PDA

View Full Version : Red Horizon pre release promos?

rAn
01-27-2011, 10:58 PM
I was wondering if there were any confirmed promos for the prerelease? Or if there are going to be any at all. Thanks for any responses!

Magnusotls
01-27-2011, 11:24 PM
morathi?

Vexion
01-28-2011, 02:00 AM
morathi?

I hope so....

But as for the OP, I was told that there were going to be promos, but nobody knows what they are yet. IE: Jasco wants to keep SOMETHING secret....

canadawhy2317x
01-28-2011, 11:53 AM
pre-release kits come with 5 copies of 4 promos. as to which ones they are, you'll have to wait and see.

rAn
01-28-2011, 11:58 AM
pre-release kits come with 5 copies of 4 promos. as to which ones they are, you'll have to wait and see.

Are these promos going to be available through other means later? Or are they going to be Pre Release exclusive?

jason
01-28-2011, 12:31 PM
We are no longer doing any exclusive cards, unless they are reprints or just art variants. The Pre-release cards will be available either in future prize support, or on our website as redemption cards. Redemption cards can be redeemed by mailing in your packs with the redemption symbol on them. All future sets will have a redemption symbol on the back of the pack, that will allow you to trade in for promo cards.

There will be more on this shortly on the news page, the store, etc.

-Jason

rAn
01-28-2011, 12:36 PM
We are no longer doing any exclusive cards, unless they are reprints or just art variants. The Pre-release cards will be available either in future prize support, or on our website as redemption cards. Redemption cards can be redeemed by mailing in your packs with the redemption symbol on them. All future sets will have a redemption symbol on the back of the pack, that will allow you to trade in for promo cards.

-Jason

Great news, thanks for the info Jason!

vaporgecko
01-28-2011, 07:21 PM
I love me some Koku!

I really think that a redemption system will help this game out a lot. There have always been problems with impossible to find promos and the lack-luster draft scene. A redemption system like this helps fix both.

Shinguyi
01-28-2011, 07:25 PM
And a way to recycle. Most of the packs just go to the trash... or used to make funny deck boxes.

KodiakZero
01-29-2011, 01:40 AM

-Jason

Will the symbol be obvious? I dont wanna scrutinize too hard :p

aslum
01-29-2011, 10:02 AM
As it will be on all packs going forwards, scrutiny required should be minimal.