PDA

View Full Version : suave, sophisticated and soggy. standard water johnathon herr

madeofwin
02-23-2011, 04:29 AM
characters:1
Johnathon Herr(6d/6cc/+0m)

Attacks:16
4x Rising typhoon(6d/1cc/+1l/3h/5dam/reversal/multiple 2)
4x Chi disruptor(4d/3cc/+2m/2m/5dam/reversal)
4x Lu chen's palm strike(4d/3cc/+2h/3m/4dam/reversal)
4x Bullet barrage (4d/3cc/4l/4dam/ranged/reversal)

Actions:4
4x Silent xia sheng stance(2d/5cc/+1m)

Assets:4
4x Patriot games(4d/3d(action)/5cc/+2m)

Foundations:37
4x Alluring temptress(0d/5cc/+4l)
4x Know when to talk...(1d/5cc/+3l)
4x into the sunset(1d/5cc/+2m)
3x Carefree(1d/5cc/+1m)
3x Together again(2d/5cc/+2m)
3x Just kidding(2d/5cc/+3l)
4x The peaceful way(2d/5cc)
4x Recon(2d/5cc/+3m)
4x Strange fashion(3d/5cc)
4x Reward(3d/5cc)

A fast water reversal deck, makes great use of his deck stacking ability to throw out lots of cheap foundations and ensure you can block and pass the checks for your reversals. blocking with a reversal, throwing out a bullet barrage with the peaceful way then reversing with rising typhoon is absolutely devastating!

SMazzurco
02-23-2011, 07:25 AM
Where do you get the momentum

jason
02-23-2011, 08:44 AM
Why would that deck need momentum? Rising Typhoon can't use momentum to play it's multiple ability.

SMazzurco
02-23-2011, 08:54 AM
characters:1

A fast water reversal deck, makes great use of his deck stacking ability to throw out lots of cheap foundations and ensure you can block and pass the checks for your reversals. blocking with a reversal, throwing out a bullet barrage with the peaceful way then reversing with rising typhoon is absolutely devastating!

:)

we need to do something about "post too short"...now that it is "harder" to get a username

btw i find it weird, the normal rule for "a" vs "an" is if the next word starts with a vowel, but "an username" doesn't sound right...

ATLPiglet
02-23-2011, 09:19 AM
very nice deck i would segest great teacher it is very good with typhoon

Arch Duke Obvious
02-23-2011, 01:00 PM
:)

we need to do something about "post too short"...now that it is "harder" to get a username

btw i find it weird, the normal rule for "a" vs "an" is if the next word starts with a vowel, but "an username" doesn't sound right...

Do we really need to flood the forum with smiley faces? Is it even worth saying if it can't be said in more than 5 characters?

SMazzurco
02-23-2011, 01:09 PM
Do we really need to flood the forum with smiley faces? Is it even worth saying if it can't be said in more than 5 characters?

Yes in a way. Because what i was really saying was the bolded part of the quote. Maybe have it include quoted text as part of the limit? (not even sure if that is an option...)

I guess i could of said "he needs momentum for the peaceful way, which is mentioned in his original post" but seems redundant

Less is more. I'd rather have the forum flooded with smily faces than with people saying "post too short blah blah blah"

EscarcegaGuy
02-23-2011, 02:25 PM
If needed for momentum I use Netahli's weapon. Don't remember the name of it. Also why is Know When to Talk in the deck? You can't reversal after using the effects. I would replace it with Great Teacher.

SMazzurco
02-23-2011, 02:31 PM
If needed for momentum I use Netahli's weapon. Don't remember the name of it. Also why is Know When to Talk in the deck? You can't reversal after using the effects. I would replace it with Great Teacher.

Divine Harvester (of sorrow). For the low block maybe? its a 1/5 isn't great teacher a 2/5 with no block? Also great teacher makes the reversals easier but it makes it harder to block...Know when to Talk is good stall too if you aren't ready to reversal. If your opponent drops 2 of them first turn it REALLY makes you think before swinging...

Birch
02-23-2011, 03:52 PM
Yeah Know when to Talk is just an all around good card for water.