PDA

View Full Version : Xenomc's Fan Sets

Xenomic
06-25-2010, 02:46 PM
Alright, so I'm here for a while I guess. I'll just copy paste this from the other forums.

http://s577.photobucket.com/albums/ss216/ShinXenomic/

This thread is here for previewing cards before (or while they are being) made, so that I can make changes there and then.

***NOTE!!!***

I NO LONGER MAKE CARDS FOR THIS GAME! If you couldn't tell by my absence on this forum, I no longer have any interest in this game sadly.

Xenomic
06-25-2010, 02:55 PM
Now, for the cards and the changes I have for them. If anyone wants to discuss them (or have better ideas), then go for it!

===TOUHOU===

Alice1

Change: "Your opponent chooses 1 of these cards at random."

Alice2

Change: For last ability: "R Commit, remove 1 resource symbol from this card permanently: During your End Phase, if you have no cards left in your hand, permanently increase your handsize by 1."

Cirno2

Change: "After your opponent plays a non-attack card (not as a block)...."

FreezeSignPerfectFreeze

Change: 5/2

Moderation changes: Removed pictures

Xenomic
06-25-2010, 02:55 PM
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x308/Xenomic/UFS%20Fan%20Cards/Touhou/1%20-%20Touhou/Komachi%20Onozuka/Komachi1.jpg

Change: "F Commit, remove the top X cards of your deck from the game: Add X cards from your removed from game pile in any order to the top of your deck (not including cards removed by this card's ability). X may not be greater than the number of cards in your opponent's hand."

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x308/Xenomic/UFS%20Fan%20Cards/Touhou/1%20-%20Touhou/Komachi%20Onozuka/Titanic.jpg

Change: Add to end of 1st ability "Not playable if that player discards cards due to this ability."

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x308/Xenomic/UFS%20Fan%20Cards/Touhou/1%20-%20Touhou/Komachi%20Onozuka/LazyWanderingSpirit.jpg

Change: "If your starting character is Komachi, remove X cards from the top of your deck from the game and add X cards from your removed from game pile to your hand (excluding cards removed by this ability).". Make 4/2

These are just some things I have in mind. I'll start posting the sets up from the very beginning, so that everyone can see what's what, and see what's balanced and what's not. Trying to fix things since I plan on adding them to Lackey to test them out more. Also, 4 images per post? That's gonna be a bit rough to do for some sets, but understandable I suppose~

Moderation Changes: Changed pictures to links

Arch Duke Obvious
06-25-2010, 03:02 PM
I'm sorry, but we cannot have non licensed-intellectual properties' pictures posted on our website for legal reasons. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. I have changed your pictures to links.

God_of_Muay_Thai
06-25-2010, 07:12 PM
Nice cards! I especially like your solid snake and his support. What did you use to make your cards?

Xenomic
06-25-2010, 07:17 PM
Photoshop. I'll probably post the cards tomorrow (though I can't post the images so it'll have to be links...blarg. Gonna be just a tad annoying to do that, but oh well). Though I rarely make cards nowadays due to how Photoshop likes to slow my computer down. I'll HAVE to use it here eventually when I go to fix up these cards.

God_of_Muay_Thai
06-25-2010, 07:25 PM
Have you tried Gimp? I use that to make raw deal cards. Seems the same to me.

Xenomic
06-25-2010, 07:28 PM
Nope. Even though I recently got it. Seems a lot easier to do it in Photoshop since they're layers used in there (and well...easier to type for me in there. Dunno if the layers would transfer over from the templates I use or not if I were to use GIMP).

Xenomic
06-26-2010, 08:16 AM
Alright, so time to put up the first set for review, one character at a time, starting with the first Touhou set! Again, for those of you interested in helping out, would you prefer it this way, or just text? Let me know! Also, do keep in mind that these cards are ANCIENT so...

EDIT: OH GOODY! Now I can't even LINK to Photobucket from here! I don't know why! >_<

Alice Margatroid

Alice's theme, if you can't tell due to how her characters are different from one another, deals with face-down cards. The majority of her cards in this set focuses on adding face-down cards to Alice's card pool, then using abilities to flip them face-up to play. This may or may not be overpowered, I don't know yet, since this can make Multiples ridiculous with her. Reasoning for this theme for her is...well....the foundation "Strategic Magician" should be more than enough of a hint as to what I was aiming for with Alice...

================================================== =======

*Alice*
Hand: 5
Vitality: 31
[All - Good - Order]
R Commit: Before the Block Step of your opponent's attack, reveal 1 block and 1 non-block from your hand. Choose 1 of these cards at random. If the chosen card is a block, this attack is completely blocked and deals no damage. Otherwise, this attack is unblockable and its damage is doubled.

**Alice**
Hand: 5
Vitality: 28
[All - Good - Void]
While this character is in your staging area, you may not play any cards that have the [Infinity] resource.
F Discard 2 momentum: Your [All] or [Void] attacks do not count towards progressive difficulty for the rest of this turn.
F Remove 1 resource symbol from this character card permanently: Your handsize increases by +1 permanently. Only playable if you have 5 cards in your hand at the end of your turn.

***Alice***
Hand: 6
Vitality: 24
[Air - All - Good]
R Commit, add 1 card from your hand face-down into your card pool: Before you play a block, add any card with a block from your discard pile to your hand. Remove that card from the game at the end of the Combat Phase and lose 3 vitality.
E Commit: If your opponent's attack deals damage to you, add 1 card with a block printed on it and 1 card without a block from your hand into your card pool face-down. Your opponent selects one of these face-down cards. If the card selected is the card with a block, add up to 2 cards with a block printed on them in your discard pile to your hand. If it is the card without a block, you may not play any blocks for the rest of the turn.

Love/Hate Relationship
Action
[All - Good - Void]
Block: +2H
Desperation: 0
F: Increase both player's handsizes permanently by 1 and both players add 1 card from their hand into their card pool face-down.
Diff: 3 Control: 3

Grimoire of Alice
Asset
[All - Good - Void]
Block: +2M
Alice Only - Item - Unique
F Commit: Add 1 card from the top of your deck into your card pool face-down.
R Discard 1 momentum: After you have dealt damage to your opponent with an attack, reveal 1 face-down card in your card pool. You may play that card as normal or discard it from your card pool. Only playable while committed.
Diff: 2 Control: 5

Blue Sign "Benevolent French Dolls"
Attack
[All - Good - Void]
Block: +3H
SZD: 3H3
Ranged
E Add 2 cards from your hand face-down into your card pool: If this attack deals damage, increase your handsize permanently by 1. If this brings your handsize above 8, then both players destroy 1 Foundation in their staging area.
Diff: 4 Control: 3

Curse Sign "Hourai Doll"
Attack
[All - Good - Void]
Block: +1M
SZD: 3M5
Powerful: 1
R: After you have played this card's Powerful ability, instead of increasing this attack's damage for each card discarded, you may remove X blocks in each player's discard pile from the game. X equals the number of cards discarded for this attack's Powerful ability.
E: If this attack deals damage, flip all face-down cards in your card pool face-up and play them (ignoring all progressive difficulty for all cards played this way). Failing a card played this way does not end your turn.
Diff: 6 Control: 3

Curse Sign "Shanghai Doll"
Attack
[All - Good - Void]
SZD: 2H3
Ranged
E Add the top card of your deck face-down into your card pool: If this attack deals damage, flip 1 face-down card in your card pool face-up and play it (if possible). I fyou cannot play it as normal, then add the card to your hand or discard it.

Spy Sign "Seeker Dolls"
Attack
[All - Good - Void]
Block: +1H
SZD: 3H4
Multiple: 1 - Ranged
E: Add 1 face-down card from your card pool to your hand. You may not play the Multiple ability of this attack. Only playable if you have not played the Multiple ability on this card.
R Discard 2 momentum: After this attack deals damage, flip 1 face-down card in your card pool face-up and play it (if possible).
Diff: 5 Control: 3

War Command "Dolls of War"
Attack
[All - Good - Void]
SZD: 3M4
Alice Only - Multiple: X
X is equal to the number of face-down cards in both players' card pool.
E: Until the start of your next turn, all face-down cards in either player's card pools do not count towards progressive difficulty. After either player deals damage with an attack, that player may flip 1 face-down card in their card pool and attempt to play it (if possible) or add that card to their hand. Failing a card played this way does not end that player's Combat Phase.

Obsession With Dolls
Foundation
[All - Good - Void]
First F Destroy this card: For the rest of this turn, all face-down cards do not count towards progressive difficulty of any other card played.
First F Commit: Until the start of your next turn, all cards played as blocks do not count towards progressive difficulty of any other cards played as blocks.
Diff: 3 Control: 4

Strategic Magician
Foundation
[Air - All - Good]
Block: +1L
E Commit, remove 1 face-down card in your card pool from the game: If the card removed was a block, commit all copies of 1 card with a block in your opponent's staging area. If the removed card was not a block, your opponent chooses 1 card in your staging area. Commit all copies of the selected card.

The Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Foundation
[All - Good - Void]
F Commit: Add 1 card from your hand and the top card of your deck face-down into your card pool. Your opponent randomnly chooses 1 of these cards. If the card your opponent chooses has a block, you may discard that card from your card pool to add 1 card from your discard pile to your hand. If the card did not have a block, remove that card from the game.

Trap Master
Foundation
[All - Good - Void]
Block: +4M
R Destroy this card: After your opponent has played a Response ability printed on an Action card, your opponent must destroy X cards in their staging area. X equals the number of face-down cards in your card pool.
R Commit: After you have resolved an attack, reveal 1 face-down card in your card pool face-up and play it (if possible, and ignoring all restrictions and paying all costs).
Diff: 2 Control: 4

Xenomic
06-30-2010, 07:57 PM
Well, since nothing, I'll just move onto the next character of this set!

