PDA

View Full Version : Combo Cassy

theboogerman
11-11-2010, 09:15 AM
I'm trying to get the play group back together in my neck of the woods and thought I'd throw some decks together for each format. The following deck is my attempt to rebuild my Cassandra deck for the standard format. here is what it looks like thus far...

CHARACTERS [4]
1- Cassandra
3- Nightmare

ATTACKS [17]
4- Zi Mei's wheel kick
4- midnight launcher
4- dragon lifter
3- mark of the beast
2- dragon's flame

ASSETS [5]
3- glanzende noa and frischer himmel
2- ymirfang

FOUNDATIONS [35]
4- for the money
4- Queen's champion
4- brooding
4- arrayed for battle
4- hope for one's people
4- financial trouble
3- shadowar
3- communing with the ancients
3- the azure knight
2- relentless

If you have any thoughts or suggestions I'm all ears.

[edit]

Zues9105
11-11-2010, 11:41 AM
+1 Shadowar +4 the ultimate team +1 financial troubles +3 Communing with the ancients +4 Paid to protect +3 Valkryjas shield +3 Looking for a thrill

-4 Arrayed for Battle -4 Queens Champion -2 Bloodied but unbowed -3 Nursing a grudge -2 Ymirfang -1 Midnight Launcher - 1 Dragon Lifter -1 Brooding

There are my suggestions i personally do not like the attack lineup but if it works for you then keep it

EscarcegaGuy
11-11-2010, 01:39 PM
+1 Shadowar +4 the ultimate team +1 financial troubles +3 Communing with the ancients +4 Paid to protect +3 Valkryjas shield +3 Looking for a thrill

-4 Arrayed for Battle -4 Queens Champion -2 Bloodied but unbowed -3 Nursing a grudge -2 Ymirfang -1 Midnight Launcher - 1 Dragon Lifter -1 Brooding

There are my suggestions i personally do not like the attack lineup but if it works for you then keep it

That's a lot of suggestions, but yeah what he said. I would keep all the attacks. Personally with 7hs I like 18-20 attacks.

theboogerman
11-15-2010, 07:59 AM

Thanks for the suggestions. I tweaked the list a little.

I only got three shadowar, one paid to protect, none of the ultimate team and none of Looking for a thrill. The shield I can add in as I should three or four of them.

SirShajir
11-15-2010, 02:01 PM
I use for my line up

4 wheel kick
4 dragon lifter
4 neutron bomb
4 hammer of the gods

Zues9105
11-15-2010, 03:15 PM
3 sheild

and my attack is the same as Sir Shajir but 2 mark of the beast and 2 pommel smash
for the 4 Hammer of the gods also i like legslash with sheild