PDA

View Full Version : Foundation/Attack Count Help in Standard

Wild Party Hat
03-11-2011, 01:21 PM
I'm not sure if this is where I should post this. That said, I've only been playing for a month or two, and I was just wondering how many foundations/attacks a normal aggro deck should play, and how many a control deck should play. I am a big control/combo player and normally play 35 foundations, 20-18 attacks, and 4-6 other, give or take a couple of foundations. However, I am starting an evil Eva aggro deck that plays foundations for 2 turns or so, and then chains a crap-ton of attacks, and I am unsure of how many foundations to play.

I come from a heavy MTG background, and in that game, a normal standard 'skeleton' is 22-23 lands. this is the sort of thing I want to know for UFS, as I want to get into the world of competitive ufs very quickly.

Pre-emptive thank you for any responses.

Sketch
03-11-2011, 01:24 PM
Hey, check out the UFS 101 sticky at the top of this board for a primer. That's not a bad framework you've put together though, 18 is probably a good number for attacks.

Wild Party Hat
03-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Hey, check out the UFS 101 sticky at the top of this board for a primer. That's not a bad framework you've put together though, 18 is probably a good number for attacks.

Oh man, I'm so stupid! I didn't even see that!

I'll check it out, thanks.

Dillon
03-11-2011, 05:11 PM
well im sure u have seen my deck and playstyle because i see u wednesday and some sundays and i only run 16 attacks in my aggro...

but i do run 2 checks