Cirno

Cirno's theme, being the fairy of ice, is to just stun the heck out of the opponent's foundations. Nothing special, right? Well, in addition to that, those cards won't ready as well. On top of that, Cirno carries a discard theme (think of it as her "freezing" a card, making it worthless to use). Do make note that none of her attacks are particularly strong, only one ever breaking 4 damage, nor being super fast like they would normally be in-game in Soku, meaning in order to deal a lot of damage, she'll need to bumrush the opponent with weak attacks.

================================================== =======

*Cirno*
Hand: 7
Vitality: 20
[All - Life - Water]
E Commit, commit X Foundations: Your opponent discards X cards. X equals the number of resources your opponent's attack shares with this card.
R Commit, discard 2 momentum: After you block an attack with higher damage than speed, commit X Foundations in both player's staging area. X equals the printed speed of that attack.

**Cirno**
[All - Good - Water]
R Commit, discard 1 momentum: After your opponent plays a non-attack card, if your opponent's card shares 1 or more resource symbols with this card, discard that card from your opponent's card pool and negate its effects.
R Commit 2 Foundations: After your opponent plays a non-attack card, during the End Phase of this turn, that card remains in your opponent's card pool until the End Phase of their next turn. Only playable once per turn.

***Cirno***
[All - Chaos - Water]
R Commit: After your opponent plays a card, it may not leave their card pool until the End Phase of their next turn. During your next Ready Phase, you must leave 2 Foundations committed (if possible).
R Commit, discard 2 momentum: Before the Block Step of your attack, choose 1 block (that could legally be played against this attack) in your opponent's discard pile. Your opponent must attempt to block with that card

.Just For Practice!
Action
[All - Good - Water]
F Discard X momentum: Your opponent commits X cards in their staging area. These cards do not ready as normal during your opponent's next turn.
Cirno F Commit X Foundations: For the rest of this turn, after you deal damage to your opponent with an attack, your opponent commits X cards in their staging area. X equals the number of cards your committed for this ability.

Daiyousei
Asset
[All - Good - Water]
Block: +3M
Ally - Cirno - Unique
F Commit: Until the start of your next turn, after a player commits a card in their staging area, that player must commit all copies of that card in their staging area.
R: Once per turn, after you commit a card in your opponent's staging area, your opponent discards X cards from the top of their deck. X equals the difficulty of the committed card.

Freeze Sign "Perfect Freeze"
Attack
[All - Good - Water]
Block: +4L
Ranged - Stun: 3
R Discard 1 momentum: After your opponent commits Foundations due to this attack's Stun ability, those Foundations do not ready as normal during your opponent's next Ready Phase.

Hail Sign "Hailstorm"
Attack
[All - Good - Water]
Block: +3L
SZD: 2H4
Cirno Stun: 2 - Ranged
As long as this card is in your card pool, after you have played a card that shares 2 or more resources with your character card, commit 1 card in your opponent's staging area. These cards do not ready as normal during your opponent's Ready Phase.
E Commit 2 cards: Your opponent discards 1 card.
Diff: 5 Control: 2

Icicle Attack
Attack
[All - Good - Water]
SZD: 4M4
Ranged - Stun: 1
E Commit 3 momentum: Your opponent reveals their hand. Choose 1 card in it and remove it from the game. Unless your character is Cirno, that card is added to your opponent's hand at the start of your next turn.

Icicle Fall
Attack
[All - Good - Water]
SZD: 2M5
Ranged
E Discard 1 momentum: This attack gets "Stun: 2". Any Foundations committed by this card's Stun ability do not ready as normal during that player's Ready Phase.

Snow Sign "Diamond Blizzard"
Attack
[All - Good - Water]
SZD: 3H8
Cirno Only - Ranged - Stun: X
X equals the number of your committed Foundations.
E Discard X momentum: Your opponent discards X cards from the top of their deck. X equals double the number of momentum discarded by this ability. If the number of cards discarded was 10 or more, for every 2 cards discarded afterwards, this attack gets +1 to its Stun rating.
Diff: 8 Control: 1

Cirno Nine
Foundation
[All - Good - Water]
Block: +0L
As long as this card is ready in your staging area, you may not play cards from your hand into your card pool.
R Commit: After you have gained vitality or drawn cards outside of your Draw Phase, gain 3 vitality and draw 2 cards (your choice).
Diff: 2 Control: 6

Freezing Powers
Foundation
[All - Good - Water]
R Destroy this card: After you have committed a card in either player's staging area, until the end of your next turn, all committed cards do not ready as normal during each player's respective Ready Phase.
Diff: 3 Control: 5

Ice Fairy
Foundation
[All - Good - Water]
E Commit: If your opponent attempts to block this attack, their control check to play that block gets -X. X equals the number of resoure symbols their block shares with this attack.
F Destroy this card: Commit X cards in each player's staging area. Those cards do not ready during their controller's next Ready Phase. X equals the number of cards in your hand.
Diff: 1 Control: 4

Playful Demeanor
Foundation
[All - Good - Water]
Block: +0H
R Commit: Before you play a card as a block, your block gets +X to its check. X equals the number of resources your block shares with your character card.
Diff: 1 Control: 6

RockStar
06-30-2010, 08:02 PM
I gotta be honest, Xenomic, i'm not familiar with enough with the characters to know if they play like their animated counter parts, which is a BIG deal for me when i design and critique UFS cards.

Let me read your card ideas over a few times and i will give some honest feed back just on the cards themselves and how they might interact with each other, and with our Standard format.

Xenomic
06-30-2010, 08:28 PM
I should be explaining how they are in-game a bit more too so that's a fault of mine. I kinda did with Cirno, but I don't think I did THAT great of a job doing so ^^;

Lono
07-01-2010, 12:33 AM
My favorite element is Ice. Like, one of my favorite X-men is Iceman, even though they do nothing with him. Which is why it's hard for me to say, Cirno is too good. Not because of her characters, or most of her support really, but her attacks. Freeze Sign "Perfect Freeze", and Icicle Fall both have good stun that don't allow the cards to be ready. Do note that they share all with Best Friends, which give +1 stun rating. With a cheap throw like Alphard Maliki, and Body of Souls, an All deck can easily loop these attacks and keep the opponent's entire board stunned. In fact, it makes the "freezing" foundations useless since their effects affect both players. I wouldn't use Freezing Powers, because I have Perfect Freeze which only effects my enemy. I also really dislike Snow Sign "Diamond Blizzard". I never liked the extremely expensive character only attacks, and am glad they're not in standard. I feel that people go overboard with the "character only" label and give it some crazy effect, and justify it with an over-expensive huge cost. In fact, outside of the damage, its actually inferior to the other attacks, because their stun keeps the cards tapped and this one doesn't. I'm sorry if that came out harsh, but I feel that these effects are too good, and can be easily abused by All characters. I don't think you made these cards with standard in mind, but that's how I look at design cards. I did like the idea to keep opponents cards in their cardpools and such, though.

Xenomic
07-01-2010, 02:08 AM
Yeah, these cards were made like 2 1/2 years ago so...just trying to get them rebalanced (this was around the time the first DS set came out I think? Or the 2nd SNK set...somewhere around there with these? I don't remember, but it was a very long time ago). The fixes I had in mind for some of Cirno's stuff was as follows:

Cirno**: "After your opponent plays a non-attack card (not as a block)...."

Freeze Sign "Perfect Freeze": 5/2

Freezing Powers: Remove block.

All were in the first post somewhere I think, or first page. I haven't relooked over the other stuff yet to see what else may need it, but those were the ones I thought needed it the most when I first looked at them. Also, truth be told, in Soku, Diamond Blizzard really is inferior to everything else Cirno has. Why? Because it hits above her....usually where the opponent isn't going to be anyways. Though this is ironic only, since that came out WAY after I made these cards for her. lol

Lono
07-01-2010, 03:44 AM
Ah. I didn't know they were that old. The change to Cirno2 is alright. The card has to match symbols with her right? Would be a nice way to counter actions. Even if you made Perfect Freeze a 5/1 it wouldn't change that its a stun: 3 that locks those cards for a whole turn. stun is already a very powerful keyword ability in standard, it doesn't need to be stronger. If I may suggest, I'd look to making Cirno's main support "Freeze" the card pool, with a light amount of staging area.

As for Diamond Blizzard...I understand staying true to the source, but do you really have to make it so inferior to the rest? I mean, it's kinda a waste of a card. Also, the static on Cirno Nine seems a little much. There seems to be a wording problem on it, too. "R Commit: After you have gained vitality or drawn cards outside of your Draw Phase, gain 3 vitality and draw 2 cards (your choice)." You mean or right?

Xenomic
07-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Yeah, I meant or there. My wording's (and typing) never been that great when I made these cards (though they're a LOT better nowadays in the later sets than in the earlier sets). I'll probably make Diamond Blizzard into a Multiple (since it does hit multiple times), but my problem with using Multiples is that there's so many of them floating around in each of the Touhou sets (and my fancards in general) x_x.

With character only cards, I TRY to make them good for the character, so that, you know, people will USE them with the character, and may want to use the character for those cards. I've seen a LOT of character only support in UFS that I wouldn't even really touch because they're just not worth using the character for (Gaira...why are you so awful!?, and then there's Rera's asset that I wouldn't use at all...).

Also, seems I was wrong about Diamond Blizzard being one of her two strongest spellcards in Soku. It seems that it was Perfect Freeze that's one of them. Diamond Blizzard isn't even in there, so I guess it's still staying true to the source even though I didn't intend for it to be like that lol x_x. But yeah, I may go with the "freeze cards in card pool" theme with her. I know her later version focuses more on speed (which is something else she's good at in the games. Quick attacks that don't really do THAT much damage, but are a lot harder to avoid). The "freeze" foundations theme is a bit much, I do agree, which I'll leave to her character card more than likely. This was a problem that some had with Rimururu's character cards as well, which even with how much she got nerfed, is still mighty strong x_x.

