PDA

View Full Version : Deck-building blogging, anyone interested?

brislove
11-05-2010, 01:05 PM
title says it all, I'm considering doing some blogs, probably 4 posts over the course of a week or 2 about different stages of a deck I'm working on.

The format will go something like this:
1st post: Deck concept, initial list (probably listing cards in "swing" spots) and what those cards would be getting replaced with. basic analysis of check values/card ratios, and ideal draws/playstyle of the deck

2nd post: testing results, how I felt about the less definitive cards, or sometimes reduce cards I thought to be much more important, and was wrong about. and build a theory sideboard

3rd post: Start doing some match-up analysis, talk about what is/isn't being boarded in, and what potential threats I see / what is essential to have in the 'board, vs just improving already decent match-ups.

4th Post: Pretty much a final conclusion / deck-list. including my thoughts on it's competitive viability.

I'm not a well known player amongst the UFS community, but I was a longtime pro for Vs. TCG, and I have top 8'd / won many larger MTG, Vs, WoW TCG, WoW Mini's events. I believe my total prize earnings from TCGs are just over $10,000. not including money drafts/local cash events :-p

So... Does anyone care about my opinions on decks/the meta?

bloodocean
11-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Any sort of ufs discussion is always welcome. The game is in limbo around my area until set 15 comes out so any sort of ufs talk would be killer.

Lewk
11-05-2010, 05:51 PM
Sounds pretty neat, I say go for it. :)