PDA

View Full Version : Long awaited tournament in Sacramento a success!

Tader_Salad
12-10-2010, 01:36 AM
So after I don't know how long we finally got a UFS tournament going in Sacramento. There were a total of nine people (which is great when you consider we're almost starting from scratch) and there could have been even more. A few people who want to play couldn't make it to this one.

It's good to see that everyone had fun playing too. That was on Wednesday and just today after getting off work I demoed the game for two more people, one of which wants to pick up the game I believe. :D

Hatman
12-10-2010, 01:48 AM
This isn't a off-topic post.

This should be posted in General, in Tournament Reports AND in whereever else positive topics about UFS are warranted. It's cool and all (no, really! We still need to revive the scene around here so I'm glad it's worked out for you!) but I wanna read about UFS in UFS boards.

YOUR STORY. IT MUST BE TOLD. (preferably not through a lifetime original).

RockStar
12-10-2010, 02:15 PM
Sean!!! You RULE!!!

Magnusotls
12-11-2010, 02:50 AM
:< Im moving to sunnyvale for school (again) after christmas. I have done this before with my (>other insanely popular card game<) play groups, but I will be very new to the ufs playgroups in San jose and SC. Sorry bra. I will still visit Sac on some weekends.

RockStar
12-11-2010, 10:07 AM
:< Im moving to sunnyvale for school (again) after christmas. I have done this before with my (>other insanely popular card game<) play groups, but I will be very new to the ufs playgroups in San jose and SC. Sorry bra. I will still visit Sac on some weekends.

Bro!! Vapor Gecko and I are from Sunnyvale, and we meet up with regularity to play UFS, either in Santa Cruz (Epic Adventure Games), or in Santa Clara (Game Kastle). PM me your contact info, and let's hook up to throw down on some OOFS!!! Holler!

Tader_Salad
12-13-2010, 12:48 AM
Update: after going to Sacanime, or at least its comic/art dealer equivalent I'm not sure, I demoed the game for a few more ppl and I THINK I got two more players.

RockStar
12-13-2010, 12:49 AM
Update: after going to Sacanime, or at least its comic/art dealer equivalent I'm not sure, I demoed the game for a few more ppl and I THINK I got two more players.

Sean, you STILL rule!! :)

Dillon
12-31-2010, 10:17 PM
my little sister might want to join us on wednesdays but i havent taken the time to teach her yet...