PDA

View Full Version : Evil Naked Robot

Birch
02-10-2011, 11:51 PM
This is some kinda evil Eva deck i just kinda threw together. I dont have about 90% of the deck, and never plan on getting it. This is kinda like a going away preset to people. Im pretty much done after our store failed to get a pre-release after informing us they got one. So enjoy. Use it, Tweak it, Own it. I would like feedback regardless if im gonna play again or not, always good to here from the community.

EVA

Attacks 16
4 Auto Defense Engine
4 Harnessing Chaos
4 Riot Machine
4 Leg Slash

Actions 7

4 Revoke
3 Power of the Edge

Assets 3

3 Wonder World Comics

Foundations 34

4 A Girl Like Any Other
4 Alluring Temptress
3 Libertation
3 Silence
3 Sweet Nothings
4 All Life is Prey
3 Azure Knight
3 Treacherous Offspring
3 Damnation
4 Know Your Objective

Side Board
Nehtali
Soul Wave???
-
-
-

Anyways, the damage output is incredibly silly, and wish I could actually make the deck for myself. I've tested it for about an hour and the only problem ive run into is her 18 life. There are obvious ways to get around that, Shadow War or other defense cards, but ive found it to be pretty solid and could even make a run in a big tournament if the cards fall right and i figure out a good side board.

SMazzurco
02-11-2011, 07:52 AM
I like puppet master in her. +7 damage if you turn it sideways then blow it up

Birch
02-11-2011, 09:16 AM
I like puppet master in her. +7 damage if you turn it sideways then blow it up

Azure knight is just better... I dont have to lose life, and it can be up to plus nine. With her effect italmost always can be played, i also dont drain myself of my miniscule life bar.

Yeah i typed lose life twice, im tired. lol

SMazzurco
02-11-2011, 09:46 AM
My build uses more of kadens high dmg attacks. When i attack i'm going for the kill. I have also used puppet master for the speed boost to make my lethal attack out of block range.

Remember i never said i don't run Azure Knight ;)

JinKazama
02-11-2011, 09:48 AM
Put NTD in this

Birch
02-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Put NTD in this

Im good. I like having foundations with effects in my deck

jason
02-11-2011, 09:51 AM
Birch,

I would hate to see you leave the UFS community! If you are having problems with your store getting product, please contact me. We can contact your store and see if we can get them moving. I can also provide you with alternate placed to get a hold of cards, if option 1 does not work out.

You stuck in it this long, I would hate to see you go because a store didn't place an order :(

-Jason

Birch
02-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Birch,

I would hate to see you leave the UFS community! If you are having problems with your store getting product, please contact me. We can contact your store and see if we can get them moving. I can also provide you with alternate placed to get a hold of cards, if option 1 does not work out.

You stuck in it this long, I would hate to see you go because a store didn't place an order :(

-Jason

Have i mentioned your my favorite person on the board Mr. President :)

Raikou
02-11-2011, 01:42 PM
i better be second XD

Birch
02-11-2011, 02:13 PM
Now that we established that.... can i get some real feedback?

Trip Se7ens
02-12-2011, 12:01 AM
How to deal with faster decks like Mitsu and anything Fire that goes off t2-t3 with high speed and high damaging attacks?

LuchaHeroAl
02-12-2011, 12:21 AM
How to deal with faster decks like Mitsu and anything Fire that goes off t2-t3 with high speed and high damaging attacks?

Play her off Life.

Trip Se7ens
02-12-2011, 12:49 AM
So spam foundations and hope to block eh? Sounds solid to me, lol.

LuchaHeroAl
02-12-2011, 12:56 AM
So spam foundations and hope to block eh? Sounds solid to me, lol.

Actually it was more "Play cards like Playful Slice and Genius Alchemist and be able to run a train on them before they can kill you", but yeah that too.

Trip Se7ens
02-12-2011, 01:19 AM
Turbo Aggro decks are so bleh.

Birch
02-12-2011, 01:38 AM
Mitsu can turn 2 her easy, so there really isnt a solution to that other than sideboard a bear.

JinKazama
02-12-2011, 07:58 AM
Power of the edge, sweet nothings, and wonderworld comics are all excellent defensive cards, If anything Id add more momentum gen to help those cards out.

Turbo Aggro decks are so bleh.

What ????

You like to turtle ? ewwww!

Vexion
02-12-2011, 08:07 AM
Turbo Aggro decks, and Turtle.... Both so Bleh....

Give me a well structured Tactical deck any day.... Which unfortunately are so few and far between with the way UFS is set up... Sigh.

jason
02-12-2011, 11:50 AM
That's why you play evil Kadan :) He can kill whenever he needs to, but also has TONS of defensive tricks.

JinKazama
02-12-2011, 11:54 AM
Kaden can also breaker 3-5 off order

Birch
02-12-2011, 12:50 PM
I guess my deck list isnt a balance of offense and defense.... Jeez guys way to make me look more aggro then i intended.

vaporgecko
02-13-2011, 04:43 AM
She has difficulty against a well built water reversal deck. You have to make sure you can either block the incoming damage or guarantee that it won't matter. People like Nehtalhi and Wrath of Heaven can do absolutely awful things to her tiny vitality.

EscarcegaGuy
02-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Revoke is key in her. I played against a similar Evil Eva using my Water Nehtali and I wrecked face. My friend added in Revoke to his deck and that one card has made it hard for me to win now.