And yes, the card has to match at least 1 resource with Cirno in order to use the first R. Strong? Yes, but it's situational at best so....as for Cirno Nine, I was trying to go with a (9) idea there (if you don't know what (9) means, it's a inside joke for Cirno calling her an idiot, which comes from the manual of Phantasmagoria of Flower View), so it's supposed to give off that vibe. Though I do agree it's a bit much. I couldn't think of anything good to go with the theme x_x. And I also noticed that, while I do intended to make the character's support actually GOOD for the character, Cirno's asset (Daiyousei) works a bit TOO well with her support probably x_x. I need to reword that too to be "from a card ability or effect" as well....

Another thing I need to add, is that I noticed that sometimes my support for characters tend to go in all sorts of directions that I don't mean to too lol. You'll probably notice that down the line. Anywho, I'll make sure to keep what you said in mind

Lono
07-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Character only attacks usually run the gambit of utterly useless (), to ridiculous (kasumi suzaku). Generally, no matter how good an attack is for a character, it's hard to justify running an attack who's difficulty is higher than 6 and CC is lower than 2. Because the average check is usually 5, that means the attack has to be the first in a line to be played, otherwise it'd be impossible. You could get away with a 7/1 Feline Spike in block 4, because there were so many 6 checks and it does 24 damage on its own. Personally, I like block 5's use of giving attacks a character only ability, rather than making the whole card itself character only.

Yeah, I didn't get the reference. In fact, I don't know the source at all. I was just looking at the cards to see if any of them where eye catching.

With block 5 having more cards per character, it gets hard making more cards that support the character. If you get stuck, maybe look at making utility cards for that characters symbols or cards that support other strategies within the symbols.

Xenomic
07-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Yeah, that's kinda how it turns out with most of my stuff anymore, since I've pretty much milked everything dried on what I can come up with lol. I mean, you can only do so much after making 3000+ cards no? x_x.

I think I'll still stick with the way I've been doing the support for the characters personally. Much easier that way I think lol. Sides, it'd be too much to try and go support with the current format for each character x_x

Xenomic
07-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Some more changes to Cirno's support!

Cirno*: "E Commit, commit X foundations: Your opponent reveals their hand to you. Choose X cards from your opponent's hand. Your opponent may not play those cards until the end of this turn (except as blocks). X equals...."

"R Discard X Momentum: After your opponents Ready Phase they do not ready X Foundations."

Just For Practice!: "Cirno F Discard 3 momentum: Until the start of your next turn, after your opponent plays a card into their card pool, that card remains in their card pool unless they discard 1 momentum."

Daiyousei: "after a player commits a card in their staging area due to a card ability or effect,...."

Will be looking more at her stuff to change them! If anyone wants to help change her stuff as well, since I am thinking of changing her theme to "freezing cards in the card pool" theme, go for it! It'll be more in line with her character cards I think too.

RockStar
07-01-2010, 09:39 PM
Some more changes to Cirno's support!

Cirno*: "E Commit, commit X foundations: Your opponent reveals their hand to you. Choose X cards from your opponent's hand. Your opponent may not play those cards until the end of this turn (except as blocks). X equals...."

"R Discard X Momentum: After your opponents Ready Phase they do not ready X Foundations."

Just For Practice!: "Cirno F Discard 3 momentum: Until the start of your next turn, after your opponent plays a card into their card pool, that card remains in their card pool unless they discard 1 momentum."

Daiyousei: "after a player commits a card in their staging area due to a card ability or effect,...."

Will be looking more at her stuff to change them! If anyone wants to help change her stuff as well, since I am thinking of changing her theme to "freezing cards in the card pool" theme, go for it! It'll be more in line with her character cards I think too.

Hey Xenomic, Very interesting character, Cirno*. A couple things...

Cirno's E is a bit too strong. Imo, this ability should have a cost of E Commit, Discard X momentum; or, E Commit, Discard X cards. The thing to remember is that ability can completely shut down Cirno's opponents ability to play cards. Something to consider would be the text: "Only playable on your attack." This would open up the possibility of Cirno being able to play Reversals to devastating effect!

Also, his R ability...Being able to shut down an opponent's Staging Area without playing cards is truly powerful. I think a more appropriate cost would be: R Destroy X Foundations: After your opponent's Ready Phase, they do not ready X Foundations. I know this seems a steeper cost, but the reality is is this ability denies his opponent access to his Staging Area for 2 turns, with the ability to continually keep those same foundations on lock for the entire game.

Xenomic
07-01-2010, 09:48 PM
Yeah, it's hard to keep her theme without changing too much. Both of those abilities were modified from what they were originally (the R completely changed from what it was originally). I'll probably change it to those since those sound fairer though!

Lono
07-01-2010, 09:56 PM
Actually, because it says after the ready phase, doesn't that mean they went through their ready phase and have their cards readied? Shouldn't it say at the beginning of your opponents ready phase?

RockStar
07-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Actually, because it says after the ready phase, doesn't that mean they went through their ready phase and have their cards readied? Shouldn't it say at the beginning of your opponents ready phase?

Actually, Lono, this is a good catch. It should probably read during the ready phase, rather than after the ready phase.

Xenomic
07-01-2010, 10:28 PM
Good catch. I didn't even see that x_x.

I'll probably have the next batch up tomorrow for you guys to review, so keep tuned for that! Unless you have more to say on Cirno and Alice both.

Xenomic
07-02-2010, 02:00 AM
Moving onwards!

Komachi Onozuka

Komachi is the lazy shinigami that ferries the dead spirits of Gensokyo to Higan to be judged by her boss, Sikieiki. While she doesn't necessarily work that often, and while still being lazy, she's still a relatively powerful enemy to face if she were to actually fight. Her ability is the manipulation of distance, which I put in terms of discarding cards for this version. Not much else to really add onto her aside from that!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Komachi*
Vitality: 30
[All - Death - Void]
F Commit: Make a control check. Commit X Foundations in your opponent's staging area. If your opponent cannot commit any Foundations, they must discard X cards from their hand. X equals the number checked minus 3 (minimum 0).
F Remove the top X cards of your deck from the game: For each card removed, add X cards from your removed from game pile in any order on top of your deck (not including cards removed by this card's ability).

**Komachi**
[All - Death - Life]
F Commit: Your opponent makes a control check. Your opponent may commit X Foundations in their staging area. If they do not, gain X vitality. X equals the control check minus 3 (minimum 0).
R Commit, discard 2 momentum: After your opponent plays an attack into their card pool, make a control check. Add X cards from your removed from game pile to your hand. X equals the control check minus 3 (minimum 0).

***Komachi***
[All - Death - Earth]
R Commit: After your opponent plays a card into their card pool, make a control check. If the control of the checked card is greater than the difficulty of your opponent's card, both players either discard the top 5 cards of their deck or remove 2 cards from their discard pile from the game.
E: If your [All] and [Death] attack deals damage, choose 1 card at random in your opponent's hand and discard it. If there are any copies of the discarded card in your opponent's staging area, your opponent must destroy those cards. Only playable while your opponent has more vitality than you.

Death Entities
Action
[All - Death - Void]
R Lose X vitality: Before you make a control check to play a card, that check gets +X. Your opponent discards the top X cards of their deck.

Titanic
Asset
[All - Death - Void]
Komachi Only - Unique
After a player has discarded cards from the top of their deck due to a card ability or effect other than this ability, that player must discard an additional 2 cards from the top of their deck.
F Commit, discard 1 momentum: Choose 1 card from both player's hands at random and remove them from the game. Both players add 1 card from their removed from game piles to their hand.
Action
F Remove 1 card in your discard pile from the game: Your next control check this turn gets +3.
Diff: 2/3 Control: 4

Bondage Soul's Loneliness
Attack
[All - Death - Life]
SZD: 2H2
Ranged - Reversal
E Discard 2 momentum: Your opponent discards 1 card. If the discarded card is an attack, your opponent must also discard the top 2 cards of their deck. If your starting character is Komachi, your opponent discards the top 8 cards of their deck instead.
Diff: 2 Control: 3

Lazy Wandering Spirit
Attack
[All - Death - Life]
SZD: 2M2
Multiple: 2 - Ranged - Reversal
E Discard 1 Multiple copy of this card from your card pool: Your opponent discards 1 card. If your starting character is Komachi, remove X cards from the top of your deck and add X cards from your removed from game pile to your hand. X equals the difficulty of your opponent's discarded card.
Dif: 4 Control: 3

Scythe of the Grim Reaper
Attack
[All - Death - Earth]
SZD: 2M8
Reversal - Weapon
E Discard 1 momentum: If this attack deals damage, your next control check this turn gets +X. X equals the difficulty of the discarded card. If your starting character is Komachi, and if this attack deals damage, commit X cards in your opponent's staging area. X equals your momentum.

Spirit Amulet "Souls Wandering Anywhere"
Attack
[All - Death - Void]
SZD: 2M5
Ranged - Reversal
E Remove X cards from you rhand from the game: Add X cards from your removed from game pile to you hand. X cannot be greater than the number of cards in your opponent's hand. If this attack deals damage, remove the top 2 cards of your deck from the game.

Poor Fate "Short Life Expectancy"
Attack
[All - Death - Life]
SZD: 1M8
Komachi Only - Reversal - Weapon
E Discard 3 momentum: If this attack would deal damage, your opponent loses half of their current vitality instead (rounded up).
R: After this attack has dealt damage to your opponent, both players remove 1 card from their momentum from the game. Both players add 1 card of the same type from their removed from game pile to their hand.
Diff: 7 Control: 3

Carefree
Foundation
[All - Death - Life]
E Discard 1 momentum: If your opponent's next card this turn is an attack card, your opponent must remove 1 card in their hand from the game.
Komachi F Commit: Reveal the top card of your deck. If the revealed card's difficulty matches the number of cards in your hand, remove X cards from your discard pile from the game. X equals the number of cards in your hand.
Diff: 2 Control: 6

Carrier of the Dead
Foundation
[All - Death - Void]
F Commit, remove 1 card in your staging area from the game: Add 1 card of the same type in your removed from game pile to your staging area ready. If the added card has the same printed difficulty and control as the removed card, your opponent discards the top 2 cards of their deck.
[Void] Character R Destroy this card: After your opponent has made a control check to play a card, your opponent loses X vitality. X equals the control of the checked card. Only playable if you have no cards in your hand.

