PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Funeral Amy [Standard Good]

Sato Arashi
11-02-2010, 08:18 PM
Built an Amy deck with the attack set-up for Bloody Funeral combo. This may not be game winner, but it's well worth the shot.

Characters: 1
Amy

Actions: 6
3x Amy's Sidestep
3x Amaryllis Spin

Assets: 6
3x Albion
3x Jimmy Himmel

Attacks: 16
4x Flash Needle
4x Triple Botta in Tempo
4x Frigid Moon
4x Dragon Lifter

Foundations: 33
4x Together Again
4x Strange Fashion
4x Know When to Talk...
4x The Man behind the Mask
4x Hope for One's People
3x Sisters of Battle
3x Nursing a Grudge
4x Cursed Blood
3x For Justice

God_of_Muay_Thai
11-02-2010, 09:29 PM
no "Ostreinsberg Castle Throne Room"?combo with her enhance gives your attack +2 speed and their block modifiers +2.Then on your opponents turn just commit it for the -2 damage.

Sato Arashi
11-02-2010, 09:38 PM
I'd rather have the Spins than thrones because they're not suspectable to anything within standard as the thrones can be destroyed or your opponent simply plays a terrain to blow it. Overall, with Fire Shadow, I can give it +5 speed if played first than +2 with throne. I think I should be replacing Inhuman Speed for Nursing a Grudge.

SMazzurco
11-03-2010, 08:45 AM
i like jimmy kimmel in amy. Card draw and (spoil secret tech) sets up triple botta combo as a block

dutpotd
11-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Nice try with this. Personally, I go with Acrobatic if using Amy and Bloody Funeral - hence makeing it a pretty strong kill condition and giving you more options to defend your low life total. The only problem is that your only way to activate the combo enhance is 2X Flash Needle into It - cards like Nursing a Grudge help here.

Also, that leads into my only complaint about your deck - you have absolutely NO card draw. This deck needs MOAR draw. But I like it.

- dut

Trip Se7ens
11-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Good has draw besides jimmy kimmel?

Sato Arashi
11-03-2010, 04:57 PM
I agree on himmel being in, though what to replace with it? I've taken out Inhuman Speed for Nursings. But yeah, himmel is pretty much the only draw for Good.

NJBrock22
11-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Eagle Talon - draws if lower than printed damage
Jimmy Kimmel - already mentioned
ESP 2.0... i mean Hunt for Jin - card draw IF ya have 2 out OR are very lucky with calling the card
Iron Tower - card draw works VERY well with Amy as the speed redux with the ability is pretty much negated(yes i know it has no block).
The Newcomers - < printed damage = card draw.

thats about it for [Good] Card Draw.

N.J.

Sato Arashi
11-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Yeah, Himmel though is the only good card draws for Good. Iron Tower may be a good one to draw three, but without a block modifier, it's rather useless if it is easy to block (it being a mid attack). The two check is also not worth it. Hunt for Jin may be a spammable attack, but to have two of them to draw one isn't effective. And finally Eagle Talon and The Newcomer doesn't fit in unless I'm running Being Human, but with the weak disadvantage of having damage boost (For Justice being the only one really), I'm not going to reduce the damage just to draw a card.

Edit: Added a sideboard with a devestating attack line-up.

Mordai
11-05-2010, 04:20 AM
add in relentless.. alot of cards with good have order on 'em aswell. works ok for me.
and weapons are pretty common for attack, I hear