PDA

View Full Version : Legacy **Nakoruru**/ Feedback Appreciated!

KodiakZero
06-25-2010, 05:16 AM
Theres probably better cards out there than some of the ones i'm using, but we have a small playgroup over here and older cards are more difficult to come by, so please bear with me lulz. I also don't quite have a full memory of all the cards out there, so if theres something better to replace with something that it easy to come by, lemme know!

P.S. It's off of GOOD

Character:1
-**Nakoruru** |

Attacks:18
-Wind Storm ||||
-Heel Snipe ||||
-Million Flicker ||||
-Flashing Buckler ||
-Rolling Buckler Uppercut ||
-Spining Beat ||

Assets:4
-Father Bull ||||

Actions:2
-Tag Along ||

Foundations:36
-Nine Lives ||||
-Infected ||||
-Empires Ruin ||||
-Reunited ||||
-The Red Lotus of the Sun ||||
-Together Again ||||
-More Machine than Woman ||||
-Savage Fighter ||
-Hope for Ones People ||
-Free Will ||
-Not the Strongest ||

So basically how it works is Father Bull is to be abused as much as possible, whenever possible. I wouldnt run 4, if it didnt have +1 Mid Block with a Breaker 2 on it. Most of the attacks are Reversals, which makes them prime candidates to dig up with Reunited and use them again (people will be complaining if i don't send beats, it makes the game alot more fun actually). With 19 vitality, i put in a lil' -dmg to help as well. I'd use Annu Mustube's, but they don't work with Father Bull :(.

ShadowDragon
06-25-2010, 09:25 AM
I'd try to fit in White Magics for the stats and the easy momentum gain, and maybe some Mysterious Stance if you can get any. They make Nako much harder to kill and are really fun with reversals~

ScottGaines
06-25-2010, 12:05 PM
do you need any legacy cards for your deck? i have tons of them and i'd like to trade them for newer set stuff, lmk what you need and i can tell you if i have it.

Some assets you really need for legacy are seal of cessation, white gi and mysterious stance. those cards are ballin for good.

you also def need to up tag along to a 4 of. also a really amazing action to keep naks alive you should look into is chief hold, card is super good.

I like spinning beat in this deck, its so good with her e.

KodiakZero
06-25-2010, 01:24 PM
do you need any legacy cards for your deck? i have tons of them and i'd like to trade them for newer set stuff, lmk what you need and i can tell you if i have it.

Some assets you really need for legacy are seal of cessation, white gi and mysterious stance. those cards are ballin for good.

you also def need to up tag along to a 4 of. also a really amazing action to keep naks alive you should look into is chief hold, card is super good.

I like spinning beat in this deck, its so good with her e.

Yeah i had Mysterious Stance at one point but i ended up getting rid of them, so i'd need to find them again. I also only have a single White Magic, so i'd need more of those as well. I'll try 4 Tag Alongs, i really like the card.

I do have alot of new Soul Calibur 4 stuff. When the game ended i bought 3 boxes at $30/ea. If you need anything from that set, we may be able to work something out. This is what i'm looking for;

-Soul of Ling-Sheng Su x4
-Mysterious Stance x2
-Annu Mustube x4
-White Magic x4
-Moonbeam Slicer x4
-Together Again x2

And any other foil old Nakoruru stuff, one of my favorite characters lulz

B-Rad
06-25-2010, 04:22 PM
Hey dude I'm pretty sure I have most of that lying around, fling me an e-mail at elric5@hotmail.com

Oh and for the deck I'd considor looking at:

Rigourus Training (I think that's what it's called): It's a Seth card that stops R's.

ScottGaines
06-25-2010, 04:52 PM
kodiak: i have some moonbeams, the white magics and i'm pretty sure the souls, i can look for the rest. i'll look at my old foil naks stuff and let you know as well. feel free to post in my trade thread if you want. i have extra tag alongs if you need 2 more.

the stuff you have is from the newest soul calibur 4 set? i'm looking for yoshi, amy and mitsurugi stuff.

VikTheSlick
07-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Alluring Beauty is absolutely stupid in Nako, I would strongly and vociferously argue for its inclusion. Strike Heads too, where are they? The last Nako deck off Good that I made was a wall deck that killed with Darkness Blade/FoF and was quite stupid. Echoing Roar and Forsaken + BDS/Ninja Computer Geek is mega aggravating and can wall you out crazy. I also think Tag Along will be a format defining card for what its worth...try and fit some in or for sure sideboard.