Messenger of Death
Foundation
[All - Death - Void]
R Commit: Before you make a control check, your control check gets -X. If you pass that check, discard the top X cards of your opponent's deck. X cannot be greater than the number of cards in your hand.
[Death] Character R Destroy this card: Before your opponent's Draw Step, your opponent draws X cards. X equals the number of cards your opponent discarded or removed from the game during your turn.

Shinigami
Foundation
[All - Death - Void]
R Commit: After your opponent makes a control check, make a control check. Your opponent's control check to play a acard is equal to your control check.
[Void] Character R Destroy this card: After your opponent has played an attack card, choose 1 card in your opponent's discard pile and remove it from the game. Add 1 card of the same type from your removed from game pile to your hand. If your starting character is Komachi, add 2 cards instead.

And the current fixes that I have in mind for her stuff so far~

Komachi*: "F Commit, remove the top X cards of your deck from the game: Add X cards from your removed from game pile in any order to the top of your deck (not including cards removed by this card's ability). X may not be greater than the number of cards in your opponent's hand."

Titanic: Add to end of 1st ability "Not playable if that player discards cards due to this ability."

Lazy Wandering Soul: "If your starting character is Komachi, remove X cards from the top of your deck from the game and add X cards from your removed from game pile to your hand (excluding cards removed by this ability).". Make 4/2

Carefree: Remove block and 1st ability. Make Komachi Only.

Xenomic
07-02-2010, 08:13 PM
The mass amount of fixes have been done so far! Here's what I changed.

Cirno*: "E Commit, discard X cards: Your opponent reveals their hand to you. Choose X cards from your opponent's hand. Your opponent may not play those cards until the end of this turn (except as blocks). X equals...."

"R Destroy X Foundations: During your opponent's Ready Phase, they do not ready X Foundations"

Cirno**: "After your opponent plays a non-attack card (not as a block)...."

"Only playable once per turn and only on your opponents turn"

Freeze Sign "Perfect Freeze": 5/2, Stun: 2

Snow Sign "Diamond Blizzard":

Cirno Only - Ranged - Stun: X

X equals the number of cards in your opponent’s card pool.

E Discard 2 momentum: If this attack deals damage, until the end of this turn, after you deal damage with an attack, choose 1 card in your opponent’s staging area and commit it. That card may not ready as normal during your opponent’s next turn.

7/2

Cirno Nine: R Commit: During your End Phase, before you clear your card pool, keep all cards in your card pool until the start of your next turn. After your opponent plays a card into their card pool during their turn, your opponent must commit 2 cards in their staging area.

Freezing Powers: R Commit: After your opponent has played a card into their card pool, that card is not removed from their card pool until the start of their next turn.

Sadly, I don't have these recorded in the text files soo......yeeeeah x_x

Xenomic
07-05-2010, 06:17 PM
And for those interested....ALL cards have been updated so far, except for Guilty Gear, Other Games, and KOF. I highly HIGHLY doubt I'll even go back through the KOF sets, but I'm currently going through the GG set, and then the Other Games, and that'll be that. Even uploaded the Samurai Warriors cards that I forgot to upload ages ago. So yeah! Lots of new fixes! And a lot less characters with 3 abilities and foundations/assets with 2-3 abilities....plus much MUCH more balanced! Only took a 1-1 1/2 weeks to go through all of that x_x...

Xenomic
07-10-2010, 07:34 PM
Guess gonna show the next character of this set!

Marisa Kirisame

The second main character of the series who so happens to be a witch. One that likes power a lot. And is faster than Reimu...usually being the fastest playable character in most of the games she appears in (minus the fighting games, where others such as Cirno, Youmu, and Remilia are faster). The main theme for her first appearance deals with, ironically, shutting down the opponent's abilities that increases either damage or speed. Ironic, since SHE'S the one that uses power. Although there are some cards with her that increases damage of course.

*Marisa*
Vitality: 23
[All - Chaos - Water]
F Commit 1 Foundation: Discard the top card of your deck. Reveal the bottom card of your deck. If the bottom card's difficulty matches the difficulty of the discarded card, draw 2 cards from the top of your deck.
R Commit 3 Foundations: After a bonus other than a damage or speed bonus has been given to an attack, negate that bonus and discard your opponent's attack.

**Marisa**
Vitality: 25
[All - Chaos - Earth]
R Destroy 1 Foundation: After your opponent has given an attack a damage or speed bonus, negate that bonus and discard your opponent's attack.
E Destroy 1 Foundation: Your opponent loses 2 vitality. Only playable during your attack.

***Marisa***
[All - Chaos - Good]
As long as your opponent has no momentum, all of your control checks get +1 and you may add the top card of your deck to your momentum at the start of your turns.
First F Commit: Until the start of your next turn, neither players may play abilities or effects that would increase damage or speed of attacks.
E Commit, commit 2 Foundations: Your [All] attack gets +X speed. X equals the control of the committed Foundation.

High-Level Magic Prowess
Action
[All - Chaos - Good]
F: Destroy 1 Foundation in both player's staging area with an Enhance ability that increases damage or speed. Both players may add 1 Asset from their hand or discard pile to their staging area committed.

8 Triagram Reactor
Asset
[All - Chaos - Good]
Item - Unique
As long as this card is ready in your staging area, all of your Ranged or Character Only attacks get +X damage. X equals the printed control of the attack.
Marisa F Commit, destroy X Foundations: Your next attack this turn is unblockable and must have a difficulty of X. X equals the number of Foundations destroyed. If that attack deals damage, you may ready this card.
Action
R Discard 2 cards: After your opponent plays an ability that would increase damage or speed, negate that ability and remove that card from the game.
Diff: 3/3 Control: 5

Comet "Blazing Star"
Attack
[All - Chaos - Good]
SZD: 4H5
Reversal
E Commit 1 Foundation: Choose 1 Foundation in your opponent's staging area that has an ability that increases damage or speed and commit it. If there are any copies of that card in either player's staging area, destroy all uncommitted copies of that card.

Love Sign "Non-Directional Laser"
Attack
[All - Chaos - Good]
SZD: 4M5
Ranged - Reversal
E: Add 1 card from your momentum to the bottom of your deck. Reveal the top card of your deck. If the revealed card's block zone matches the block zone of this attack, commit all Foundations in both player's staging area that has an ability that grants damage or speed bonuses.

Magic Sign "Milky Way"
Attack
[All - Chaos - Good]
Block: +4H
SZD: 4H4
Ranged - Reversal - Stun: 2
R: After you have played this card's Stun ability, any Foundations that has an ability that increases damage or speed that are committed by this card's Stun ability are immediately destroyed.
E Destroy 1 Foundation: This attack gets "Multiple: 1".

Ritual Sign "Orreries Sun"
Attack
[All - Chaos - Water]
SZD: 1M1
As long as this card remains in your card pool, after you have played an ability that increases damage or speed, that bonus gets an additional +2.
E Destroy 1 Foundation: Play 1 ability on any committed Foundation or Asset in either player's staging area that increases damage or speed (ignoring all costs and restrictions).
Diff: 2 Control: 3

Master Spark
Attack
[All - Chaos - Earth]
SZD: 5M8
Marisa Only - Ranged - Reversal
E Destroy 1 Foundation: If this attack deals damage, your opponent may not play any abilities printed on cards in their card pool or staging area during their next turn.
Diff: 7 Control: 1

Focus Your Mind
Foundation
[Chaos - Good - Water]
R Commit: After a bonus has been given to an attack, negate that bonus. This ability may not be cancelled or negated. If the negated ability was a damage or speed bonus as well, add the top card of your deck to your momentum.
Action
F Destroy any number of Foundations: After X turns, for the rest of that turn, your attack gets +X damage or +X speed. X equals the number of Foundations you destroyed for this ability's cost.
Diff: 2/2 Control: 5

Ordinary Magician
Foundatin
[All - Chaos - Good]
F Destroy this card: Until the start of your next turn, neither player may play abilities that increase damage or speed.
R Commit, commit 1 Foundation: After your opponent gives an attack a bonus other than a speed or damage bonus, negate that bonus. Your opponent must discard 1 card. If they cannot, then their attack is negated and removed from the game.

Part-Time Youkai Hunter
Foundation
[All - Chaos - Good]
F Commit, discard 2 momentum: Choose 1 Foundation in your opponent's staging area with an ability that increases damage or speed and destroy it. Your opponent may add 1 card from their discard pile to their hand.

Self-Confidence
Foundation
[All - Chaos - Good]
F Destroy 1 Asset in your staging area: For the rest of this turn, all damage and speed bonuses you give to your attacks are doubled. Only playable once per turn, and only on 1 copy of this card per turn. If you deal damage with an attack after you play this ability, you lose 3 vitality per attack.
E Commit: No more damage or speed bonuses may be given this Enhance Phase.

And for some changes to some cards.

Marisa***: "E Commit, commit 1 foundation: "

Part-Time Youkai Hunter: Remove block.

synapticexorcism
07-15-2010, 08:28 PM
Great post! I like your cards.

Xenomic
07-16-2010, 03:52 PM
Now for the last character of this set!

Reimu Hakurei

The main protagonist of the series, who keeps the balance of the Hakurei Border in check as well as resolving incidents and the such. She's pretty average all around in terms of stats in-game, though her abilities are among the best (well...WOULD be unstoppable if she wasn't so lazy...). Can call upon the power of gods as well as use sealing and purification abilities. Which is the main focus of Reimu in this set..."sealing" Enhances in particular. Reimu also focuses a bit on resources as well, which is a gimmick used in a later set more often.

*Reimu*
Vitality: 22
[Good - Life - Order]
Once per turn, after your opponent has dealt damage to you, gain X vitality. X equals the number of resources on this card.
Once per turn,a fter your opponent has played an attack, that attack gets -X speed. X equals the number of resources on this card.
F Commnit, remove 3 Foundations in your staging area from the game: Add 1 resource symbol on this card that isn't already on it.

