PDA

View Full Version : So, Storyline Events.....

Vexion
02-20-2011, 01:50 AM
Any idea on when we'll be getting some? I am seriously intrigued by this concept.... Anyone ever been to one before, or is this a Jasco only thing?

Shinguyi
02-20-2011, 04:10 AM
Storyline Events? As in some real life event that does something int he story you mean?

KodiakZero
02-20-2011, 04:12 AM
Storyline Events? As in some real life event that does something int he story you mean?

Tournaments where the players get to decide how the UFS storyline flows. It's very cool actually.

Vexion
02-20-2011, 04:12 AM

to quote the Events page:

Story Line Events

Storyline events are all new to the UFS world! Storyline events are very large tournaments for the Standard format that allow players to interact in the game with the character of their choice. Storyline events will influence future UFS events, cards, and characters based on the outcome of the tournament. Characters represented in the top 8 at one of these unique events will have their games video recorded, and written about by the Jasco Games writing staff. Each of the top 8 games will be posted in an epic and dramatic online tale. In addition to being able to read about your characters struggles and victories, the outcome of the games could change UFS in the future with injuries, new cards based on tournament results, and other interactive possibilities. Don’t miss out on this exciting new format!

KodiakZero
02-20-2011, 04:13 AM
to quote the Events page:

Story Line Events

Storyline events are all new to the UFS world! Storyline events are very large tournaments for the Standard format that allow players to interact in the game with the character of their choice. Storyline events will influence future UFS events, cards, and characters based on the outcome of the tournament. Characters represented in the top 8 at one of these unique events will have their games video recorded, and written about by the Jasco Games writing staff. Each of the top 8 games will be posted in an epic and dramatic online tale. In addition to being able to read about your characters struggles and victories, the outcome of the games could change UFS in the future with injuries, new cards based on tournament results, and other interactive possibilities. Don’t miss out on this exciting new format!

Posted at the same EXACT time as me?? Scary much lmao!

Vexion
02-20-2011, 04:35 AM
Posted at the same EXACT time as me?? Scary much lmao!

eerie no? Well no chance of that happening again tonight. Headin' to bed. Got a tourney tomorrow :).

Shinguyi
02-20-2011, 11:44 AM
Haha, so that's what you meant. Thought you were mentioning something else.

I think this is a JascoGames thing; Fantasy Fligth Games was going to implement it with ShadoWar but never happened.