PDA

View Full Version : Interview with US National Champ posted in the Community Section...

RockStar
11-23-2010, 06:59 PM
...great read!

Congratz again on an outstanding showing, Ben!!

~ RockStar

EscarcegaGuy
11-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Ben is my homeboy. I'm so happy for him. He's deserved this forever, he's the best player I know. (Sorry Drew. lol)

ATLDrew
11-23-2010, 09:50 PM
Ouch.

ATLDrew
11-23-2010, 09:53 PM
But seriously, I plan on making this a weekly series so please if you guys have any ideas, suggestions, etc. feel free to shoot them my way.

Each week I plan to take an element of the community and do a little expose on it. This can be players, deck spotlights, metagame discussion, or just cool stories or articles YOU guys, as the UFS community, would want to hear about. Please read my Community Spotlight and let me know what you think!

RockStar
11-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Please DO interview AJ (The Hurricane) on his Top 8 showing with The Muj!! Big Ups for taking a looked-down-upon character and rockin' him all the way to a Top 8 finish!!

Sean Toysa would be another great interview, as he made the championship round in Legacy, Teams, AND in Standard! Pretty good, if i do say so myself!

dutpotd
11-23-2010, 10:56 PM
Please DO interview AJ (The Hurricane) on his Top 8 showing with The Muj!! Big Ups for taking a looked-down-upon character and rockin' him all the way to a Top 8 finish!!

Sean Toysa would be another great interview, as he made the championship round in Legacy, Teams, AND in Standard! Pretty good, if i do say so myself!

Certainly, I'd like to hear from both/either of these players as well :)

Also, read the interview - very cool and good job to Drew and Ben. Looking forward to the next ones!

- dut

EscarcegaGuy
11-24-2010, 01:48 AM
Ouch.

I was a little more than drunk when I posted that. Love you.

ATLPiglet
11-24-2010, 09:16 PM
Hey drew can we get a little expose on ur sexy bod ;]
haha

generalreaction2.0
11-24-2010, 10:51 PM
can you do an interview with a total scrub like me?

Trip Se7ens
11-25-2010, 04:48 AM
Do as the Public demands!

I am the Public.

I demand myself.

ATLDrew
11-25-2010, 09:02 AM
Do as the Public demands!

I am the Public.

I demand myself.

Atldrew to 777s: Describe you cougar hunting ritual? Do you have anything you like to listen to before you go on the hunt?

@Marco: No. Never.

@Piglett: Well I don't like to brag... but chocolate chip cookies. Every day. And I mean... like a lot.

@The rest of the boards. Finalizing interview times with Sean and AJ. Time permitting.

RockStar
11-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Atldrew to 777s: Describe you cougar hunting ritual? Do you have anything you like to listen to before you go on the hunt?

@Marco: No. Never.

@Piglett: Well I don't like to brag... but chocolate chip cookies. Every day. And I mean... like a lot.

@The rest of the boards. Finalizing interview times with Sean and AJ. Time permitting.

Hey man, you're doing a great job! Looking forward to reading those interviews!

Best,
RockStar

Trip Se7ens
11-25-2010, 12:14 PM
@SexyDrew: Well, to properly get into the mood, one must indulge himself into the environment. I usually, like to put some makeu- I mean war paint on, and get dressed to impress. The hardest trick is, not to go looking for cougars, for they are a mighty dangerous breed, but rather, play the role of a drunken college boy that they can take advantage of. Clearly, that method has proven to be fail proof. Usually, the occasional Garth Brooks or George Strait will get my drunken heart racing for some cougar-lovin'.

My, what a beautiful creature the cougar is. Absolutely gorgeous.

ATLDrew
11-25-2010, 05:06 PM
@SexyDrew: Well, to properly get into the mood, one must indulge himself into the environment. I usually, like to put some makeu- I mean war paint on, and get dressed to impress. The hardest trick is, not to go looking for cougars, for they are a mighty dangerous breed, but rather, play the role of a drunken college boy that they can take advantage of. Clearly, that method has proven to be fail proof. Usually, the occasional Garth Brooks or George Strait will get my drunken heart racing for some cougar-lovin'.

My, what a beautiful creature the cougar is. Absolutely gorgeous.

This is the absolute best post i have ever seen on a UFS board. Thank you sir. And God bless.

ATLPiglet
11-25-2010, 06:34 PM
So if I put twice the choc chips in them and eat them everyday will I become twice as sexy?

Sketch
11-25-2010, 09:38 PM
So if I put twice the choc chips in them and eat them everyday will I become twice as sexy?

It's science.

Da_ghetto_gamer
11-28-2010, 01:07 PM
It's science.

Its more then science....more like genius!!