PDA

View Full Version : That one nehtali attack...

SMazzurco
02-07-2011, 10:17 AM
"If this attack deals damage, next CC gets +x. X = your momentum."

So say you PLAY the ability when you have 2 momentum. You have 0 at the time the attack deals damage. When is x determined?

Shinguyi
02-07-2011, 10:20 AM
I'd say when it deals damage since the ability itself hasn't been generated until it dealt damage.

SMazzurco
02-07-2011, 10:44 AM
I'd say when it deals damage since the ability itself hasn't been generated until it dealt damage.

Was my first guess, but someone said X is determined at the time ability is played. (i could see it being either way).
Pretty much like piercing howl, to me its a coin toss, could go either way. I'll wait for an "official" from tag. (am i correct that Tag is not an "official" rules judge with Jasco? Is anyone "officially" on jasco's judge side or is it currently Jason/Jasco that are the only "official" ones. I am going to say "official" one more time because i like typing it in quotes.)

NJBrock22
02-07-2011, 07:19 PM
see from extended some of Kyo's cards, Steel Slammer the card sets the CC AFTER the attack deals damage or at least thats how EVERYONE i know of played it, so that's how this works, i'd say until Chris or Jason comes in and says otherwise, play it as the bonus is set upon damage being dealt.

N.J.