4x Personality Split
2x Lost a Partner
4x Keeper of the Watchers
4x Quick Exit
3x Carefree
3x Mishima Zaibatsu Leader

KodiakZero
11-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Just curious, but why run 2 copies of Jolly/Gloomy side? The cards arnt that great, and you only need 1 copy of each to use, since u can fetch it from any area of play. Hell, you don't even need to use them, but it makes the deck dull lol.

generalreaction2.0
11-12-2010, 10:34 PM
i put in two copies of each side because if i want to switch them out with Personality Split, i need them to be in the discard pile.

KodiakZero
11-12-2010, 11:21 PM
i put in two copies of each side because if i want to switch them out with Personality Split, i need them to be in the discard pile.

Its all about being Gloomy lol =)

generalreaction2.0
11-12-2010, 11:47 PM
thats right, its the best way to get the win. i like the idea of wheel kick --> lifter --> discard lifter with gloomy side --> play a second lifter --> discard lifter with gloomy side --> play vibrato --> profit.

NJBrock22
11-13-2010, 05:19 AM
Wilfull in sideboard maybe(incase you run into ANY Hax)

IF You're not having too many Multiple decks(outside of Ben's Zi-Mei deck) i'd probably trim down to 2 Mark of the Beast and go to 4 secrets

Wipe the Floor may be one that ya may wanna add, discarding one of their cards to lead into Dragon Lifter; yeah i know french toast is good and all... meh

Mezmerising dance, maybe?

Nursing a Grudge, k ya dont have Vibrater in your hand, how about using this to loop your Dragon Lifters as much as ya need to.

thats all that i can think of off the top of my head.

N.J.

JinKazama
11-13-2010, 05:33 AM
Wonder world comics is staple air and evil to me right now

makingsenseofus
11-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Definitely need 3 driven by fear in here. If you aren't gloomy but you get stuck with a vibrato and 2 other attacks, you need a way to play it. Also, if you want to see gloomy side in discard, replace one of the 2 jolly's with another gloomy. I also agree with NJ about Nursing a grudge. It would let you get a Lifter or secret off a wheel kick, a vibrato, wheel kick, mark or secret off a lifter or any number of silly combination's. Point is, you need to have at least 2 attacks that aren't vibrato to even put vibrato into your cardpool, and adding nursing will let you do just that.
I'd recommend dropping perfect sense and Lost partner. Perfect sense really has limited use in the format (fire is really happier making you tap the extra card) and with lost partner, I don't think there is enough good juice to ready in here to validate a 3/4 with no block. Quick exit works just fine for that purpose AND is a 1/5.

EscarcegaGuy
11-14-2010, 08:36 PM
I'd say get rid of the deck. We don't need 3 Tira decks in the tourney next week.

NJBrock22
11-14-2010, 09:25 PM
yes, very constructive Chris, very constructive... meh, nothing wrong with 3 Tira's at a tournament... even if ya have to play against all 3... maybe...

N.J.

EscarcegaGuy
11-14-2010, 10:22 PM
yes, very constructive Chris, very constructive... meh, nothing wrong with 3 Tira's at a tournament... even if ya have to play against all 3... maybe...

N.J.

That would be half of our normal turn out. Plus I was only messing with him.

generalreaction2.0
11-14-2010, 10:33 PM
thank god i went with christie over tira lol