PDA

View Full Version : State of the Game ??

rAn
03-26-2011, 06:43 PM
Not wanting to cause any ridiculous threads like we used to have back in the STG and FFG days, but how often can we expect SotGs ? Just curious =)

Bloodrunstrue
03-29-2011, 02:25 AM
I've been wondering this too, however, there aren't many issues left with the game to warrant a lengthy STOG.

Then again I could be entirely wrong.

HypeMan!
03-29-2011, 03:50 PM
Our state of the game:

First one is magic, Jason in the middle, and Naruto at the end.
http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2010/6/16/

jason
03-30-2011, 08:13 AM
I plan to post a SotG soon. It's been extremely busy here, especially now that we can update the website after almost 2 months of problems after the server change. I hope to have it up sometime today, but we'll see how the day plays out :)

-Jason

Vexion
03-30-2011, 08:33 AM
I plan to post a SotG soon. It's been extremely busy here, especially now that we can update the website after almost 2 months of problems after the server change. I hope to have it up sometime today, but we'll see how the day plays out :)

-Jason

Does this include news on pack redemption?

rAn
03-30-2011, 08:36 AM

-Jason

Sweet, thanks Jason!

RockStar
04-04-2011, 01:02 PM
Hi Jason and JG,

Just wondering if we will be seeing a SotG sometime today or later this week? I know y'all are busy making this game awesome(!), but it would be nice to hear some news about what's comin' down the pike for us!

Best,
RockStar