PDA

View Full Version : Kyle's "Help Me Finish My GenCon Decks" trading thread

Kyle Casey
06-30-2010, 02:02 PM
UPDATE: Well, I now have all the cards that I needed. Thanks a lot to RockStar and Hungrynerd for the trades, and thanks to VicTheSlick, Omega, and SMazzurco for the offers. Hopefully, we'll be able to make some trades happen still.

Anyway, I'll be putting up a full list soon, as soon as I can set aside the time to type it out. Thanks again!

RockStar
07-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Hey Kyle,

I just sent you a PM. Please read and holler back!

Best,
RockStar

VikTheSlick
07-07-2010, 02:37 AM
Hey, I have a Turn Thruster and Destruction In His Wake for trade, and maybe MAYBE a Whimsy. I am interested in any of the following - Power-Up, Darkness Blade, Fury Of The Ancients, Soul Power, Lynette's Shop and The Gorgeous Team in that order more or less. Let me know if we can work something out.

Omega
07-07-2010, 09:10 PM
I'm interested in Fury of the Ancients - I've got Destruction in His Wake, High Tide, and a Turn Thruster. Let me know if we can work something out.

Hungrynerd
07-15-2010, 02:06 AM
Successful trade! No problems! Kyle Casey A+

SMazzurco
07-15-2010, 07:08 AM
I have a high tide, just have to find it.

Interested in fury of the ancients.

i MAY have a destruction in his wake as well, need to double check

Kyle Casey
07-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Okay, sorry that I haven't been on here recently. Things have been kind of crazy here IRL. Anyway, with RockStar and Hungrynerd's trades, plus picking up what I needed elsewhere, I no longer need any of the cards listed, and will be either editing this thread into a proper trade thread, or starting a new one.

@VicTheSlick: I just sent you a PM before posting this. Check it out, I hope we can work something out.

@Omega: Ditto.

@SMazzurco: I'm sorry, but without knowing what other stuff you have, I can't consider a trade. Once you have a list up in your thread, I'll look it over and hopefully we can get something done.

Thanks, everybody!

SMazzurco
07-15-2010, 03:34 PM
ya i will be typing my list up most likely tomorrow. I am only going to type up my standard stuff, but i have a ton of legacy/extended as well