PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Old Bleach TCG cards?

Trip Se7ens
11-16-2010, 02:22 AM
I'm looking for a couple to use as my starting character in UFS, I get bored and tired of looking at Lu Chen all day... need some fresh Bleach characters! Let me know if anyone has any that they'd be willing to part with! Looking for characters and attacks, foils would be nice!:cool:

Lewk
11-16-2010, 04:59 PM
Yup. I've nearly got Soul Society completed and I've got quite a few from Bounts and Bankai. I also have a copy of Youroichi signed by her English voice actor. :D I used to use a Kisuke's Toolbox deck back when it was popular, but I ended up selling most of it. :P

Trip Se7ens
11-16-2010, 06:31 PM
Do you have any Toushiro Foil cards? Mainly his attacks or Character cards for trade? I have a non foil version of him, but I want a foil one.

Shinguyi
11-16-2010, 06:32 PM
I have a bunch of Bleach stuff. Was using a Spirit deck using Rukia Kuchiki as a Guardian and had a completed Toshiro Hitsugaya deck as well. Stupid Infiltration never cam eout for his Spirit Energy...

I'm still searching for a foil version of his guardian... have the Tin box one, the Black and White High tech and a normal rare version of him. As for his character cards, I have a few: 4 Icy, 1 Breaking it Up, 1 where he is a spirit (young version, promo version) and a Subset from the Bounts expansion, then the rest are non-foil version sof a bunch of his other character variants.

Trip Se7ens
11-16-2010, 06:33 PM
Anyone have a Black and White Foil of Toshiro? Or the signed versions? I have a few laying around, like Ichigo and Rukia... but I want more... !!!

Let's trade Lewk, I have most of your wants.

Shinguyi
11-16-2010, 06:47 PM
I have the Black and White version, but why do you want more...? Or is it that you want more of the ones you don't have?

Trip Se7ens
11-16-2010, 06:48 PM
I don't have a Tourosho black and white... do you have one? Can you take a pic for me, i wanna see it and all its sexiness... still want an echo version of him... would you be willing to trade it? do you have any of his other cards too? Perhaps I can part with Jon Herr for it! :D LMK

Shinguyi
11-16-2010, 06:59 PM
I don't have a Tourosho black and white... do you have one? Can you take a pic for me, i wanna see it and all its sexiness... still want an echo version of him... would you be willing to trade it? do you have any of his other cards too? Perhaps I can part with Jon Herr for it! :D LMK

I'll scan all the Foil Toshiro cards I have, unless you are also interested in the non-foil ones.

Trip Se7ens
11-16-2010, 07:02 PM
nah, just foil, and perhaps soi fon... dangit.. and bayuka? those are my favorite captains...

I'll trade some ufs stuff fo sho for those 3 foils, echo, signed, whatever... let me know brother!

I'm going to add you on msn.

Lewk
11-17-2010, 01:35 AM
http://www.trollandtoad.com/products/search.php?searchmode=basic&search_words=Toshiro&search_category=482&Image1.x=21&Image1.y=1

:)

Trip Se7ens
11-17-2010, 01:47 AM
Lewk, I'm thinking about buying a few boxes of Portal, to see if I can pull a Soi Fon Echo...

Lewk
11-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Lewk, I'm thinking about buying a few boxes of Portal, to see if I can pull a Soi Fon Echo...

Nowerdays Echos are next to impossible to get via pulling. :P But if you're feeling lucky, go for it!

Shinguyi
11-17-2010, 10:14 AM
And heck expensive still... the ones online still have the autographs of the voice actors. Just saw Aizen Sosuke echo in eBay for $30, drool... very shiny.

Trip Se7ens
11-17-2010, 10:25 AM
Hurry up Felix, I want my soi fon hi tech

Shinguyi
11-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Hurry up Felix, I want my soi fon hi tech

I sent the first ones first. Just received an e-mail from the seller that he sent his part, so expect it next week.

Trip Se7ens
11-17-2010, 04:38 PM
I heart you! :)

ZeeroYui
11-21-2010, 10:53 AM
Yep, played this too. Even harder. Much harder.. >_____>

Hitsugaya foils? Those things traded like candy, man. Good luck there. After perusing my collection, I've found all of exactly three cards remaining:
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p193230.html (Yeah, not too surprised I still have this one.)
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p232193.html (Best Hitsugaya in the game. Period.)
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p193337.html (Good luck getting it from me. It's part of my non-high tech foil Guardian sets. :P)

Wish I could help you with a Soi Fon echo too. But my fiance is sorta attached to all three of ours. >>'

Haven't played in forever, but still have built my Senna Blanks, Tatsuki Five Students, Orihime Student Burn, and still my favorite deck for nothing more than being cheap enough to consistantly Turn 3 Shaun, Konpaku Madness. :D

Shinguyi
11-21-2010, 11:16 AM
I mostly played Spirits with Rukia and do One-Shot kills with The Chase is On and Kukaku, Enraged. The other deck I used was Squad 10 using Toshiro Hitsugaya guardian... really wanted Toshiro's Mind Energy...

ZeeroYui
11-21-2010, 12:16 PM
Eh, the Mind was alright. The deck hardly needed it, though. Icy could push Turn 4 games often enough, with a little Squad 10, Ready For Action action.

Now Sawatari's Spirit Energy, that was gonna make a dumb deck even more rediculous! Guaranteed, unquestionable Turn 1 Catfish every game.. Enough to make your mouth water!

Oh yeah, I played Catfish too. A lot. :P

Shinguyi
11-21-2010, 01:31 PM
Well the Midn Energy could turn the ability gained from the Bankai for free and then save all those other Spirit Energy for something else. Don't remember what the other unreleased Energies were going to do, but would have loved if score had released that expansion instead of letting the game die without it. but oh well, one can dream.

And agreed, Toshiro, Icy was a beast. So was Toshiro, Ready for Action before the Errata.

ZeeroYui
11-21-2010, 02:02 PM
Not quite free, as it's still "costing you an energy". It's good, no doubt. Just don't think it's really necessary. Of course, I might also just be hard on it for being a Mind instead of Body or Spirit. :D

Haha oops, I actually forgot about that errata until now. So that probably takes the deck's speed back to T5.. Which would definately bring more use to the Bankai.

JavelinChimera
01-15-2012, 02:53 AM
Speaking of erratas, does anyone have a MRP/Errata document or the like for this game?? I tried googling for it and I **** you not but this thread was in the top 20 hits.

Nfxon
01-15-2012, 11:40 AM
If anyone has a QQ they wanna get rid off I'll happily trade them for it. <3 Kon.

Shinguyi
02-29-2012, 08:34 AM
I think I have the errata file in my computer. I can give it to you sometime during the week if you want. PM me your e-mail if you want me to send it.

Oh, I also have a bunch of old TCG cards. I had a complete Toshiro deck done with the Black and White promo as the Guardian; it was heck fun. :D

Trip Se7ens
04-01-2012, 04:47 PM
You won't trade it to me! :(