PDA

View Full Version : Skype or IM Games

Baranor
06-28-2010, 12:00 PM
In the final few months before the Hiatus, Awakenz on the FFG forums and I had some pretty epic matches over Skype. I know Jason is working on an online version of UFS, but most likely that is fairly distant in the future. I have a small group of UFSers here in Seattle, but am excited to try my hand across the US and even the world. Skype is a great way to do this if you have a webcam because you can see your opponent's play area. You can do it over IM as well, but that relies on a bit more memory and takes more time. I would love to start getting these games in again. I have and can build decks of all levels. I love building decks and then seeing how they do so if you are at a specific level, I can build a deck to make a competitive game of it. This is my favorite game and any way I can get more of a chance to play it, I will take it. Post here or PM me if you are interested.

Also, don't just do it with me, let's connect bunches of people across the country and world. The more connections we make, the more we can enjoy the game that brings us together.

Hope to see you all in the arena!

SMazzurco
06-28-2010, 12:11 PM
hmm, i might have to pick up a webcam and get in on this...

RockStar
06-28-2010, 06:48 PM
iari.melchor

go ahead and look for me and add me. i'm definitely down for some UFS Skype action!!

Woot!

mastermajora
06-28-2010, 06:58 PM
I will probably play some skype matches. user name is mastermajora

NJBrock22
06-29-2010, 12:56 AM
njbrock22 for both AIM and Skype, also NJBrock22@hotmail.com is my msn, anyone wanting to chat or play a game, though do note i do NOT have a mic or a web-cam...(i'm poorer than the average Ugandan...) so ya have to play me via a the "trust" rule.

N.J.

spyke132
06-30-2010, 06:25 PM
id love to do that. my skype nane is andrew.adams132. i would love to play sometime

VikTheSlick
07-07-2010, 01:22 PM
Once I get my decks where I want them, it's you and me Rick. For sure. I got 8 decks of varying levels of fun and we'll definitely have some epic matches. I'll post my Skype later but add me on AIM, screenname VikTheSlick.

SMazzurco
07-07-2010, 01:39 PM
i am going to look for a webcam during lunch. Is 1.3 effective (mega)pixels enough?

Baranor
07-07-2010, 10:11 PM
I think so, mine is really old. Mostly it's just important that you can see things in general. You can also hold up things to the camera.

I would post my skype, but I don't actually know what it is.

All it says on mine is my name Rick Berggreen so you can try that.

Woot! I found it.

Baranor
07-12-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm still looking to rock games so please don't hesitate to hit me up! The skype name is above. Definitely tell me if it doesn't work.

SMazzurco
07-12-2010, 04:43 PM
Got a camera. have not connected it yet.

Skype name is smazzurco

i want to play some games tonight. Maybe 7ish pst if anyone will be around...

Baranor
07-13-2010, 01:56 PM
As SMazzurco said last night, I've got some time to kill tonight and would love to play some games! I'm on the west coast so I'm typically home around 9 PM EST from work.

SMazzurco
07-13-2010, 03:02 PM
As SMazzurco said last night, I've got some time to kill tonight and would love to play some games! I'm on the west coast so I'm typically home around 9 PM EST from work.

I should be home tonight. Hit me up on here or shoot me an email, salvador (dot) mazzurco (at) gmail (dot) com

Baranor
07-13-2010, 05:04 PM
Will do. I've got both standard and Legacy decks ready. I could probably throw together extended if that was your cup of tea.

Baranor
07-29-2010, 05:00 PM
I'll be chillin at home this evening with decks at the ready and the Fiance out of the house from 5:30 to 9 Pacific tonight. SMazzurco and I had some epic games recently over Skype. I'd love to rock some games this evening. Drop a line here or Skype is rberggreen and AIM is Loosend17. I love playing so don't hesitate to contact me even if you are unsure. I promise I don't bite.

TripsEX
07-29-2010, 07:43 PM
Looking at getting an X-Box LIVE camera soon, but my Skype name is "TripsEX" (go figure), but I may start another one.

Baranor
07-29-2010, 08:15 PM
I'm on. Hit me up.