruler of south town banned. Iv'e done it to lesser extents with Night Terror and kazuya.

also maniac. Its a 3 check but it will also end their turn if they fail.

Amaru
10-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Hum interesting, I like those ideas so far, I figured his cards would the best things to run him with, I will check all of those cards and see what suit my fancy!