PDA

View Full Version : Terry:: and Neo deadly Rave

Magnusotls
01-05-2011, 12:55 AM
Terry:: says, after playing this first enhance, this attack may not be made unblockable. Neo deadly rave is already unblockable by the time it is played, so does it lose the unblockable when terry plays the enhance?

also, fight or flight after being played as an enhance says this attack may not get a damage boost the rest of the E phase. terry's first E says it gets the bonus after the E phase, so can I ditch a 5 control to terry, play the E on fight or flight, and still end up with an attack that is X + X + 5 after being unblocked? and ideally being an unblockable neo deadly rave, and ideally having terry:. in play to gain 34 life off of it, crushing my opponent's will to live?

madeofwin
01-05-2011, 02:46 AM
its already unblockable so it remains that way and yes you can use fight or flight as his damage bonus applies after the end of the enhance step. i was using this combo back when they were first printed and got it ruled on on the old boards so all is good, add fast food lover and discard a 6 check for 20 damage turn 2, pioneered to deal with vega:.: and his damage reduction shenanigans!

Magnusotls
01-05-2011, 03:02 AM
well sh**, I have a quarter of my deck made now.

madeofwin
01-05-2011, 10:23 AM
nice, when i built it i went for an all/chaos build with all the usual trimmings, red lotus etc and as much life gain/damage reduction as i could lay my hands on before going for a 1 hit kill