PDA

View Full Version : Face down cards

Cass
10-06-2010, 02:34 PM
3 quick questions ( card text at the end ):

1- If you turn an attack face down during the enhance phase ( see Taki weapon 2nd E ) does the attack resolve or get stopped?

2- Can i play this E ( Taki weapon 2nd E ) on my opponent 1st attack even if i don't have a card in my card pool to turn face down too?

3- If you play an ability that say to add an attack face down in your staging area at the end phase ( Taki E ) , but later that turn turn it face down ( taki weapon 2nd E ) will it go to the staging area even if it is turned face down in the card pool during the turn? ( considering it dealt damage )

--- Taki weapon 2nd E : --- E commit, discard 1 momentum : Each player turn one card in their card pool face down.

--- Taki E : --- E : If your attack deals damage, add it to your staging area facedown as a blank foundation during the end phase.

Tagrineth
10-06-2010, 05:55 PM
1. If it's during the Enhance Phase, it's halted as the attack has essentially "left" the card pool (the facedown card is seen as a new card).

2. Yup, that would work.

3. It will not come down because the facedown card is effectively seen as a new card by the game.