**Reimu**
[All - Good - Life]
Once per turn, after your opponent's attack has dealt damage to you, commit X Foundations in your opponent's staging area. X equals the number of resources on this card.
Once per turn, after one or more of your Foundations has been committed or destroyed, you may draw X cards. X equals the number of resources on this card.
F Commit, remove 3 cards in your hand from the game: Add 1 resource symbol on this card that isn't already on it.

***Reimu***
Vitality: 27
[Fire - Good - Life]
R: Once per turn, after your attack deals damage to your opponent, your next attack this turn gets +X damage and +X speed. X equals the printed control of the attack that dealt damage.
F: Once per turn, while your opponent has 3 or more momentum, commit X Foundations in your opponent's staging area. X equals your opponent's momentum.
F Commit: Discard 1 [Good] or [Life] card from your card pool. Draw X cards. X equals 6 minus the difficulty of the discarded card.

Cautionary Border
Action
[Good - Life - Order]
R: While taking damage from an attack, if you have 3 or more resources than your opponent's character card, reduce the damage you take to 0 and remove that attack from the game.
Reimu F Discard 2 momentum: For the rest of this turn, all of your attacks get -X damage and after you play a card, you gain X vitality. X equals the number of resources on your character card.

Hakurei Shrine
Asset
[Good - Life - Order]
Reimu Only - Terrain
F: Once per turn, you may discard 3 momentum to add 1 resource symbol to your character card that it does not have already.
E Discard 1 momentum: Your attack gets +X speed. X equals the number of resources on your character card.
Diff: 1 Control: 5

Fantasy Orb
Attack
[Fire - Good - Life]
SZD: 3H5
Ranged - Stun: 4
After your opponent blocks 1 of your attacks while this card is in your card pool, gain X vitality. X equals the number of resources your character card shares with the blocked attack.
As long as this card is in your card pool, all of your attacks get +2 speed and -1 damage.

Light-Dark Orb Toss
Attack
[Good - Life - Order]
SZD: 3L4
Ranged - Stun: 2
E Make a control check: If this attack deals damage, gain X vitality. X equals this attack's difficulty minus the control check.

Spirit Sign "Fantasy Seal"
Attack
[Good - Life - Water]
Ranged
E Discard 2 momentum: If this attack deals damage, your opponent may not play any Enhances for the rest of this turn.
Reimu E Discard 1 momentum: If this attack is blocked, and if your character card has 3 or more resources than your opponent's character card, the next attack you play this turn may not be blocked by any blocks that share the same block modifier as the block played against this attack.

Ying-Yang Sacrificer Orb
Attack
[All - Good - Life]
SZD: 3L4
Ranged
E: If this attack deals damage, gain 2 vitality. Your opponent may not ready 4 cards during their next Ready Phase.
Reimu E Discard 3 momentum: If this attack shares 3 or more resources with your character card, your opponent commits all cards in their staging area.

Divine Spirit "Fantasy Seal"
Attack
[All - Good - Life]
SZD: 4M7
Ranged - Reimu Only
You may remove 1 resource symbol from your character card to keep this card in your card pool during your End Phase.
As long as this card is in your card pool, all of your control checks get +3 and after you block an attack, you gain X vitality. X equals the difficulty of your block.

Sealing and Purifcation Power
Foundation
[All - Good - Life]
F Commit: Choose X Foundations in your opponent's staging area and commit them. These Foundations may not be readied until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn. X equals the number of resource symbols your character shares with your opponent's character card.

Shrine Maiden of Gensokyo
Foundation
[Good - Life - Order]
F Destroy this card: Add 1 resource symbol to your character card that it does not have already.
E: Once per turn, draw X cards. X equals the number of resources your character card shares with this attack. If you've played this ability already once this turn on any copies of this card this turn, you may not play this Enhance on anymore copies of this card.

Spiritual Powers
Foundation
[Good - Life - Order]
E Commit: Make a control check. Gain X vitality. X equals the control check minus the number of resources your character card shares with this attack.

The Shrine Maiden of Paradise
Foundatin
[Fire - Good - Life]
Once per turn, before you play a card, you may reduce your check to play that card by X (to a minimum of 0). Gain X vitality. X may not be greater than the number of cards in your hand.
Once per turn, after you have resolved an attack card, if that card shares 3 resources with your character card, you may play that attack again at +2 difficulty.

And some changes to Reimu's cards.

Reimu**: 6/23. For 2nd static: "After one or more of your foundations has been committed or destroyed due to your opponent's card effect,...."

Reimu***: 6/24

Cautionary Border: "R: While taking damage from an attack, if you have 3 or more different resources...."

Hakurei Shrine: Remove Reimu Only and block. Make 2/3.

Fantasy Orb: 5/2. Make +2M

Light-Dark Orb Toss: Stun: 1

Spirit Sign "Fantasy Seal": "E Discard 2 momentum: If this attack deals damage, your opponent may not play any Enhances during your next attack this turn."

Ying-Yang Sacrificer Orb: Remove 2nd ability. Make +2L

Sealing and Purification Power: Remove block. 4/4.

Shrine Maiden of Gensokyo: Remove block. Either remove 2nd ability or make it an " E Commit, commit 2 foundations:". Make 2/5

Spiritual Powers: Remove block. Make 2/4.

The Shrine Maiden of Paradise: Remove 1st ability. Make 2nd ability "R Commit:". Make block +2L. Make 2/5.

After this will be the promos for this set, and that'll conclude the first Touhou set! Set #2 will come after that. C&C is more than welcomed~

Xenomic
07-16-2010, 06:32 PM
Also, quick update. First post has all the fixed links. For some reason they weren't set right so nobody could go to them, but now you can! ^^

Xenomic
07-26-2010, 09:52 PM
And to finish up the Touhou set #1, let's end with some promos!

Boundary of Life
Action
[Fire - Life - Void]
E: Add any number of cards in your momentum to your card pool face-down randomnly. If this attack deals no damage, reveal all face-down cards in your card pool and play them as normal (following all restrictions and paying all costs). Failing a control check by playing a card in this way does not end this Combat Phase. After you fail a check to play a card in this way, it is removed from the game.
Diff: 4 Control: 4

Duel of Fate
Action
[Air - All - Chaos - Good]
R Add this card to your card pool (no control check necessary): After your opponent has taken their Draw Phase, draw up to your printed handsize. For the rest of your opponent's turn, after your opponent has played an attack, add 1 attack from your hand into your card pool and both players make a control check. The player with the highest control check may play their attack first as normal. After that attack has resolved, the opposing player may play their attack as normal.
Diff: 3 Control: 6

Adventure of the Lovestruck Tomboy
Foundation
[Air - Good - Water]
R Commit, commit 2 momentum: During the End Phase of your opponent's turn, your opponent may not clear their card pool until the end of your next turn.
E: Your attack with Stun gets +2 speed.
Attack
SZD: 3M3
Stun: 2
Diff: 2/4 Control: 3

Lunate Elf
Foundation
[Air - Good - Water]
F Commit, commit your character card: Ignore all progressive difficulty for the next card you play this turn.
E Commit: Your attack with Stun gets +X speed. X equals the number of other Stun attacks in your card pool.

Riverside View
Foundation
[Chaos - Death - Earth]
Komachi Only
E: If your [Death] and [Earth] attack deals damage, discard the top card of your opponent's deck. Add the top X cards of your deck to your momentum. X equals the block modifier of the discarded card.
R Commit, discard 1 momentum: Before you take damage from an attack, reduce the damage by 4.
Attack
SZD: 2M6
Weapon
E: Add the top card of your deck to your momentum and your opponent discards the top 3 cards of their deck.
Diff: 2/5 Control: 4

Romantic Children
Foundation
[Good - Fire - Water]
Block: +2L
R Commit: After an Action card has been played, either negate that card and remove it from the game or destroy 1 card in either player's staging area.
R Commit, discard 4 momentum: After your opponent has played a Response ability printed on an Action card, make a control check. Destroy X cards in your opponent's staging area. X equals the control check.

Sprng Lane ~ Colorful Path
Foundation
[Good - Life - Order]
First F Commit: No action cards may be played until the start of your next turn.
E Discard 3 momentum: Add 1 resource symbol to your character card that it does not have already. Only plaayble if you have gained vitality this turn.

The Doll Maker of Bucuresti
Foundation
[Air - Good - Order]
F Commit: For the rest of this turn, all face-down cards in your momentum are treated as though they were in your card pool face-down (progressive difficulty still applies).
Diff: 1 Control: 6

Touhou
Foundation
[All - Good - Void]
At the start of each of your turns, you may choose 1 resource symbol that isn't already on your character card. Both player's characters are considered to have the chosen resource symbol as long as this card is ready.
F Commit: Both plaeyrs discard X cards. X equals the number of resource symbols that their character do not share with their opponent's character.
E Commit: Both players gain X vitality. X equals the number of resources shared between this card and their respective character cards.

And the changes/fixes!

Riverside View: Remove 2nd ability.

Romantic Children: Remove 2nd ability. Make +3L. Make 1/5. "R Destroy this card:"

The Doll Maker of Bucuresti: Make 0/5. Make +2H.

And with that, the first Touhou set done in full review (with all fixes at that)! Stay tuned for the second Touhou set at a later date~

Xenomic
08-06-2010, 05:57 PM
Moving onto Touhou set #2, being The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil~ Starting this one off is going to be Flandre herself!

Flandre Scarlet

The younger sister of Remilia Scarlet, who was locked away in the basement of the Scarlet Devil Mansion for 495 years due to her extremely destructive powers. Whether or not she's insane now we do not know...however, all we do know is she CAN destroy anything and everything essentially with a single grasp of her hand. The theme for Flandre this time around revolves around 2 themes: Her gaining vitality and her opponent losing vitality at the same time, and negation. Note though that her attacks are extremely costly, for their own good reasons...also note, that Wings of Doom isn't exactly an attack she uses in-game.

