PDA

View Full Version : Looking for legacy stuffz! XD

Tader_Salad
01-01-2011, 08:01 PM
Hey guys. I'm looking for some legacy cards for myself and my playerbase. A lot of my players are just getting into the game and don't have much stuff yet. Let me know if you have any of these and post your standard/ext/legacy wants and I will see what I can do.

Wants:

Dirty Pool
Absurd Strength
Kuzuryu Reppa
Megalomania
.M. Bison. (world warriors)
The Curse Broken
Shoulder Rush
Improvised Weapon Attack
Unkown Force
Chain Throw
Kung-Fu Training
Program Malfunction
Chinese Boxing
Infiltrating
The Ways of Punishment
Pull the Tides
High Plasma Beam
Whereabouts Unknown
Ring Vet
Lost Memories
You Will Not Escape
Battle Disc System
Power Up
Fight or Flight
Burning Knuckle
Shinobi Tradition
Dark Force: Mirage Body
Shadow Banishment

(maybe more to come later)

eypyeash
01-02-2011, 04:20 PM
PMing.

JinKazama
01-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Check my list I have some of this.
Absurd strengths, kft's, ring vets, battle disc systems, pull of the tides, and megalomanias are not listed on my list because their not rares, but I do have them.

Athena
01-12-2011, 04:12 PM
Really? You put your Fight or Flights in a random prize pack, and now you need them back? I have 4 that I got from your prize pack... Do you want them back?

Shinguyi
01-12-2011, 07:36 PM
I have:

3 Kung-Fu Training
4 Pull of the Tides

2 Shadow Banishment

4 Shinobi Tradition
4 Whereabouts Unknown

Stuff I am very interested in is:

1 Unexpected Consecuence

1 Eiserne Drossel

1 Raging Gnome
2 Rising Typhoon

3 Law of the Land
1 Paying Respect to your Ancestors

I'm also looking for some Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game (Score), Pokemon, Yugioh, Duel Masters, Bleach, Naruto and Magi-Nation stuff if you have any.

Magnusotls
01-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Really? You put your Fight or Flights in a random prize pack, and now you need them back? I have 4 that I got from your prize pack... Do you want them back?

no, mine, MINE! I need them in my extended/legacy. Same goes for absurd strengths though, which I don't need, I can give those back.

looking for some Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game I know a guy at the store who carries like 7 dbz valuables in his binder. Goes by Dillon on here. ask him about them.

Shinguyi
01-16-2011, 08:40 AM
I know a guy at the store who carries like 7 dbz valuables in his binder. Goes by Dillon on here. ask him about them.

Well, I don't live near there, so either Tader_Salad or someone else near needs to ask or get them from them. Also depends what they are and if they are interested in anything but money. ^^;

LuchaHeroAl
01-17-2011, 01:01 AM
I have so much of that stuff. Check my list for my wants and if you have any we can go from there.

Magnusotls
01-17-2011, 01:36 AM
Well, I don't live near there, so either Tader_Salad or someone else near needs to ask or get them from them. Also depends what they are and if they are interested in anything but money. ^^;

I mean, he is on this site as Dillon, he has afew deck threads. and a trade thread.

Shinguyi
01-17-2011, 06:35 AM
I mean, he is on this site as Dillon, he has afew deck threads. and a trade thread.

Oooooooooh, that makes sense since he just contacted me haha. Thanks nonetheless.