4x 2/4 Lost Memories +4M
4x 2/4 Abelia's Friendship +0H
4x 1/5 Aquakinesis +3H
4x 1/5 Rat-Chaser +0H
3x 0/4 Full Power +3H
3x 0/4 Saikyo-ryu +3H

Sideboard:
??

Demon's Scourge acts as a one sided Ryu's Ashura Senku when you go for the kill.

Blocks are kind of bad, but the gameplan is to combo out as quickly as possible. Void Trio + Seal + YWNE provide the early game protection and control.

While Ryu3 has a nice synergy with YWNE, Ryu6 is a 7/27 with momentum generation for Unorthodox Style, also a high vitality is critical to survive early rushes and live through RAS effect.

Comments are appreciated.

NJBrock22
12-29-2010, 11:53 PM
i know you're going for a PURE draw theme with it, but ya may wanna consider adding in a few attacks, maybe Seichu Nidan Tsuki & Ryu's Shin Shoryuken, that way you have a kill button if the draw theme doesn't work.

N.J.

Grizzlegrom
12-30-2010, 12:35 AM
You should be running at least one attack if someone YWNE's you twice you will almost 100% lose

Quorthon
12-30-2010, 08:59 AM
@Grizzle: Yeah, double YWNE means death X_X. I could add a playset of a cheap attack that works towards the goal of the deck. Infiltrating could serve double purpose here, reset button or YWNE stopper. Another possible attacks are Theemin Menkar and Moon Glow, both help digging the pieces for the combo.

The other alternative is Kung-Fu Training in main. It can stop the second YWNE (If i don't use Ryu's R) and protects the combo from opposing KFT and Yoga Adepts.

@NJ: I'm not really sure about adding other kill buttons. It would make the main theme weaker cause now i would need ways to push through with them. Maybe I could use the sideboard as a transformational one. A couple of Seichus, Reppas and extra discard.

SirShajir
12-30-2010, 01:28 PM
I know that in my playgroup we also body press as a set up and that ussually kills the opponent.

eypyeash
12-30-2010, 05:03 PM
@SirShajir: How does Body Press help the Ashura Senku? Would do more damage to him than anything... it's good paired with a Spin Drive Smasher tho.

@Quorthon: What's the deal with Saikyo Ryu? Kinda a terrible discard with a high block value. Maybe it's just personal preference, but throwing four Ryu 3s in there as character blocks/additional ridiculous ability to pick up your Ashura Senkus to throw back next turn is always nice. Otherwise I would figure your setup time to get the combo rolling might be too long.

NJBrock22
12-30-2010, 07:37 PM
because discarding 2 to look at an opponents hand and choose ANY card to discard for them, instead of using Blind discard(see charisma...) is superior. But as stated earlier, almost every mill deck runs at least 8 attacks to make the tricks work, my old Seong Mina2 deck ran 16 attacks and won at least 80% of the time, my old Victor1 deck ran 20 attacks and still won via mill, and they didnt even have a large hand to use to do the trick, so trust me when i say, ya need at least 2 attack strings to make this deck work the way you want it too, besides why no Seichu, ya got an INSTANT 18 potential damage for just ONE 5 check... besides luck checking this on an oppening turn YWNE = fun times, because they WILL take damage unless they have 3 char blocks in hand, thats another thing to add in, add in at least 1 of the ryu's as a block that will help you a lot... maybe add in 9 so if you have enough momentum at any given time you can keep yourself from decking out, at least i think he was the one that did that... *runs of to check*.

N.J.

Quorthon
12-30-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm still unsure about using some attack line-up. Especially Seichu, don't get me wrong I love that 18 damage, but Seichu plus Blind Stance are a lot of 2 checks even with Full Power.

What about Bo Rush or/and Kuzuryu Reppa??

JinKazama
12-30-2010, 10:46 PM
I run High Tide in my Ryu

NJBrock22
12-31-2010, 01:09 AM
8 2's isnt a huge problem, considering most of your deck is gonna check a 4 or better, yeah once in a blue moon you're gonna check a seichu or blind stance on a seichu but it's only gonna happen once or twice anyway, besides there's a few 3 and 2 diff attacks in void ya could run, like Jumping Shotei... though it's not much damage, still think ya should test with Seichu just in case.

N.J.

DabalRowRaizah
01-05-2011, 04:18 PM
kung fu training might soften ywne (which is devastating to this deck i know) . there are some cheap attacks like neck choke and hidden base that you can use too.

if you weren't trying to kill off of blind stance i would say that awakening+emptiness is an auto include but its up to you.

up the unorthodox styles to 4 since its amazing with ryu and consider using power up.

you can also use overwhelming strength which works really well with abelia's