Ironwill x4 ( +3M)
Soul of Ling-Sheng Su x4 (+2H)
Carefree x3 (+1M)
A Helping Hand x4 (+2M)
Oral Dead x2 (+1L)
Mind Over Matter x2 (+1M)
Reclamation x 4
Always There x4

She's almost entirely Air. I've always had a hard time catering to a single symbol, but it is something I want to try with her. Oral Dead and Mind Over Matter are at the 2 copies each as I try to figure out what to do there. Evil Mist I included just to try something different but I'm pretty sure those are getting yanked.

I considered Avoiding Danger as I have 4 copies but all of the foundations, Assets and Actions are at least 5 cc and all of the Attack minus Concussion blast are 3cc. I really want to manage that so I have more confidence going into my moves. I haven't play tested the deck yet, but I did some shuffles on what an opening hand might look like and I could with her ability drop an attack as my first card with high confidence.

I'm considering moving in Fury of the Ancients. I have 1 copy and I see there's one up for trade. But I'm still up in the air on that. I like having only the Canine Strike as a 6 difficulty attack.

Once the next print run comes out, I'm hoping to be able to add in 2 bear's and 1 more Silver fang. I'm also considering Giradot's Leadership, but I'm not sure if that's banned.

billyarnoss
02-25-2011, 04:10 AM
This is an extended deck right?
I don't know the card pool anywhere near well enough to make decent suggestions but I do love the idea of attacking straight off the bat.

Knightmaregol
02-25-2011, 02:00 PM
I believe so, it's all 4 and 5 star shuriken.

And I'm not sure how well that'll go until I play test it. A Concussion Blast and Ironwill played to my staging area with her ability could do the trick though to open up. The other attacks off hand are around 3 speed, so a 5 check on my opponent's part would probably equal a block depending on zone.

Knightmaregol
02-28-2011, 08:15 AM
Any thoughts?

Ive played one match with her and was pleased. I was able to drop concussion blast as my first card. I was thinking about dropping a few attacks for avoiding danger or something else. I'm also still ipbin the air about the drosdrl. I like the speed pump but I'm wondering if something may be better suited.

Do I need fury of the ancients? I don't think I want to run another 6 difficulty card.

Nubian God
02-28-2011, 08:46 AM
Have you tried out Communing with the Ancients?

Knightmaregol
02-28-2011, 11:02 AM
I had 3 copies in consideration when I was pulling foundations. I was trying not to go to heavy with the 3 difficulty foundations other than the ally based ones. In retrospect I may add that back in. That would help my first turnif I decided to attack twice

tannerface
02-28-2011, 04:43 PM
Honestly if you plan on just playing 3 foundations a turn, than you should be playing as many 3 diff's as you want. You only have to actually check two of them. Personally I would be playing nothing but threes and 5cc no 4's.

Knightmaregol
02-28-2011, 06:16 PM
I hadn't really considered that. It would certainly give more power to Canine Strike. I tihnk I'm moving in the Communing with the Ancients and I'm going to take a look at From the Horse Endurance. I don't think I'll go full 3 difficulty foundations, but the umber should be boosted up from the 12(out of 34) 3+ difficulties I'm at now.