PDA

View Full Version : Reverasl + Multiple?

Vexion
01-10-2011, 04:35 AM
OK, so I'm fairly certain of the answer, I just want to be sure.

If I play a reversal with, say, Multiple:4 (Hundred Hand Slap, for example), I go through that particular attack as per normal as the reversal.... What about the 4 multiple copies? Would they all go off before my opponent's next card, or what? I believe they go off as reversals as well like the primary attack, but yeah, just double checking on this.

NJBrock22
01-10-2011, 05:26 AM
yep any reversal with Multiple (or any card that is played AS a reversal that has or gains Multiple) is considered to not be completely resolved and your opponent's turn is interrupted until your attack + multiple copies is resolved. Now he can continue his turn by blocking one of your multis or the original and playing a reversal of his own and start a chain ya have to play back thru, for example

-player plays attack
--opponent blocks attack
---opponent plays reversal with multiple and enhances with multiple
----player blocks and plays own reversal
-----opponent blocks reversal
----player blocks multi 1
-----player passes on reversal
----player blocks multi 2
-----player passes on reversal
----player fails block on multi 3
----player fails block on multi 4
---opponent's attack is resolved
--opponent now returns the turn to opponent
-player continues his turn

that's essentially how it breaks down(yes those were hypothetical circumstances but they work).

N.J.

Tagrineth
01-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Note that with Hundred Hand Slap, you cannot play the Multiple ability if it was played as a Reversal (yes the wording is wonky but that's blatantly the intent...).

A better example would be one of my personal favourite attacks in the game, Nova's Combo.

NJBrock22
01-10-2011, 08:55 PM
or just using drifter with ANY multiple attack but yeah same ruling.

N.J.

Trip Se7ens
01-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Oh... Feline Spike.