3x 2/5 Mishima Zaibatsu Leader
4x 1/5 Quick Exit
4x 1/5 A Girl Like Any Other
4x 1/5 Iron Will
4x 0/5 Made for Speed

Sideboard:
4x 2/5 Acrobatic
4x ??

This is a fairly straightforward deck design for the new face of Air. Tira received a huge buff with Red Horizon in the forms of Knee Capper, Concussion Blast, and Playboy - these three cards take Shredding Vibrato from niche trick to viable threat. Avoiding Danger is in the deck to stop things like Revoke and Cold and Indifferent, depending on how prevalent those cards are in your metagame. In Atlanta, they're everywhere, so in it goes.

When this deck is firing on all cylinders, it gets ridiculous in a hurry - I've had turns where I've thrown the same Concussion Blast at an opponent three times, followed up by another three attacks or so. Deck is very solid for a beatdown deck, and if you somehow make it to a lategame, you can overwhelm your opponent with attacks fairly well.

Also, don't forget about Tira's own enhance. Multiple: 1 Sovereign's Glorys are no joke.

SMazzurco
02-22-2011, 12:46 PM
i built tira and have it at home. lots of similarities...lol

JinKazama
02-22-2011, 12:53 PM
Great build, I like it allot

SMazzurco
02-22-2011, 01:04 PM
It will net you 4 less total possible dmg but Gnome comes in at 3 diff instead of 5, and has a block. It gets -5 dmg (unless you play it after a M3 + M1 menuett...)but its multiple copy still comes in at 7 dmg...

also you don't think it is worth it to run drossel? My build currently has menuetts and does things like drossel > ass.secret (combo E) > flex body > spam and follow it up with a next turn menuett.

Also if you decide to add menuett (probably not worth the 2cc here) then get Clash in the SB, after eating 6 dmg being able to send a M3 menuett is fun

How are your block zones?

Sketch
02-22-2011, 01:14 PM
Blocks are terrible in this deck, that's its big issue - the enhance skips have +3H and +3L respectively. This deck is basically an exercise in optimizing Shredding Vibrato, and while it does that very well, it's more of a fun exercise than a tournament winner (though it certainly can).

The big issue I have with Eiserne Drossel is that it's useless on two out of my four attacks. Cute trick with Assassin's Secret though, if I was running Menuett it'd definitely go in there.

Trip Se7ens
02-22-2011, 01:58 PM
This is really close to mine that gets dominated... instead of running Avoiding Danger, I ran Templars so if it was blocked it got discarded, if it wasn't I could force a discard... but mine rarely wins so T_T.

ATLPiglet
02-22-2011, 07:04 PM
Mebe u should main acrobatic so u can live?

RockStar
03-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Maybe Unexpected Consequence in the SB for when you match vs Stun decks?