PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss something?

Ken_Masters
10-19-2010, 09:26 AM
So I just wanted to check and make sure I didn't miss it, but Jason hasn't spoiled the whole set yet has he? I know about the attack he spoiled and he said in another post the whole set would be spoiled "shortly", but have any other cards been spoiled since? I really want to be excited about this new set and the "rebirth" of UFS but it's difficult when all you have seen is some art work. (The art work is good btw) Anyways if anyone could shed some light on this that would be awesome.

SMazzurco
10-19-2010, 10:20 AM
My guess is it will happen after nats

Bloodrunstrue
10-19-2010, 10:51 AM
My guess is it will happen after nats

This sounds about right unfortunately =/

jason
10-19-2010, 11:21 AM
We will have them up as soon as possible. We also will take the players advice and only spoil a few cards at a time. This week is going to be very hectic and we are getting ready for Nationals in 2 weeks, so please hang on with us as we are moving to get you all what you want to see :)

Ken_Masters
10-19-2010, 08:18 PM
So you guys are going to wait until two weeks before the set comes out before you spoil a few cards? Since Nationals is Nov. 4-7 and the set comes out Nov 20th-ish, according to SotG. Goes from bad news to worse news, pretty quickly there. I agree that under normal circumstances spoiling a few cards at a time is the way to go, but given the timing and the way things have played out, I would spoil all of it. That way people who aren't play-testers can get justifiably excited about the new set. I mean what's the advantage to doing a few at a time currently? Just creates more work for you guys.

Well I appreciate the rapid response and keep fighting the good fight Jason. :D

NJBrock22
10-19-2010, 11:45 PM
because a vast majority of people responding to an earlier topic(only about 10 people) told him thats the best way to do it... in reality i'd say the easiest way to do it is to go: Character + Support cards on day 1, wait 2-3 days, Character2 + Support, rinse repeat till release date and a day or 2 before release date show the Promos + non character support. But thats just me...

N.J.

Trip Se7ens
10-20-2010, 12:21 AM
I'd probably go, Character 1 + all the support once a week...

NJBrock22
10-20-2010, 01:35 AM
I'd probably go, Character 1 + all the support once a week...

Ya mean like i do with my Articles(cheap plug); meh that may work, i'd like to see it 2 characters a week... but still(thats if we have 6-9 characters a set).

N.J.

Tagrineth
10-20-2010, 05:03 AM
I like the idea of doing a week of previews, one character + all of their support each day.

NJBrock22
10-20-2010, 06:48 AM
wait... chris... you wanna see ALL Characters + Support spoiled in one week... geez something tells me you're gonna cause heads to explode...

N.J.