PDA

View Full Version : Online Demo

Lewk
10-09-2010, 09:01 AM
If I remember correctly, didn't Sabertooth games have a demo for how to play UFS? See, I've read the whole "How to Play" sheet and stuff but I would much prefer some sort of 'Online Interactive Demo' or maybe just a video explaining how to play. Just a request :)

~Luke/Lewk

Shinguyi
10-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Now that you mention it, there is no Online Demo yet.

Maybe Jasco or someone else may make a video of it and post it on the main site.

Lewk
10-09-2010, 10:00 AM
Now that you mention it, there is no Online Demo yet.

Maybe Jasco or someone else may make a video of it and post it on the main site.

Yeah, this very site does have an area somewhere that says that a demo vid is coming soon. Sabertooth had one but they're site disappeared, I believe it featured the two Penny Arcade characters. Also, there was a youtube video for it, but you can hardly read the writing...

jp_status
10-09-2010, 10:33 PM
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/UFS/Support/demo.swf

Lewk
10-10-2010, 06:14 AM
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/ffg_content/UFS/Support/demo.swf

Thanks, bro :D

Da_ghetto_gamer
10-12-2010, 03:18 PM
I think jasco should still see if he can either take this one and put it on the main site....or make up a new one so that its easier to find

And its hard to tell how long that one will be left up on the FFG website

Shinguyi
10-12-2010, 03:47 PM
Its an .swf file so it should be downloadable in case FFG decides to take it down.

Lewk
10-12-2010, 03:50 PM
Its an .swf file so it should be downloadable in case FFG decides to take it down.

Could someone throw it up on swfchan or something before it's too late (I don't know how to download .swf files xD)?

Shinguyi
10-12-2010, 04:06 PM
On the link jp_status posted, right click and save target as. If you want to play it, just Open with Internet Explorer os something along those lines. It should work (just tested it and it worked).

EDIT 1: Tested with Chrome. Also works.
EDIT 2: Firefox doesn't open it initially. Prompts to save it instead.

GTORules
10-12-2010, 10:42 PM
Haha. Wow. That brings back memories. I remember watching that when all my friends were talking about it to try to learn the jist of the game, little did I know the game was gonna be much more complicated then the demo haha.