Birch
02-13-2011, 02:11 PM
How does Revoke stop Nehtali again? and Revoke is already on the decklist

JinKazama
02-13-2011, 02:17 PM
It dosen't. It stops things that can kill you wrath of heaven combo, multiple etc.

SMazzurco
02-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Ya only having one revoke sucks :(

Basically you play revoke, your opponent says "what" and looks at the card, says it's broken for being 0 diff and self clearing, and then you kill them next turn.

EscarcegaGuy
02-13-2011, 04:39 PM
How does Revoke stop Nehtali again? and Revoke is already on the decklist

Man I feel stupid for overlooking that, and it doesn't stop Nehtali herself, it just comes in useful a lot. It's really good defense.

vaporgecko
02-13-2011, 05:13 PM
It's terribly important. for keeping her tiny self alive. Just have to make sure you can soldier through the raw damage after losing a card from your hand is all.

Birch
02-13-2011, 07:16 PM
The deck can with stand a lot of aggression, with PotE, Sweet Nothings, Revoke, Silence (to blank problem damage pumps)
I've only had the oppurtunity to test it out against a throw seigfriend deck (Never won a match, Throws are eva's worst nightmare) and Kaden (Won 2 outa 3)
Id like to take it too a weekly, but i dont actually have any of the cards, and not sure if the local scouts or players would be ok with my proxy deck....

JinKazama
02-13-2011, 07:36 PM
Am I the only one who thinks silence is op?

Birch
02-13-2011, 10:11 PM
Am I the only one who thinks silence is op?

I think its my favorite Red Horizon card.

JinKazama
02-13-2011, 10:26 PM
It won't b after its played against you

LuchaHeroAl
02-13-2011, 10:33 PM
The problem with this deck is that the character is not built to withstand damage. You would do better playing Evil with a character like Nethali or any of the 6 hand size that are more made to survive and control. A character like Eva needs to go completely aggro because the more deck you use on defense, you play away from the character's strengths. I don't know if you can play a completely aggro Eva off Evil either, otherwise it would definitely be the symbol I would use with her. I feel Life suits her more and after thinking about Void from Jason's report, it might be just as effective (Though I don't like the symbol). Really it comes down to speed or discard, but both play much more to the character. I really wanted to play Evil since it's my favorite symbol and Eva was my favorite character from the set, but the two don't seem to fit as well as I would like.

JinKazama
02-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Damn, Al hit you wit that logic.
It does make since that a character with larger vitality could control and manage to stay alive longer.
The hybrid works very well though, and at least has some defensive options.
Your life build is fast but offers no really solid D out side the fact that apparently foundations cant be stunned or destroyed (don't even think your running rebirth though), whereas evil and void both have pretty solid defensive cards.
Discard Eva does sound supper dumb .... time to sb soul wave in every deck lol

Birch
02-13-2011, 11:03 PM
Guess ill play test a bit of a more control character with the deck neck time I hang with u... Its a shame :/ really like Eva, and relly wanna play control. Combining the too seemed like the best thing since chocolate met peanut butter.

LuchaHeroAl
02-13-2011, 11:17 PM
Damn, Al hit you wit that logic.
It does make since that a character with larger vitality could control and manage to stay alive longer.
The hybrid works very well though, and at least has some defensive options.
Your life build is fast but offers no really solid D out side the fact that apparently foundations cant be stunned or destroyed (don't even think your running rebirth though), whereas evil and void both have pretty solid defensive cards.
Discard Eva does sound supper dumb .... time to sb soul wave in every deck lol

Of every deck I've tested against, you were the only one to destroy my board. If I were going to replace a card with Rebirth it would be Quick Exit, but the few times I've used Quick Exit it has won me the game. Readying Looking for a Thrill is so good. After playing that Lily I am definitely going to put it in sideboard though. Stun is just so much more common than board destruction that Torn Hero is in main.

Guess ill play test a bit of a more control character with the deck neck time I hang with u... Its a shame :/ really like Eva, and relly wanna play control. Combining the too seemed like the best thing since chocolate met peanut butter.

I know how you feel. I am still trying to find a character to play my favorite symbol with. Luckily, Life is my second favorite symbol.

Trip Se7ens
02-13-2011, 11:23 PM
Life and good are my favorite symbols, but Knowing your objective basically says no to anything Good. What a stupid card. I hate it so much.

brislove
02-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Life and good are my favorite symbols, but Knowing your objective basically says no to anything Good. What a stupid card. I hate it so much.

except that you can just block the attack....they can't commit 2 foundations all day ya know. and you're good out build them...

The J
02-19-2011, 12:45 PM
I've been using Sweet Nothings as a 'no, no, no' card to end game attacks. Probably n008 though since it's not like you can hide the presence of it in your staging area.

RockStar
02-19-2011, 12:54 PM
I've been using Sweet Nothings as a 'no, no, no' card to end game attacks. Probably n008 though since it's not like you can hide the presence of it in your staging area.

Not at all. Playing that and having your opponent know they can't do squat about it is what this game is all about. lol. Oh, and welcome to the Arena! :)

Trip Se7ens
02-19-2011, 01:13 PM
except that you can just block the attack....they can't commit 2 foundations all day ya know. and you're good out build them...

Wah? Know your objective just blanks my damage redux for the rest of the game! :|

brislove
02-19-2011, 11:14 PM
Wah? Know your objective just blanks my damage redux for the rest of the game! :|

bleh, i was thinking of seeking perfection. probably because it didn't make sense...why are they in desperation and not dying?