PDA

View Full Version : Sophitia Life or fire ??????????? Need advice!!!

Zues9105
06-29-2010, 01:09 PM
So I won a Sophitia last week and i really like her both ways, what i need to know is which would be the more successful build? Another ? is if my opponent has a torn hero in play and they commit my torn hero do i get to get two more of their foundations? Any help here would be greatly appreciated and keep in mind i am a very competitive player and am looking for that style deck.Thank your time!

RockStar
06-29-2010, 02:34 PM
With regards to Torn Hero. If you commit 2 foundations due to THs static text you don't get to commit 2 more of your opponent's foundations. Sophitia's ability works when you pay a cost of committing a foundation. In this specific case, you would be committing foundations as a result from a card effect. Also, her ability is an E, not an R.

With regards to what Symbol...i would run her off of Fire. Fire is a beast and affords you more opportunity to play attacks with Stun.

Lastly, if you're concerned about Torn Hero, be sure to run Memories that Stain its Armor, as it gets around TH's static, assuming they utilize THs R ability.

Hope this helps some. Good luck!

Da_ghetto_gamer
06-29-2010, 03:30 PM
It really depends on your style of play she has 2 really good symbols in fire and life...

Fire being what everyone and there grandmother is running nowadays so i would go with life it has alot of amazing cards and effects that complement her really well a friend of mine has her built if i get a chance ill post it and let you see what it looks like

Zues9105
06-29-2010, 07:55 PM
thanks guys and the torn hero thing does work because its a satic so if they commit my torn hero with theirsi get to commit two more which does add to the E ability for speed cause its every foundation committed this E phase. I got the ruling from Jasco's directly

RockStar
06-29-2010, 08:57 PM
Really? I'm quite surprised about that ruling...Hmm...posting in Q&A now...

Arch Duke Obvious
06-29-2010, 11:58 PM
Hey guys, there has been an abundance of so called "official" word of mouth rulings supposedly by the Jasco crew lately. I am not trying to say that anyone is making things up, but please refrain from speaking on behalf of Jasco Games. Rulings are not official unless actually posted by JascoGames for the time being.

RockStar
06-30-2010, 12:48 AM
Sorry, i mis-read Zues' statement. Of COURSE if Sophitia's opponent commits Sophitia's TH, she can then commit more of her opponent's foundations.

Duh. My bad for mis-reading it the first pass. I swear i'm fluent in American (English).

Tader_Salad
06-30-2010, 01:20 AM
Well right off the bat fire has most of the stun attacks so if you want tap-out hotness thats your symbol. If life is your flavor I would try reversals. Leaping snap kick with Sophy enchance is nice.

Zues9105
06-30-2010, 12:59 PM
arch duke i play at jasco games almost everyday so dont try to put someone out there as a fake i have no reason to make things up i play this game for fun if you dont like whats said call jasco's and ask yourself

Arch Duke Obvious
06-30-2010, 02:44 PM
I was not trying to say your making anything up, in fact I was literally saying the opposite. All I was meaning to convey is that we would appreciate it if you (or anyone for that matter) would refrain from posting word of mouth ruling and other information direct from Jasco, whether it be from a phone conversation or in person, especially if you are one of our trusted regulars. There has been a lot of misinformation from people on the forums from this problem and it has been coming from more than one person, and not necessarily from you. If you would like to discuss this further, please send me a private message as this thread is beginning to go off topic and I would not like to have be forced to close it.