*Flandre*
Vitality: 26
[Death - Life - Void]
R Discard 1 momentum: After you have played a Foundation into your card pool, you gain 2 vitality and your opponent loses 1 vitality.
F Remove 1 resource symbol from this card permanently (the removed resource symbol may not be given back to this card): Add the top 3 cards of your deck to your momentum.

**Flandre**
Hand: 28
[Air - Death - Life]
R Commit: After you have negated and discarded a card from your opponent's card pool, or negated and destroyed a card in your opponent's staging area, gain X vitality. X equals the difficulty of the negated card.
E Commit, commit 2 Foundations: If your attack deals damage, your opponent loses X vitality. X equals the control of that attack. You must remove that attack from the game during your End Phase. If there are any copies of that attack in your discard pile, remove them from play as well.

***Flandre***
Vitality: 26
[Chaos - Death - Life]
E Commit: Destroy 1 card in your staging area. If the destroyed card's difficulty matches this attack's speed, gain X vitality and your opponent loses X vitality. X equals the difficulty of the destroyed Foundation.
F Remove 1 resource symbol from this card (you may not give this card the removed resource symbol for the rest of the game): Remove 2 cards in your opponent's staging area from the game. If there are any copies of the removed card in either player's staging area, remove all copies of those cards from play as well.

Unfathomable Power
Action
[Death - Life - Void]
F Remove 1 resource symbol from your character card: You gain X vitality and your opponent loses X vitality. X equals the number of resources on your character card.
E: Your attack with printed damage of 4 or greater gets +X damage. X equals your maximum vitality minus your opponent's current vitality.

Lavatein
Asset
[Death - Life - Void]
Flandre Only - Unique - Weapon
E Commit: Your attack gets +X damage and +X speed. X equals the total amount of vitality your opponent has lost from card abilities or effects.
R Commit, destroy 2 cards in your staging aera: After your opponent has played a card into their card pool, negate that card and discard it from their card pool.
Attack
SZD: 2M4
E: If this attack deals damage, discard the top card of your deck. If the discarded card is a non-attack card, you gain X vitality and your opponent loses X vitality. X equals the difficulty of the discarded card.
Diff: 4/4 Control: 4

Forbidden Barrage "Counter Clock"
Attack
[Death - Life - Void]
SZD: 2H4
Ranged
R Discard this card from your card pool: After your opponent has failed to play a block, your opponent loses X vitality. X equals the block modifier of their block.

Q.E.D. "Ripples of 495 Years"
Attack
[Death - Life - Void]
SZD: 4H14
Flandre Stun: 3 - Ranged
This card can only be played while you have 5 or more momentum.
E: If this attack deals damage, add it to your momentum face-up.
R Discard 1 momentum: After your opponent has played an attack card, negate that card and discard it from their card pool. Only playable while this card is face-up in your momentum, and while you have 2 or less cards in your hand.
Diff: 8 Control: 2

Taboo "Kagome, Kagome"
Attack
[Air - Death - Life]
SZD: 1H7
Ranged - Reversal
This card may only be played while you have 3 or more momentum.
E Discard 2 momentum: If this attack deals damage, for the rest of the turn, after you play a non-attack card, you gain 2 vitality and your opponent loses 1 vitality.

Taboo "Lavatein"
Attack
[Chaos - Death - Life]
SZD: 3H9
Powerful: 4 - Reversal
This card may only be played if there are 3 or more cards in your card pool.
E Reduce this attack's Powerful rating by X: Your opponent loses X vitality and you gain X vitality.
Diff: 7 Control: 1

Wings of Doom
Attack
[Death - Life - Void]
Block: +2L
Flandre Only - Multiple: 3 - Ranged
E Discard 1 momentum: If this attack is blocked, gain X vitality. X equals the number of cards in your hand plus the number of Multiple copies of this attack in your card pool.
R Discard this card from your card pool: After your opponent plays a block against an attack, gain X vitality and your opponent loses X vitality. X equals the number of Multiple copies of this attack in your card pool.

Countdown to Destruction
Foundation
[Air - Death - Life]
R: After your opponent has lost vitality from a source other than an attack, add 1 card from your momentum to your hand and add 1 card from your hand to your momentum.

Immense Destructive Power
Foundation
[Death - Life - Void]
E Commit: Your attack gets +X damage. X equals the amount of vitality your opponent has lost this turn from card abilities or effects.
Action
R Remove this card from the game: After your opponent plays a card, negate that card and remove it from the game.
Diff: 3/4 Control: 4

The Unknown Girl
Foundation
[Death - Life - Void]
R Commit: After your opponent plays a non-attack card into their card pool, your opponent must commit 2 Foundations in their staging area or lose 2 vitality (their choice).

Younger Sister
Foundation
[Air - Death - Life]
R Lose X vitality: Before you make a control check to play a card from your hand, choose 1 card in your discard pile and play that card as normal. X equals the printed difficulty plus control of the selected card.
R: After you have successfully played a Foundation without committing Foundations to pass the check, gain 1 vitality. Playable while committed.

And the fixes to Flandre and her support. Note that I don't know if Flandre needs anything else fixed for her or not....or if some abilities just need reworked altogether (like on Flandre*...).

Flandre*: "F Commit, remove the top 5 cards of your deck from the game: "

Flandre***: "F Remove 3 cards from your hand from the game: Remove 2 cards in your opponent's staging area from the game."

Lavatein: "....lost from card abilities or effects this turn"

Taboo "Lavatein": 6/1. "This card may only be played if there are 2 or more cards in your card pool".

Xenomic
08-09-2010, 01:52 AM
Fair warning to all! If you are still following what I have, and are interested in what new things I have, you'll HAVE to go to the ShinXenomic account for the new stuff, as the main Xenomic account it pretty much done with UFS stuff. Why? Because I can't really upload much else to that album due to how much crap is there now as sad as it is. So the ShinXenomic account is going to be the primary UFS card upload place.

Xenomic
08-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Continuing on with this set, since no response to anything here...

Hong Meiling:

Well, would you look at that! Someone that doesn't fully rely on Ranged attacks! And actually one of the very few that DOESN'T (mainly because she's horrible at them). So expect some things to actually DEAL with Punch and Kick attacks for once! There's really not much to say about Meiling here...other than her ability in-game is the manipulation of chi. That's...pretty much it.

*Hong Meiling*
[Air - All - Fire]
After a player plays a Kick or Punch attack, that player may add the top card of their deck to their momentum.
After a player deals damage with a Kick or Punch attack, that player may discard 3 momentum to add one Kick or Punch attack from their discard pile to their hand.
F Commit, discard X momentum: Until the start of your next turn, all Kick and Punch attacks get -X difficulty and -X damage. X equals the number of momentum discarded for this ability.

**Hong Meiling**
Vitality: 22
[Air - All - Chaos]
Once per turn, after a player deals damage with an attack, that player may discard that attack to add 1 card with difficulty of X or less from their discard pile to their hand. X equals the discarded card's printed difficulty.
Once per turn, after a player blocks an attack, that player may discard that block to draw X cards. X equals the blocked attack's printed control.

***Hong Meiling***
Vitality: 25
[Air - All - Earth]
Once per turn, either player may discard any amount of cards from their momentum. The player who discarded the most momentum may either draw X cards or gain X vitality. X equals the number of momentum they discard minus the number of momentum their opponent discarded.
F Lose X vitality: Add 1 Punch or Kick attack from your discard pile to your hand whose printed difficulty equals the vitality you paid for this ability.

Concentration
Action
[Air - All - Fire]
F Discard 1 momentum: Your next control check this turn gets +X. X equals the discarded momentum's control.
E: If your attack is blocked, you may add 1 Punch or Kick attack in your discard pile to your hand whose printed difficulty is equal to or less than the printed damage of this attack.

Chinese Outfit
Asset
[Air - All - Earth]
Item - Meiling Only - Unique
E Commit: If you deal damage to your opponent with a Kick or Punch attack, add 1 Ranged or Reversal card from your discard pile to your hand.
E Commit, remove 1 Kick or Punch attack from your hand from the game: While taking damage from an opponent's attack, if the damage dealt is greater than the number of cards in your opponent's hand, that attack gets -X damage. X equals the difficulty of the removed card.

Colorful Sign "Colorful Light Wind Chime"
Attack
[Air - All - Earth]
Reversal
E Discard 3 momentum: If this attack deals damage, for the rest of this turn, ignore progressive difficulty for all Kick and Punch attacks that you play and all Kick and Punch attacks get -1 difficulty. If this ability is played during your opponent's turn, all Kick and Punch attacks in your hand and discard pile gain the Reversal keeyword, and after you block an attack, you may play up to 2 Kick or Punch attacks from your hand or discard pile as Reversals.

Extreme Color 'Colorful Light Chaotic Dance"
Attack
[Air - All - Earth - Fire]
SZD: 5M6
Powerful: 3 - Reversal
E Discard 3 momentum, commit 3 Foundations: Add up to X Kick or Punch attacks from your discard pile to your hand. X equals this attack's difficulty. If this attack deals damage, for the rest of this turn, after you deal damage with a Kick or Punch attack, draw 1 card and the next card you play gets -2 difficulty.
Diff: 6 Control: 2

Flowery Sign "Mountain Breaker"
Attack
[Air - All - Chaos]
SZD: 3H7
Powerful: 3 - Punch
E Discard 2 momentum: If this attack deals damage, for the rest of the turn, after you would fail a control check for a Kick or Punch attack, whenever you commit Foundations to pass the check, each Foundation committed counts as giving the failed check +2 instead of +1.

Light Sign "Brilliant Light Gem"
Attack
[Air - All - Earth]
Ranged
E: If your character card shares at least 1 resource symbol with your opponent's character card, and if you have more ready Foundations in your staging area than your opponent, add the top 3 cards of your deck to your momentum. If your staring character is Meiling, you may discard this card from your card pool to add 1 Kick or Punch attack from your discard pile to your hand.

Colorful Sign "Extreme Color Typhoon"
Attack
[Air - All - Fire]
Block: +0M
SZD: 6M8
Meiling Only - Reversal
E Discard 3 momentum: This attack gets "Powerful: X". X equals your maximum vitality minus your current vitality halved (rounded down). Only playable if you have not given this attack any other bonuses. You may not play any other bonuses on this attack aside from its Powerful ability.

