PDA

View Full Version : Top 8 Standard Nats- The MUUUUUUUUJ!

The Hurricane
11-09-2010, 05:37 PM
So I played Temujin at US Nats and finished 6th I think. I could be wrong about that soooo yeeaah... anyway, I had an extremely fun time playing him, and love seeing peoples face when I showed my character. Eventually it was hard to keep him a secret because everybody was talking about him and whenever he won a match someone would yell THE MUUUUUUJ! LOL so here he is.

1x Temujin

1x Nina Williams
1x Taki
1x Xianghua
1x Yun-Seong

4x Assassin’s Secret
3x Dragon Lifter
4x Dragon’s Flame
2x Mark of the Beast
4x Playful Slice

4x Care Free
4x Communing with the Ancients
3x Deceptively Quick
2x Flexible Body
4x Mishima Ziabatsu Leader
4x Nursing a Grudge
3x Perfect Sense of Balance
4x The Forgotten Technique

4x Silent Xia Sheng Stance

3x Eiserne Drossol
3x Wonderworld Comics

Sideboard:
2x Mark of the Beast
3x Sharing a Moment
3x War Between Sisters

Yeah. So the changes I would make is the sideboard. After seeing the jank with Acrobatics I would definately side at least 3. And Flexible Body didnt really do anything so I would probably cut those too. All in all I was happy with the MUUUUUJ's performance, and his claim to fame is he beat the champs Zi Mei during swiss 2-0. Soooo yep. I should have a singles tourny report up sometime within the next 24 hours. Thanks.

The Hurricane (AJ)

RockStar
11-09-2010, 05:51 PM
This deck is FIERCE, man!! Congratz on a great showing at US Nats!!

Zues9105
11-09-2010, 06:09 PM
wow man heard about this deck glad to see someone that is not the norm in top 8 i played against a air temujin here once but it was not nearly as balanced way to go bro

Nfxon
11-09-2010, 11:17 PM
lol man your deck is totally RAD. I was caught completely off guard by it. Love the inginuity.

Dillon
03-12-2011, 01:54 AM
your deck inspired me to build my own muj and it very very fun and has sooooo much damage output

Raikou
03-14-2011, 07:25 PM
cool deck,

my friend plays around the same deck but mains x instead and goes into the MUJ!!

You might want some anti discard this format cause its goooood and acrobatic is a great decision for your side deck because alot of games end due to multiples