PDA

View Full Version : Attention canada!

jason
10-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Hello to our beloved Canadian players,

We have contacted the exclusive Canadian distributor today about carrying UFS in Canada. We will be providing them with your store information for each of your stores that have scouts assigned to them. In order for Canada to have full support again from the distributors, we will need you to do your part at your stores. Please contact them as soon as possible and let them know how much product you will be willing to buy from them each month. They will need this information to get distribution-ship set up in Canada.

This is a battle cry for all of our Canadian players, to rally together and bring UFS back in your country. If you can also provide us with your local stores (if you are not a scout) that are willing to carry UFS again, that will help greatly.

This message needs to be passed on to everyone that you know in Canada (old and new players) to get distribution back.

Good luck to you all, and we hope we can get your stores fully stocked once again!

(please call us if you are having troubles or have any questions) 806-368-5938

Thanks,

Jason

Nfxon
10-22-2010, 04:32 PM
I half expected this post to be about ketchup.
Jasco for Prime Minister of Canada!

Hans
10-22-2010, 07:14 PM
I may be relocating to Canada very soon. If I do move to Ontario I'll probably have my finger on the pulse of local card games and contact Jasco with details.

Hatman
10-22-2010, 09:12 PM
I may be relocating to Canada very soon. If I do move to Ontario I'll probably have my finger on the pulse of local card games and contact Jasco with details.

Oshawa has a GREAT playgroup by the by.

Passing this along.

Link
10-22-2010, 10:56 PM
Oh good, We werent sure what we were gonna be able to do. I got a call from Shajir early today a little worried lol. ill talk to my store on Sunday, or sometime tomorrow.

DabalRowRaizah
10-22-2010, 11:13 PM
i'd vote for Jasco for prime minister

Lord of Mudkips
10-22-2010, 11:23 PM
no real shops in R-D-Hell, or at least one who actually how to order stuff.

meh.

(this means moar money for the secret cosplay)

dutpotd
10-23-2010, 11:25 AM
I'll make sure Calgary does their part talking to each of our stores.

jason
10-28-2010, 02:24 AM
Can you guys start a list of Stores you HAVE talked to about ordering UFS so I can give that list to the distributor? They will need a pretty good list so it really depends on you. Even if you have to call stores to get more on board again. Canada's life depends on it!

Please post the stores in this thread.

Thanks,

-Jason