Control of Chi
Foundation
[Air - All - Fire]
F Commit, discard 3 momentum: Until the end of this turn, before you make a control check for a Punch or Kick attack, that check gets +X. X equals the number of mid attacks or Punch and Kick attacks in your card pool.
Diff: 3 Control: 3

Gatekeeper of the Scarlet Mansion
Foundation
[Air - All - Chaos]
F Commit, discard 2 momentum:Make a control check. Add X Punch or Kick attacks in your card pool to your momentum. X equals half of the control check (rounded down). Only playable if you have less momentum than your opponent.

Meiling's Martial Arts
Foundation
[Air - All - Life]
E Commit: If your last attack this turn was blocked, this attack gets +X damage. X equals the speed of the blocked attack. If the attack is also a Punch or Kick attack, it also gets +2 speed.
Meiling F Commit, discard 2 momentum: For the rest of this turn, after you deal damage with a Punch or Kick attack, look at your opponent's hand and remove 1 card from their hand from the game.

Tough As Nails
Foundation
[Air - All - Chaos]
R Commit, discard X Punch or Kick attacks from your hand: While taking damage from an attack, if the damage dealt is less than the combined printed difficulty of the discarded cards, your opponent's next attack this turn gets -X damage. X equals the difference between the total difficulty of the discarded cards and the damage that you take.

And for changes.....wait...what's this? Meiling DIDN'T get any changes. She's actually the ONLY character in this set to not have a single card changed, since I didn't think they were TOO overpowered at the time compared to some of the other stuff floating around. C&C always welcomed~ Will probably stop with the Touhou sets after I get done with this set review as it seems nobody is really interested in em~

Xenomic
10-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Oi! I let this go for a couple months with nothing! Let's pick this back up shall we?

Patchouli Knowledge

The amnesiac magician of the Scarlet Devil Mansion who is a master of elemental magic. Can't fight very long due to asthma however...

In this particular set, I tried to focus on mainly resources with her since she DEALS mainly with elements (resources symbolizing elements in this case). Granted, this IS an extremely old set, so whether or not these would work at all or not now is debatable.

*Patchouli*
[Order - Void - Water]
F Remove 1 card from your hand from the game: Choose 1 type. Your opponent reveals their hand to you. Your opponent loses 1 vitality for each card of the type you chose that they have in their hand.
E Remove 1 card from your hand from the game: Choose 1 type. Reveal your hand to your opponent. Your opponent must commit X Foundations in their staging area. X equals the number of cards in your hand that are of the same type that you chose.

**Patchouli**
Vitality: 29
[All - Order - Void]
F Remove 3 cards from your hand from the game: Add 1 resource symbol to this card that it doesn't have already.
E Destroy 2 Foundations in your staging area: This attack gets +X damage. X equals the number of resources on your character card.
E Discard 2 momentum: This attack gets -X damage. X equals the number of resources on your character card.

***Patchouli***
Vitality: 23
[Air - Order - Void]
As long as your character has 6 or more resources, all of your attacks get +2 speed and +2 damage.
R Discard 1 momentum: After you have played an ability printed on a card in your card pool, you may play that ability again. Playable any number of times per card.
F Commit, reveal the top card of your deck: If the revealed card shares at least 1 resource with your opponent's character card, your opponent's next check this game gets -X. X equals the number of resources shared between this card and their character card. If your opponent's character also has the [Evil] resource, your opponent may not play abilities printed on any cards in their staging area during their next turn.

Spring Wind
Action
[Air - Order - Void]
Desperation: 3
F: Add 1 resource symbol to your character card that it does not have already. If your character has 5 or more resources on them, your opponent loses 3 vitality and you gain 3 vitality.
Patchouli R Commit 2 Foundations: Before your opponent plays a block against 1 of your attacks, negate that block and draw 2 cards. Your opponent may attempt to block again and their block gets -2 difficulty.

Patchouli's Library
Asset
[Air - Order - Void]
Patchouli Only - Terrain
As long as you have 7 or more resource symbols on your character card, your opponent may not play abilities printed on cards in their card pool.
F Commit, reveal the top card of your deck: If the revealed card is a card you could play normally, you may discard it to add 1 card of the same type from your discard pile to your hand.

Earth Water Sign "Noachian Deluge"
Attack
[Air - Order - Water]
E: This attack gets +X damage and +X speed. X equals the number of resources on your character card.
Action
F Commit 2 Foundations: If your character has 5 or more resource symbols, for the rest of this turn, all of your attacks gets +X speed. X equals the number of resources on your character card.
Diff: 5/5 Control: 3

Fire Metal Sign "Saint Elmo's Pillar"
Attack
[Fire - Order - Void]
E Commit 3 Foundations: Add 1 resource symbol to your character card that it does not share with your opponent's character card.
Action
F Discard the top X cards of your deck: Your opponent commits X cards. X cannot be greater than the number of resources on your character card.
Diff: 4/2 Control: 3

Fire Sign "Agni Shine"
Attack
[Air - Fire - Order]
Powerful: 1 - Ranged
R: For each card you discard to pay for this card's Powerful ability, instead of increasing this attack's damage, you may draw 1 card for each discarded card.
Patchouli E: If your opponent's character has the [Earth] resource and your character has the [Fire] resource, this attack's damage is doubled and your opponent must discard 1 card.

Moon Sign "Silent Selene"
Attack
[Order - Void - Water]
SZD: 4L4
Reversal - Stun: 2
E Lose 3 vitality: Add 1 resource symbol to your character card that it does not have already. If you have more than 6 resource symbols on your character card, you do not lose any vitality at all.
E Remove 1 card from your card pool from the game and call 1 type: Your opponent reveals their hand to you. Gain X vitality. X equals the number of cards in your opponent's hand and your hand that share the same called type.

Fire Water Wood Metal Earth Sign "Philosopher's Stone"
Attack
[All - Order - Void]
SZD: 3M3
Multiple: 5 - Patchouli Only - Ranged
E Discard 2 cards: X of the Multiple copies of this attack do not count towards progressive difficulty of any cards played this turn. X equals the number of resources on your character card.
R Discard 1 Multiple copy of this attack or this attack from your card pool: After you have played an attack that matches 2 or more resources with your character card, that attack gets "Multiple: 1". The Multiple copy of that attack gives all cards -1 difficulty instead of +1 difficulty for the rest of this turn.

100 Year Old Magician
Foundation
[Order - Void - Water]
R Discard 2 momentum: After your opponent plays a card that shares 2 or more resources with your character card, negate the effects of that card and discard it from your opponent's card pool.
[Order] Character E Commit 1 Foundation: If the block modifier on the committed Foundation matches the block modifier of your attack, your attack gets +2 damage and +2 speed. Only playable once per attack.

Affinity For Books
Foundation
[Air - Order - Void]
R Commit: Before your opponent's unblocked attack deals damage, that attack gets -X damage. X equals the number of resources on your character card.
First F Add this card to your card pool: For the rest of this turn, after you play a card that shares the same printed difficulty as a card already in your card pool, reveal the top card of your deck. Either draw the revealed card or discard it to give your next control check this turn +1. At the end of the turn, you may commit 2 Foundations to add this card to your staging area.

The Locked Girl
Foundation
[Air - Order - Void]
F Commit: Reveal the top card of both player's decks. If both cards are of the same type, you may draw your card and your opponent discards their card.
Patchouli F Commit: Reveal the top card of both player's decks. If both cards are of the same type, you gain X vitlaity and your opponent loses X vitlaity. X equals the difficulty or control (whichever is lowest) of each player's respective card.

The Seven Day Magician
Foundation
[Air - Earth - Life - Order - Void]
F Commit: Your control check to play an [Air], [Earth], [Fire], [Life], [Order], [Void], or [Water] card gets +X. X equals the number of cards in your hand plus the number of cards in your opponent's hand. Only playable if you have 4 or more cards in your card pool.
Action
E Discard 3 momentum: If you have 5 or more resources on your character card, draw X cards. X equals the number of resources on your character card.
Diff: 1/5 Control: 3

And for all of the fixes done to her particular set!

Patchouli*: 6/24

Patchouli**: 6/25

Patchouli***: Remove last ability.

Patchouli's Library: 3/4, remove Patchouli Only.

Earth Water Sign "Noachian Deluge": "E: This attack gets +X speed and -X damage."

Fire Sign "Agni Shine": 4/2

Affinity For Books: Remove last ability. Make 2/4, +3H

More to come later! Still going to go until all of the Touhou sets are fully done at the very least~ Maybe Jasco will use some of these ideas or something! I dunno~

Xenomic
10-25-2010, 10:07 PM
Well! This isn't an update for the Touhou set, but an update to many, MANY cards being updated and reuploaded. Just...Promos in general. Cards updated include.

===ARCANA HEART===

Aino*: Make F F Commit, commit 1 foundation

Saki*: For 2nd ability: "R Commit, discard 2 momentum". "...and commit all copies of that card in your opponent's staging area. If it was from your opponent's card pool, negate it"

Saki**: E Commit.

Arcana Hearts: For Action side, make F.

===BIG BANG BEAT===

Agito*: R Commit, discard 3 momentum.

Burai*: Commit on both abilities.

Rouga: "X equals the number of cards discarded minus 1".

"F Commit, discard 3 momentum:" "....all cards in their hand that share the same printed difficulty and control"

===DARKSTALKERS===

Donovan4: Make 2nd ability R Commit

Felicia5: R Commit.

Vampire Saviour: 2/3

===FINAL FANTASY IV===

Long Lost Brothers: 4/2

===FINAL FANTASY V===

Chemist: "If both cards were attacks and if your next form is an attack,"

Dragoon Class: The following ability may only be played once per turn, even if you have multiple copies in play.

R Commit: After you play an attack, cancel that attack and it stays in your card pool. You may only play non-attacks for the rest of this turn, and all cards stay in your card pool until your next ready phase. All blocks in your card pool do not count towards progressive difficulty during your opponent's turn. During your next ready phase, immediately play the canceled attack as your first form of the turn and it gets +X damage. X equals the number of cards played since that attack was played.

Mimic Class: "F Commit (X+):" "X equals the difficulty of the copied card"

Red Mage Class: "...you may play 1 more ability printed on that card as though it were ready" "if it would require a commital, commit this card instead"

Monk Class: 3/5. Change image. "This attack gets "Multiple: 1" or +X damage."

"F Destroy this card: Destroy 1 card in your opponent's staging area that does not share at least 2 resources with your opponent's starting character"

===FINAL FANTASY VI===

Celes*: "R Commit 2 foundations: After an unblocked attack deals 0 damage, your opponent loses 1 vitality".

Relm**: F Commit: Choose 1 attack in...." "...your opponent discards the top X cards of their deck."

===FINAL FANTASY VII===

Sephiroth***: Change "and" to "or" in 1st ability.

Yuffie*: "F Discard 1 attack" Your next attack this turn gets "Multiple: X". X equals the discarded's card difficulty minus its control (minimum 0)"

===FINAL FANTASY X===

Auron's Katana: "....this card's Breaker ability..."

Paine*: Fix stats, make 1st ability E.

Rikku***: E Commit, discard 1 card:" "E Commit, discard 2 cards from your card pool:"

Dark Knight Class: "Your non-throw attack..."

Floral Fallal: Make Unique

===MARVEL VS CAPCOM 2===

Amingo*: To a minimum of 1. Make 1st ability E Commit

Blackheart*: Make 2nd ability F Commit

Spiderman*: Make both abilities commit.

===MUGEN===

Earth Masters: 4/4. Remove triple part of 2nd ability. Remove 1st ability. "either double or halve the bonus."

Facing An Unknown Enemy: Remove 2nd ability. "from your hand to your staging area..."

===PROMOS===

Anubis*: R Commit, discard 2 cards.

Freudia**: Remove last line of 2nd ability.

Hinata**: For 1st ability: "X equals the difference between..."

Xiaomu*: (whichever is lowest).

Yuki*: X equals 6 minus....

X-Strike: Remove 2nd ability. For 1st, make lose 2 vitality.

Chrono Trigger: 10/1

Fated Defeat: F Commit, discard 1 momentum.

===STREET FIGHTER===

Gen4: E Discard 1 momentum.

Q***: ....*to a maximum of 8) and decrease your maximum vitality by 4. Make last ability F Commit.

Remy***: "E Commit, destroy 2 cards..." "R Commit, discard 6 momentum:" "....as the destroyed cards."

===TALES OF===

Cless*: Fix wording

Tales of Destiny: R Commit 1 foundation.

Yuri Lowell*: R Commit, discard 3 momentum.

===TOUHOU===
====IMPERISHABLE NIGHT====

Ambition Sign "Masakado Crisis": Change name to Land Sign "Three Sacred Treasures - Orb"

Welp....that's that for that! A LOT updated....and no, I don't plan on going through these again. Basically, what's there is what's there unless someone points out something that shouldn't be there, THEN I'll fix it. Once I get the Touhou sets done, I don't know what I'll do next. I may even retire completely~

Xenomic
11-05-2010, 03:15 PM
More stuff uploaded to the Touhou sets (Changeability of Strange Dream and Highly Responsive to Prayers). Anywho, next character...

Remilia Scarlet

The final boss of Embodiment of Scarlet Devil and master of the Scarlet Devil Mansion. While she has high magical abilities, they are nowhere as powerful as her sister Flandre's, and prefers to fight with melee over danmaku. The premise for Remilia here was to work around both her vampiric nature (life gain + life loss) and her manipulation of fate, which is the biggest part of Remilia.

*Remilia*
Vitality: 30
[Chaos - Death - Life]
E: If this attack deals damage, gain X vitality. X equals the number of resources on your character card that is not shared with your opponent's character card.
R Commit: After you have taken damage from an opponent's attack, your opponent loses X vitality. X equals the difference between the attack's damage and its printed damage.

**Remilia**
[Air - Chaos - Life]
At the start of the game, add 5 Resource Tokens on this card. These Resource Tokens count as being a blank resource symbol that cannot be used to play cards.
R Remove 1 resource symbol from this card: After your opponent has played an ability that would commit, remove, or destroy Foundations, your opponent must commit, remove or destroy Foundations in their staging area instead of you.
E Remove 1 resource symbol from this card: Select 1 card in your opponent's staging area. You may play any abilities on the selected card as though it were printed on this card.

***Remilia***
[Chaos - Life - Order]
E Discard 1 momentum: Your attack gets "Stun: X". X equals the number of resources your attack shares with this card.
First F Commit: If your character card shares at least 2 or more resources with your opponent's character card, either your Forms, Enhances, or Responses you play until the start of your next turn may not be negated or cancelled by any card ability or effect. If you share 4 or more resources instead, all of your attacks this turn get "Multiple: 1".

Fate Manipulator
Action
[Chaos - Life - Order]
R: After your opponent has fully blocked 1 of your attacks, your opponent loses X vitality. X equals the number of cards played as blocks in their card pool.
Remilia F Commit 3 Foundations, discard 3 momentum: Until the start of your next turn, all of your control checks get +X and all of your opponent's control checks get -X. X equals half the number of resources on your character card (rounded down).

Scarlet Devil Mansion
Asset
[Chaos - Death - Life]
Terrain - Unique
F Commit: Discard all attack cards in your card pool. Gain X vitality. X equals the number of resources shared between your character card and the discarded cards.
R Commit, discard 3 momentumm, discard 2 cards: After your opponent has played a non-attack card in their card pool, discard all cards in your opponent's card pool. You may not draw cards during your next Draw Phase.

Ceiling Fear
Attack
[Chaos - Fire - Life]
Powerful: 2 - Reversal
E Discard 2 momentum: If the discarded momentum's difficulty matches this attack's printed difficulty, look at your opponent's hand and choose 1 card. Your opponent may not block with the chosen card or any copies of that card for the rest of the turn.

Critical Heart Break
Attack
[Chaos - Death - Life]
Ranged
E Discard this card from your card pool: Add 1 resource symbol to your character card that it does not have already.
Remilia E Discard 1 non-attack card in your card pool: If this attack deals damage, gain X vitality and your opponent loses X vitality. X equals the difficulty of the discarded card.

Destiny "Miserable Fate"
Attack
[Air - Chaos - Life]
SZD: 2H5
Multiple: 1 - Ranged
E Remove 1 resource symbol from your character card: This attack and its Multiple copy gets "Stun: 3".

Spear the Gungnir
Attack
[Air - Chaos - Life]
SZD: 7M8
Powerful: 2 - Ranged
E Remove 1 resource symbol from your character card: This attack gets +1 to its Powerful rating.
E Commit 2 Foundations: If this attack deals damage, destroy 2 cards of your choice in your opponent's staging area.

Scarlet Devil
Attack
[Chaos - Life - Order]
SZD: 5H9
Powerful: X - Remilia Only
X is equal to the number of resources on your character card.
R: After playing this attack's Powerful ability, you gain X vitality and your opponent loses X vitality. X equals the number of momentum discarded for this attack's Powerful ability.
Diff: 10 Control: 1

Dull Life
Foundation
[Air - Chaos - Life]
R Destroy this card: After you would take damage from an opponent's attack, both players make a control check. The player with the lowest control check takes damage equal to the printed damage of the attack.

Mistress of the Scarlet Devil Mansion
Foundation
[Chaos - Life - Order]
R Commit: After you have dealt damage to your opponent with an attack, gain X vitality. X equals the number of resources on your character card.
R Commit: After your attack has been partially blocked, your opponent loses X vitality. X equals the number of resources on your character card.

The Eternally Red New Moon
Foundation
[Chaos - Death - Life]
First F Commit: If your attack deals damage, gain 5 vitality. You may not play anymore Enhances for the rest of this Enhance Step.
First F Destroy this card: Until the start of your next turn, after you play a card that shares 2 or more resources with your character card, your opponent may not negate or discard that card from your card pool.

The Scarlet Devil
Foundation
[Air - Chaos - Life]
R Commit: After you gain vitality from a card ability or effect, your opponent loses an equal amount of vitality.

And the fixes to Remilia's set:

Remilia*: 6/26

Scarlet Devil Mansion: For 2nd ability "R Commit: After you ropponent has played an attack card into their card pool, discard all cards in your opponent's card pool and gain X vitality. X equals double the number of cards discarded."

Ceiling Fear: "E Discard 1 momentum:"

Destiny "Miserable Fate": +2M. 5/2.

Spear the Gungnir: 7/2

Dull Life: 5/3

Mistress of the Scarlet Devil Mansion: +3L

The Scarlet Devil: Remove block. Make 1/4

Xenomic
11-06-2010, 01:36 AM
And more updates! This time specifically to Highly Responsive to Prayers. Almost done with the Touhou sets now, but running out of ideas for names! >_<

Amaru
11-10-2010, 09:45 PM
I like how all you are doing is making more and more cards without any semblance of structure or environment.

Xenomic
11-11-2010, 01:53 PM
What exactly do you mean now?

Xenomic
02-24-2011, 08:30 PM
First post updated. For those curious, NO, I don't make cards anymore (if you couldn't tell by my long absence) and I don't intend to. I no longer have any interest in this game (haven't for a long time now), but I will not take down these cards since I took so much time out of my life just to make the damn things. All cards are no longer on the Xenomic account, and are all on the ShinXenomic account exclusively. Thank you, and I hope you all enjoy these for what they're worth, which is probably nothing.

NJBrock22
02-25-2011, 02:50 AM
aww steven, don't leave the game, at least not till the game does die(if it ever does). You've dedicated enough time to the game to justify staying with it.

N.J.

Xenomic
03-16-2011, 03:05 AM
Considering I haven't played the game in god knows how long, and I haven't even MADE anything in god knows how long, I've no reason TO stick around it : /